Mia Love!!! Loved her speech!

I'm not sure what scares progressives more, a successful, attractive, Conservative women, or a successful black Conservative? But one thing is for sure, combine the two and a successful Black Conservative women drives them completely off the reservation.

Their racism/bigotry surely shows when confronted by an intelligent, articulate, black woman.

Glad you made it back home from Provincetown ? You and your partner have a nice vacation?

Hi Warbler! I'm glad to see you still can't get male homosexuality off your mind. You know you had one foot out of the closet door a few days ago. It's okay to take the other step. Everyone knows, nobody (outside your fellow right wing nuts) cares.

Who's that pole-smoker in your avatar?

Who are the topless dudes in your avatar?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BM_B0PTvM]Mia Love - Speech At Republican National Convention - YouTube[/ame]

Now I'm no conservative, but I do like this woman. She has a lot of energy and while I disagree with her on many beliefs and views, her speech was quite refreshing simply because it was a change of pace from what we're used to seeing from the GOP.

I hope she wins her nomination personally because I want to see what she'll bring to the table with the Congressional Black Caucus. I think that group is ridiculous and petty and they've done very little to help Black communities help themselves. Mia Love appears to be in the business of doing just that.

Forum List

Back