Miami beach Mayor Phillip Levine champions Paris accord, he has no idea what's in it.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine Champions Paris Accord, Has No Idea What’s In It

Tucker Carlson exposed Miami Beach Mayor Philip Levine on his show Thursday night by simply asking him to explain the details of the Paris Accord.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When these losers get caught in the corner they can't use anything that has to do with facts.....
They can only do what their cult leader has trained them to do ..........

1. That's a conspiracy
2. Blame someone else ( Trump)
3. That's fake news
4. Oh infowars haahhahah
5. Hate America

The losers of society think it's all a joke can't figure anything out on their own and need authoritarian Gov to think and act for them. It's all an illusion their thoughts are their own.

and in other news on Climate as the subject :

Watch: Morano in Sky News TV debate with Greenpeace: ‘It’s the greatest thing for the U.S. to leave Paris pact’

Last edited:
They can't explain it, they don't know what's in it, they can't defend it, but they DO know, it's a nice big fat tax on the nation of America. I am still waiting for CNN to explain why this is a deal that helps the world cool.

InfoWars......*chuckle*

But hey....it's Miami Beach.....what could go wrong if the ocean waters continue to rise......

Since I am a gullible person, I will accept your premise without any investigation on my part. Now, for the 1000th times, how does this Accord address the rising waters in Miami?

They can't explain it, they don't know what's in it, they can't defend it, but they DO know, it's a nice big fat tax on the nation of America. I am still waiting for CNN to explain why this is a deal that helps the world cool.
They can't. In fact, a recent study out the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga shows giving the UN a trillion dollars to fly their mandarins around the world for meetings in luxury hotels in exotic locales will actually make the world warmer than if we just keep the money at home paying welfare recipients to lie around and watch TV all day.

• Banned
InfoWars......*chuckle*

But hey....it's Miami Beach.....what could go wrong if the ocean waters continue to rise......

Since I am a gullible person, I will accept your premise without any investigation on my part. Now, for the 1000th times, how does this Accord address the rising waters in Miami?

Miami Beach’s Flooding Is More Complicated Than Yelling ‘Global Warming’

It turns out, Miami Beach doesn’t flood with every high tide, and the picture is actually of flooding after a heavy rainstorm.

• Banned
They can't. In fact, a recent study out the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga shows giving the UN a trillion dollars to fly their mandarins around the world for meetings in luxury hotels in exotic locales will actually make the world warmer than if we just keep the money at home paying welfare recipients to lie around and watch TV all day.

It's all been about taxing the population. Taxing us to heat our homes, power our homes and these democratic idiots are so easy to sell bs lies to. They believe it over and over.

As the mentions get proved right in their pathetic faces such as ..... Obama tells the people of Africa they should use AC , yet the hypocrite turns right around and jets off on a jet, gets a ride to the air port in gawd dam limi with twenty other limos following him etc. etc..

• Banned
upload_2017-6-2_11-20-9.png

ALERT: Trump to pull U.S. out of UN Paris Climate Pact – A Victory for Science!

Trump has alrdy reduced this carbon footprint,,,,just such a shindig was cancelled in Boston

InfoWars......*chuckle*

Miami Beach’s Flooding Is More Complicated Than Yelling ‘Global Warming’

It turns out, Miami Beach doesn’t flood with every high tide, and the picture is actually of flooding after a heavy rainstorm.

If you build on the flood plain or the costal surge zone it is only temporary.

That is Mother Nature's Safe Space.

It is hard to understand how a country in the world that is doing something to change it's pollution standards should pay the lions share of the accord to dictators who will use the money to build bigger homes.

Forum List

Back