Mia Love!!! Loved her speech!

Mia Love and Arthur Davis were superb. Too bad democrats will do their best to destroy them.

Been a bit of a fan of Mia's for quite some time. She's a smart woman. I like smart women - we make the little boys scared. LOL

LOL, love how you included yourself as a part of the smart women. Wouldn't want people to forget how great you are.

I happen to think she's very smart based on many of the informed and well thought out opinions she's written here.

Been a bit of a fan of Mia's for quite some time. She's a smart woman. I like smart women - we make the little boys scared. LOL

LOL, love how you included yourself as a part of the smart women. Wouldn't want people to forget how great you are.

I happen to think she's very smart based on many of the informed and well thought out opinions she's written here.

And I happen to think she's full of herself based upon the many posts that tell you how special she is.

We (meaning Americans) need this women in Congress! She is amazing! Just dropped another 100 on her campaign!

Mia Love Speech at Republican National Committee - YouTube

Yeah....in public you love this woman yet when you think what you are saying is private you call black people "*******".

Glad you made it back home from Provincetown ? You and your partner have a nice vacation?

Hi Warbler! I'm glad to see you still can't get male homosexuality off your mind. You know you had one foot out of the closet door a few days ago. It's okay to take the other step. Everyone knows, nobody (outside your fellow right wing nuts) cares.

Yeah....in public you love this woman yet when you think what you are saying is private you call black people "*******".

Glad you made it back home from Provincetown ? You and your partner have a nice vacation?

Hi Warbler! I'm glad to see you still can't get male homosexuality off your mind. You know you had one foot out of the closet door a few days ago. It's okay to take the other step. Everyone knows, nobody (outside your fellow right wing nuts) cares.

Who's that pole-smoker in your avatar?

We've been over this already and the conclusion was that a guy who has to ask who Dustin Pedroia is is almost certainly gay.

We've been over this already and the conclusion was that a guy who has to ask who Dustin Pedroia is is almost certainly gay.

... and throws like Obama.

I'm not sure what scares progressives more, a successful, attractive, Conservative women, or a successful black Conservative? But one thing is for sure, combine the two and a successful Black Conservative women drives them completely off the reservation.

Forum List

Back