Mi teen attacks bus driver

String the little fucker up.

Seriously, this so called liberal has very little tolerance for bullies no matter what their age, race, or mental disposition.

This punk was obviously enjoying hitting a person unable to defend herself.

Ergo, I have no sympathy whatever for the kid.

We're not going to fix him with prison, or psychiatric help, either.

He will be a menace to society for decades, folks.

I agree with you 100%, I will add if that had been my wife or mother I would of run that little asswipe down, there is no excuse for that behavior. I hope he rots in a cell.

It's obvious the kid is nuts and needs mental help.

Nonsense... that kid is beyond help.

As I said in the thread where that video popped in.... If that had been my wife... the MINUTE that kid was freed from jail, he'd be snatched, taken to a REMOTE location and peeled like a bananna... after which the real 'help' would begin.

TO HELL WITH THATKID! He needs to be charged, tried and summarily executed without a scintilla's CHANCE of an appeal.

The trial shouldn't take more than the length of that video and he shouldn't be drawing breath 10 minutes after the ONLY VERDICT POSSIBLE comes down.

END HIS ASS AND BE DONE WITH IT.

So now we have to wait until an obvious criminal with an obvious ability to kill and desire to harm people actually kill someone before doing anything about it?

Welcome to my world. It's called "innocent until proven guilty."

ROFLMNAO... That video establishes guilt FAR beyond the threshold of reasonable doubt... it is CONCLUSIVE, INCONTESTABLE, IMMUTABLE FACT: he overtly sought to beat an OLD WOMAN, who was incapable of defending herself.

There's no 'helping' THAT... he is a full blown psychopath.

This is what happens when children are raised without any fear of their own actions.

Add some emotional instability to that same mix, and these kinds of examples become increasingly more common.

Our schools really need to bring back dodgeball...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7p-lwTIExk&feature=related[/ame]

ROFLMNAO... That video establishes guilt FAR beyond the threshold of reasonable doubt... it is CONCLUSIVE, INCONTESTABLE, IMMUTABLE FACT: he overtly sought to beat an OLD WOMAN, who was incapable of defending herself.

There's no 'helping' THAT... he is a full blown psychopath.

I agree, PI. Screw that stupid constitution and bill of rights noise. That's for commie pinko liberals, right Sis?

Let's create a new system where we go straight from arrest to execution, without those expensive pesky trials. We'll save a ton of money.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back