Mexifornia agrees to aid and abet criminals...which state(s) is next to follow? Petition now!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
All over southern Mexifornia we have entire communities comprised of nothing but illegals...it's no secret and everyone is aware of it. There are corn carts and "juice bars" on every other corner peddling their consumables ILLEGALLY...Home Depot parking lots full of beggars and nobody doing shit about any of it.
"Coincidentally" these communities are disgusting total shit holes...Bud Light / Modello cans and dirty diapers line the streets, stray pit bulls running a muck, graffiti on the sides of nearly every structure...homes, carniceria's and liquor stores painted bright yellow, filthy cockroaches pissng on the side of buildings, uninsured and or underinsured drivers everywhere....YEP, this is what you have to look forward to if your lawmakers decide to aid and harbor these barely humans.
Do something serious and aggressive before it gets out of hand...start petitioning your local politicians now before it's too late. Believe me when I tell you...if you live in a Democratic ran municipalitiy your politicians are scheming right now on ways to sell their residents on becoming the next Mexifornia. GET TO WORK PEOPLE....and remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Is that a picture of a traitor to the US you have for an avatar?
No.

:lol:

Sorry that you are wrong. He would have been a traitor to Virgina had he sided with the Union over his state. That's how things worked back then, and secession was not clearly illegal. So, the communist America-hating muslim Obama is more of a traitor than Lee.
:lol:
:fu:

All over southern Mexifornia we have entire communities comprised of nothing but illegals...it's no secret and everyone is aware of it. There are corn carts and "juice bars" on every other corner peddling their consumables ILLEGALLY...Home Depot parking lots full of beggars and nobody doing shit about any of it.
"Coincidentally" these communities are disgusting total shit holes...Bud Light / Modello cans and dirty diapers line the streets, stray pit bulls running a muck, graffiti on the sides of nearly every structure...homes, carniceria's and liquor stores painted bright yellow, filthy cockroaches pissng on the side of buildings, uninsured and or underinsured drivers everywhere....YEP, this is what you have to look forward to if your lawmakers decide to aid and harbor these barely humans.
Do something serious and aggressive before it gets out of hand...start petitioning your local politicians now before it's too late. Believe me when I tell you...if you live in a Democratic ran municipalitiy your politicians are scheming right now on ways to sell their residents on becoming the next Mexifornia. GET TO WORK PEOPLE....and remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

That will be like an illegal magnet.

They can accumulate there to the benefit of other locations.

Huh?
Moved from politics?
Suggesting that people petition politicians isn't worthy of "political discussion"?
How much "political element" is required in a thread to be considered political and who arbitrarily decides this?
I'm confused...please explain for future reference.

It's an image that causes "your type" to roll up in the fetal position apparently....right?
That's why I use it....haha
it only makes laugh that you would use a loser and traitor as an avatar. I guess you want something that really represents your reality. :laugh:

Off Topic

The subject is about Californicate/Mexifornia.
Never heard of either place. I thought this was headed to the rubber room.

It's an image that causes "your type" to roll up in the fetal position apparently....right?
it only makes laugh that you would use a loser and traitor as an avatar. I guess you want something that really represents your reality. :laugh:

Off Topic

Me too.

Off Topic

Don't be scared of a little ole thread bud....honestly you should be the first to petition...don't you know the wetbacks are stealing all your welfare dollars?
Imagine how many more blunts and 40's you could buy if the wetbacks weren't jacking you?

Off Topic

Don't be scared of a little ole thread bud....honestly you should be the first to petition...don't you know the wetbacks are stealing all your welfare dollars?
Imagine how many more blunts and 40's you could buy if the wetbacks weren't jacking you?
Nothing you do scares me. It does make me laugh though.
I dont smoke or drink and I dont begrudge my tax dollars going to help you on welfare.

Forum List

Back