Meyer’s stance on Gator Stomp is hypocritical

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Zero class.

Here we are, preparing for what could be the most significant game in the storied history of the artist formerly known as the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, and all we can talk about is some silly Gator Stomp.

If it weren’t so undeniably and unbelievably hypocritical, I’d laugh at the contrived enormity of it all.

Florida coach Urban Meyer is upset by Georgia’s planned end zone celebration during last year’s loss to the Bulldogs. Oddly enough, Meyer isn’t the least bothered by the Cane Romp—the Gators running up the score on Miami earlier this season.

“Old news,” Meyer says of the Gator Stomp.

Meyer's stance on Gator Stomp is hypocritical - College Football - Rivals.com

This from a Tide fan.

Don't worry, kid. If you guys are lucky you'll be the ones getting smacked around like a prison ho in Atlanta.

Bama has nothing but class. We win with class and we lose with class. Florida and LSU equal two schools that can't spell class. I saw Florida fans do the Gator Chomp while Tyrone Prothro was lying on the field with his leg snapped in half. My hatred for your program is warranted.

P.S. You wouldn't be the first hyped up team we beat within the GA state lines this year. See you in Atlanta.

ROLL TIDE

Forum List

Back