Mi teen attacks bus driver

This kid isnt insane, he just has that agressive ghetto mentality which seems to be really popular these days with young black teens. Try him as an adult, send him to prison where he will get raped, and let his downfall serve as a lesson to every one of his friends and schoolmates.

He is bipolar? That is a REAL disorder.

Go to jail and get raped! That is your punishment for this attack? :confused: That is extreme. A more likely scenario is he goes to jail, receives no counseling or help and then comes out 10 fold more angry and dangerous! Good move. Like jails are crowded enough and now you want kids put into jail. Sounds like a good move to me.

Should be answer for his crimes? Without a doubt, but not for the rest of his life!

The only time I think a child should be charged as an adult is in a homcide (or possibly attempt homicide) case, because of the finality of the actions!

I think all violent crimes should be treated as adult crimes. As for being bipolar... my sistrer is bipolar too, but that doesnt mean she doesnt know the difference between right and wrong. When she fucks up, she should be punished for it just like anyone else. Bipolar doesnt mean you are incapable of thinking like rational people and treating a bipolar person like they are insane isnt fair. Bipolar people should not be given special treatment when it comes to prison sentences. That would be like giving people with anger problems a lesser sentence when they violently attack people.

It's obvious the kid is nuts and needs mental help.

People are quite resistant to the concept of mental illness and treating it. We may as well be in the Stone Age.

What evidence do you have that suggest this kid suffers from mental illness? The fact that he goes off on women? Hell if that's the case then the same argument can be made for every serial killer, rapist and pedophile just to name a few.

Quote by GHook93
The kid is bipolar!
Doesn't excuse violence
I am not excusing his violence, nor am I making excuses for him. I think he should be punished, but not as an adult. Juvenile justice is fine for me!

Quote by GHook93 and NO history of crime in his past, including violent crimes.
history of violence and of threats against the driver
Yes, but he has no criminal record!

Quote by GHook93 Can you really not tell me that you make didn't make mistakes as a teen, in which you should be punished essentially for the rest of your life. Shit I remember getting in fights as a teen for little more than a cross-eyed steer!

You didn't attack a woman. This wasn't a fight, it was an attack on a woman who got a broken jaw, extensive bruising, and other injuries
True! But I beat some kids (and took a few lickings myself) pretty bad! Thank god I am not punished for the rest of my life for it.

I definitely think the kids should be punished and give some strong psyche counseling!

String the little fucker up.

Seriously, this so called liberal has very little tolerance for bullies no matter what their age, race, or mental disposition.

This punk was obviously enjoying hitting a person unable to defend herself.

Ergo, I have no sympathy whatever for the kid.

We're not going to fix him with prison, or psychiatric help, either.

He will be a menace to society for decades, folks.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's obvious the kid is nuts and needs mental help.

People are quite resistant to the concept of mental illness and treating it. We may as well be in the Stone Age.

What evidence do you have that suggest this kid suffers from mental illness? The fact that he goes off on women? Hell if that's the case then the same argument can be made for every serial killer, rapist and pedophile just to name a few.

Are any of those people right in the head?

This kid isnt insane, he just has that agressive ghetto mentality which seems to be really popular these days with young black teens. Try him as an adult, send him to prison where he will get raped, and let his downfall serve as a lesson to every one of his friends and schoolmates.

He is bipolar? That is a REAL disorder.

Go to jail and get raped! That is your punishment for this attack? :confused: That is extreme. A more likely scenario is he goes to jail, receives no counseling or help and then comes out 10 fold more angry and dangerous! Good move. Like jails are crowded enough and now you want kids put into jail. Sounds like a good move to me.

Should be answer for his crimes? Without a doubt, but not for the rest of his life!

The only time I think a child should be charged as an adult is in a homcide (or possibly attempt homicide) case, because of the finality of the actions!

I think all violent crimes should be treated as adult crimes. As for being bipolar... my sistrer is bipolar too, but that doesnt mean she doesnt know the difference between right and wrong. When she fucks up, she should be punished for it just like anyone else. Bipolar doesnt mean you are incapable of thinking like rational people and treating a bipolar person like they are insane isnt fair. Bipolar people should not be given special treatment when it comes to prison sentences. That would be like giving people with anger problems a lesser sentence when they violently attack people.

Should bipolar get him off? Absolutely not, but it should be considered! First, juvenile justice is not a walk in the park in most cases! Second, I am not arguing he shouldn't be punished, just that he should be charged as a juvenile, which he is, rather than an adult!

I used to drive school bus, but just for one year. We had "one camera" they'd move from bus to bus and no one knew which bus it was in. Had some punk swung on me like that I'd have defended myself enough to get away from him, even though I'd have been tempted to beat him to a pulp. The kid has anger issues. He's violent, and has NO reservations about pummeling a completely DEFENSELESS person. He's dangerous and needs to be taken out of society, AND he needs to be PUNISHED for his crime, and yes, I'd try him as an adult.

I used to drive school bus, but just for one year. We had "one camera" they'd move from bus to bus and no one knew which bus it was in. Had some punk swung on me like that I'd have defended myself enough to get away from him, even though I'd have been tempted to beat him to a pulp. The kid has anger issues. He's violent, and has NO reservations about pummeling a completely DEFENSELESS person. He's dangerous and needs to be taken out of society, AND he needs to be PUNISHED for his crime, and yes, I'd try him as an adult.

But you are a large man. This lady was a small lady.

that's probably why he referred to her as defenseless.

Fact is, the kid has a history of beating up women. He don't possess the courage to try beating up on a man. But to address your point, size has nothing to do with defending oneself. We all posses fight or flight instincts, hers was the latter, although she had nowhere to to go to get away from this pathetic coward, she did the next best thing and that was to try to protect herself the best way she could.

Punished? No doubt! As an adult? No way!

If the kid stabbed you in the neck and you died? Judging by his malice and remorse, then I would agree with charging as an adult!

Punished? No doubt! As an adult? No way!

If the kid stabbed you in the neck and you died? Judging by his malice and remorse, then I would agree with charging as an adult!

So now we have to wait until an obvious criminal with an obvious ability to kill and desire to harm people actually kill someone before doing anything about it?

Forum List

Back