Miami-Dade Police Kendall Squad Caught Ignoring Emergency Calls, Shopping On Camera

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This is why so many citizens are weary (putting it mildly, very mildly) of Law Enforcement/The Police.

Miami-Dade Police Kendall Squad Caught Ignoring Emergency Calls, Shopping On Camera (VIDEO)

What percentage of corruption (of any level) do you think exists in Law Enforcement across the nation?

"Corruption" is defined loosely, including shenanigans like this, and covering up messups like killing innocent people, arresting innocent people and/or framing people.

Your thoughts....?

More than anyone would care to admit. I used to live in the bay area and remember listening to the Oakland PD on my scanner and hearing one officer ask for help with some "creative report writing".

That's why gun control must be fought at all levels. When only they have them, this country will be well and truly screwed.

More than anyone would care to admit. I used to live in the bay area and remember listening to the Oakland PD on my scanner and hearing one officer ask for help with some "creative report writing".

That's why gun control must be fought at all levels. When only they have them, this country will be well and truly screwed.
You honestly believe that "The American People" can ward off "The Government?"

Careful now... These are the same people some love to defend when the positives of being in Unions is the issue.

You got the same results in Rome with the Praetorian Guard. When the Praetorians were the only armed force in the capital, they were able to sway and even depose (i.e. assasinate the person they were to protect) emperor's that didnt play ball with them.

We are a nation of laws people.

Let's not forget that.

The real reason is to give any person with dictitorial aspirations pause at even considering the idea. The fact that firearms also provide great personal protection against non governmental enemies is just a bonus.

The real reason is to give any person with dictitorial aspirations pause at even considering the idea. The fact that firearms also provide great personal protection against non governmental enemies is just a bonus.
"Giving them pause" means what exactly?

That supports the notion that the government would have to think twice in fear of being beaten or losing or something.

That type of talk supports thinking that regular armed citizens stand a chance at defeating "The Government."

And that won't happen....ever.

We are a nation of laws people.

Let's not forget that.

But what happens when only the people enforcing the laws are armed and able to protect themselves?
You vote them out.

What else did you have in mind?

So if you have an entirely disarmed populace, and all methods of violence are controlled by the government, who will make them leave if they decide not to after losing an election?

If liberals took a 10th of the fear they feel over corporations and direct it towards the federal government they would realize that the feds are the ones with the means of imposing thier will, not McDonalds.

"Giving them pause" means what exactly?

That supports the notion that the government would have to think twice in fear of being beaten or losing or something.

That type of talk supports thinking that regular armed citizens stand a chance at defeating "The Government."

And that won't happen....ever.

You dont have to defeat it, you just have to hold it off long enough for the right people to either be on or switch to your side.

Forum List

Back