Mexico's Fox Against America

OCA said:
Not extremists but redneck vigilantes.

Where have they implemented vigilance justice? By reporting illegal crossings?

Just a matter of time before one or more Mexicans gets killed by some redneck with a semiauto out there, hell even more laughable would be if the Mexican was actually a citizen. This is a joke.

OCA said:
Just a matter of time before one or more Mexicans gets killed by some redneck with a semiauto out there, hell even more laughable would be if the Mexican was actually a citizen. This is a joke.

Hmmm, sounds like the reasons to ban handguns...

Kathianne said:
Where have they implemented vigilance justice? By reporting illegal crossings?

Kathianne its just a matter of time before something happens, you know it and I know it. This has disaster written all over it. And yes some of the minutemen are already carrying weapons. I hope you are not under the assumption that they are all mentally competent, are you? I know of no vetting process they had, hell just about any clown who wants can go down and join em.

Kathianne said:
Hmmm, sounds like the reasons to ban handguns...

Come on now lol! The mass hysteria currently taking hold on America over illegals(I wanna know where it was for the whole of the 20th century lol), will give these guys a sense of invincibility. Should be anytime now when we hear of the first shooting.

OCA said:
Kathianne its just a matter of time before something happens, you know it and I know it. This has disaster written all over it. And yes some of the minutemen are already carrying weapons. I hope you are not under the assumption that they are all mentally competent, are you? I know of no vetting process they had, hell just about any clown who wants can go down and join em.

As I said, IF guns are 'available' something will happen, yet I don't think that is a reason to do away with the 2nd amendment. It's never been a good idea to allow illegal immigration and the various amnesty programs that have already been invoked. Since 9/11 it is criminal neglect to allow it to continue.

Kathianne said:
As I said, IF guns are 'available' something will happen, yet I don't think that is a reason to do away with the 2nd amendment. It's never been a good idea to allow illegal immigration and the various amnesty programs that have already been invoked. Since 9/11 it is criminal neglect to allow it to continue.

Who's talking about axeing the 2nd amendment? Not me. I'm just saying this is like oil and fire, nothing good is going to come out of this.

What various amnesty programs are you speaking of?

I think the fact that up to now nothing negative has happened indicates that the nonexistant vetting is working hand in glove with some really outstanding command and control.

OCA said:

Ummmm OCA - are ya gonna voluntarily admit you stepped on your pecker with that prediction or am I going to have to nag you till you do it?

:poke:

OCA said:

I'm just a tad bit curious...Are you or have you ever been a member of La Raza? Every post you make on "Illegal Immigration" smacks of "reverse discrimination"...

As for the minutemen...please be advised the gatekeepers are for the most part former federal and local law enforcement officers...I seriously doubt they would overreact...as is the case with you! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back