Mexico's travel alert for Arizona

Jose, does genocide have a different meaning in Spanish than in English? Who exactly is talking about genocide?

LOL, Dan...

You see, bro... The reference to genocide was a satire on the blatant, overt double standards some members of this Board hold for America and Mexico.

Their bias against Mexico, in particular, and foreign countries, in general, is so over-the-top, so unashamed of itself that at some point these individuals lose any semblance of seriousness and become downright funny. It was precisely this kind of individual who inspired me to create the amazing expression "super patriotic american clown" some years ago. :D

Last edited:
José;2257358 said:
And "diplomatic document?" How diplomatic is this:

...it must be assumed that every Mexican citizen may be harassed and questioned without further cause at any time."?

The US has a huge, colossal track record of interventionism in Latin America. And I'm not talking about PIECES OF PAPER expressing the US government's official position on its neighbors, I'M TALKING ABOUT FULL-BLOWN MILITARY INVASIONS, BOMBARDMENTS, ECONOMIC BLOCKADES AND EMBARGOES, FINANCIAL HELP TO DESTABILISE LATIN AMERICAN COUNTRIES, ETC, ETC, ETC...

Here's a quick, tremendously incomplete historical reality check on pan-american relations:

US interventionism in Latin America:

1846-48 – Mexican-American War

1852-53 – Argentina. Marines were landed and maintained in Buenos Aires to protect American interests during a revolution.

1854 – Nicaragua. Naval forces bombarded and burned San Juan del Norte (Greytown) to avenge an insult to the American Minister to Nicaragua.

1855 – Uruguay. United States and European naval forces landed to protect American interests during an attempted revolution in Montevideo.

1856 – Panama, Republic of New Grenada. U.S. forces landed to protect American interests during an insurrection.

etc, etc, etc...

Latin America's interventions in the US:

NON-EXISTENT, NADA, ZERO, ZILCH

Deflect much?

The thing about Mexico is that they do what they do to hit back at the USA on any issue that they are not in agreement with. It's what I call the latino third world mentality. They are the cry babies of the latin american countries. They really do believe that the USA is their 'sugar daddy' - and it really is. So when the USA does something that they perceive to go against them, they come out with something similar that the USA has done to them - i.e. warnings about traveling in Mexico due to the violence taking place there. So they took this immigration bill to post the same advisory. Typical....although their right to do so. It's their reasons that I take exception to - as I have yet to see Mexico give a damn about their own people be it here or over there.

José;2257366 said:
Jose, does genocide have a different meaning in Spanish than in English? Who exactly is talking about genocide?

LOL, Dan...

You see, bro... The reference to genocide was a satire on the blatant, overt double standards some members of this Board hold for America and Mexico.

Their bias against Mexico, in particular, and foreign countries, in general, is so over-the-top, so unashamed of itself that at some point these individuals lose any semblance of seriousness and become downright funny. It was precisely this kind of individual who inspired me to create the amazing expression "super patriotic american clown" some years ago. :D

I think the American Bias toward The Rest of The Planet is somewhat deserved.

South and Central America has been the scene of crushing poverty and corruption since the Conquistatdores.

Asia...ditto

Africa....ditto

European History?? Let's not even go there.

It appears that the only continent on the planet not deserving of "North American Bias," is Australia.

Why should Mexico be an exception?

Governor Perry is a cock smoking asshole.

Since you can't argue the facts you go and start fantasizing about the Governor. I'm not surprised.

Tell ya what fuckwit, next time you see governor Perry, you can tell him I said he's a cock smoking asshole.

You are as well for thinking he's a great guy.

You are not only an idiot but a liar as well. I have never said Perry was a "great guy", I agree with some of his politics and I disagree with others. The difference between you and him is that he has integrity.

Why don't you man up and go tell him yourself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back