Mexico 'won't pay single cent for Trump's stupid wall'

Source: CNBC

Holly Ellyatt | Hadley Gamble
2 Hours Ago
Read more: Mexico 'won't pay a cent for Trump's stupid wall'

It is highly doubtful that Mexico will pay anything.

There are other ways to be paid than by a direct cash

Yep, like putting a stop to remittances being sent to Mexico, which is the second largest source of hard currency next to their oil industry.

Well, there goes my vacation in Cancun! Also, a buddy on mine, who has a winter home in Mexico, is sure going to miss his SS check!

I'm sorry you have no idea what I'm talking about, but if you ask nicely, I'll explain.

I do, indeed, know what you are talking about. You are talking about closing the shops that forward money from Mexican's to their families. However, you can only do that if you stop all US currency flow, like we did with Cuba. They were so upset with us that they decided to remain communist for 50 years!

Why is it always all or nothing with you regressives, you can stop the money laundering schemes for illegals without cutting off all currency flow. It's done all the time with kinds of criminal enterprises, including drug organizations. Why do you think they have such a problem getting cash out of the US.

But Trump promised us a free wall

Does this mean he will pay for it himself?

I'm closing in on actually wanting Trump to be elected President. Watching his ass scramble to catch his mouth will become a sport.

One of Trump's goofy promises. Mexico has zero reason to pay for it and plenty of reason not to.

We'll take their desperate and unemployed.

wake up people, Trump did not say he was going to send Mexico an invoice and ask them to write us a check. Are you fools really that ignorant?

We can make them pay thru tariffs, foreign aid cuts, fuel sanctions, and several other fiscal means.

It always amazes me how stupid half of this country is.

Ok, so we put tariffs on Mexican products...and they retaliate....like the Ford automobiles which are going to be built there starting next year to be imported into the USA. Guess who will end up paying those tariffs? You guessed it! US Ford customers!
So don't buy a ford unless they bring their plants back to the US

He never said it would be free he said Mexico would pay for it

Unlike Bernie who never says how he will pay for all the shit he wants to give away

I'm closing in on actually wanting Trump to be elected President. Watching his ass scramble to catch his mouth will become a sport.
The crazy thing is that his actual policy proposals, the few there are, are pretty sane, but certainly not what a tea partier or wall st would like, but his blow hard feature sucks up all the energy. I'm not sure it's good or bad, but he seems to have insulted even enough of the GOP base that he'll not be the eventual nominee. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Hillary as potus is not something that thrills me, but Rubio might beat her, and that really does scare me.

2 Hours Ago
U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump might want to build a wall across the country's southern border to keep Mexican migrants out but don't expect Mexico to pay for it, the former Mexican president told CNBC, calling the billionaire a "not very well-informed man."

The Presidential hopeful shocked viewers in October by insisting that, if elected, he would build a wall the Mexican border and what's more, Mexico would pay for it. But Felipe Calderon, the former president of Mexico between 2006 and 2012, told CNBC on Saturday that there was no way that Mexico would pay for such a device.

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it's going to be completely useless," Calderon said.

"The first loser of such a policy would be the United States," he added. "If this guy pretends that closing the borders to anywhere either for trade (or) for people is going to provide prosperity to the United States, he is completely crazy."

They won't have any choice.

Mexico has been stealing from us for decades.
Mexico hasn't been "stealing" anything.

2 Hours Ago
U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump might want to build a wall across the country's southern border to keep Mexican migrants out but don't expect Mexico to pay for it, the former Mexican president told CNBC, calling the billionaire a "not very well-informed man."

The Presidential hopeful shocked viewers in October by insisting that, if elected, he would build a wall the Mexican border and what's more, Mexico would pay for it. But Felipe Calderon, the former president of Mexico between 2006 and 2012, told CNBC on Saturday that there was no way that Mexico would pay for such a device.

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it's going to be completely useless," Calderon said.

"The first loser of such a policy would be the United States," he added. "If this guy pretends that closing the borders to anywhere either for trade (or) for people is going to provide prosperity to the United States, he is completely crazy."

They don't need to TECHNICALLY pay for it. We just take it from the foreign aid they are given every year. We place a tax on ALL money transfers to Mexico....very simple.

2 Hours Ago

Illegals steal over $4 billion a year by filing for fraudulent child tax credit refunds, sorry to burst your bubble.

He never said it would be free he said Mexico would pay for it

Unlike Bernie who never says how he will pay for all the shit he wants to give away

The left has already agreed to the wall on several occasions. No law needs inacted, it is already in place. If the Democrats lose, there will be a wall, period!

2 Hours Ago

Illegals steal over $4 billion a year by filing for fraudulent child tax credit refunds, sorry to burst your bubble.
That is not "stealing." The mexican state is not "stealing" anything.

Let's face facts, people who take Trump seriously are losers and Trump wins by taking advantage of them. The guy has learned to walk away with millions while his investors who put their trust in him take the hit. That's his Modus operandi.
Someone has their panties in a wad! LOL

Be sure to let the US victims and the families of the dead victims know that....

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

-------

Elusive crime wave data shows frightening toll of illegal immigrant criminals | Fox News
"The federal government can tell you how many "Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders" stole a car, the precise number of "American Indian or Alaska Natives" who were arrested for vagrancy or how many whites were busted for counterfeiting in any given year. But the government agencies that crunch crime numbers are utterly unable -- or unwilling -- to pinpoint for the public how many illegal immigrants are arrested within U.S. borders each year."

You're quoting a former Mexican president? I don't care who pays for it, just build it...then put armed guards all over it.

There isn't going to be a wall

not if you idiots elect another democrat, instead of a wall we will have a welcome mat saying "come on in, terrorists, criminals, severely sick people, drug dealers, pimps, whores, everyone, come get free stuff from the American idiots"

There won't be one if you elect a Republican either.

Forum List

Back