Mexico?

You might be the first American to give a damn about what's going on in Mexico in 100 years. I wonder what would happen if more Americans started to give a damn?

Half my in-laws and my wife as well are all Hispanic and they could give a fuck about what's happening in Mexico.

To tell you the truth... I'm Hispanic and I don't give a fuck about what's happening in Mexico either. But I'll bet you a dollar that the U.S. involving itself in Mexico would be a lot more beneficial than participating in the middle east cluster fuck.
Why? Is Mexico interested in flying planes into buildings here?
Mexico has a lot of natural Resources we can exploit and will put lots of their people to work and then start driving the cartels out....
Uhhhh No. The constitution of Mexico gives the state oil company, Pemex, exclusive rights over oil production. Pemex cannot take foreign investments and can't invest in new production methods because the Mexican treasury treats it as free money and puts all the profits into the general fund for things like promoting emigration to the US.

Correction! The president and Mexican congress have recently amended the constitution to allow for private investments in Mexican petroleum and PEMEX, the Mexican petroleum outlet.

Mexico's major problem is a matter of the 29 ruling families, Criollos who still have pure Spanish blood - control everything and refuse to bend to modern ways.

Watch Hispanic TV some time and you will see the vast majority of Mexican stars have clear European visages - not the typical cross-breed Mestizos or Indios.

I expected that self hating wetback, owl to comment on his people.

Forum List

Back