Mia Love!!! Loved her speech!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
We (meaning Americans) need this women in Congress! She is amazing! Just dropped another 100 on her campaign!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Cbvewaa7g]Mia Love Speech at Republican National Committee - YouTube[/ame]

Mia Love is definitely a rising star in the Republican Party, regardless of whether or not she defeats Matheson.

msnbc didn't cover it.

CNN played it live and it was up on YouTube shortly thereafter...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243288-women-at-conventions.html#post5890396

but not on MSNBC they went to commerical and chatted all the way through it,, they did the same with the black gentleman also.

How annoying. I never bother to watch that channel anyway, but they seem to be notorious for that sort of thing, so turn the channel...

I tried to watch more of the RNC but ended up relinquishing the clicker, as always. :lol: I plan on watching Ann Romney and Christie one of these nights on YouTube...

Great looking family

hqdefault.jpg

Been a bit of a fan of Mia's for quite some time. She's a smart woman. I like smart women - we make the little boys scared. LOL

As a 69 year old white midwestern who voted for Carter (biggest mistake!)all I can say about Ms. Love is what Chris Matthews said about Obama...

And uh, it's interesting. He is post-racial, by all appearances. You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour....
"I was watching, I said, 'wait a minute!' He's an African-American guy in front of a bunch of other white people and there he is president of the United States and we've completely forgotten that tonight -- completely forgotten it!"

Read more: 'I Forgot He Was Black': Chris Matthews Under Fire for Comment About Obama | Fox News

I am making a BIG joke here OK???
My point is SHE like Allen West , Artur Davis are all more and more part of the diminishing number of blacks from 91% that voted for Obama to 87% polled recently.

Last edited:
She's definitely an incredibly vibrant speaker. If Obama is re-elected, she could have the same rise for 2016 as Obama had from 2004 to 2008.

Been a bit of a fan of Mia's for quite some time. She's a smart woman. I like smart women - we make the little boys scared. LOL

LOL, love how you included yourself as a part of the smart women. Wouldn't want people to forget how great you are.

Forum List

Back