Mexico: We Will Bring Our People Home If Trump Wins

imm.jpg

So do you think the mexicans only mow the grass of large corporations? Here in Houston mexicans mow 99.9 percent of the lawns in neighborhoods.
I dont know where you live but it's obviously somewhere that hasn't been flooded with mexicans yet.
And how does an illegal get bonded and insured anyway?

THey might not. THe boss gets bonded, and then sits on his ass while illegals do the work for shit wages.

We don't have illegals mowing grass here that I can see. Americans are doing the work, and Americans are paying their American lawn-care guys well for their work. Americans WILL do the work for appropriate pay, and Americans WILL pay appropriately for that work.

We can't be the only region without a large illegal immigrant population. Who knows the grass in Idaho, for instance. What's the going rate there?

ETA: We are under Napoleonic Law in Louisiana. Not sure if that has anything to do with it (can't imagine how). I assumed Americans were mowing grass in much of the US.

I live in a rust belt city. My grass in being cut by a white middle aged couple who does much of the street.

But I'm seeing more hispanic looking workers busing tables, and construction.

.......just wait.

I've traveled to San Francisco and Miami and Las Vegas, and been shocked at the complete lack of white people working in visible jobs.

We have a pretty even mix of black and white here. That's mostly who I see working on lawns, in the sugar cane fields, bussing tables, shucking oysters and washing dishes. I see Latino construction workers, machinists and housekeeping in hotels, but I think they are legal. The illegals seem to be on the river and docks but I have no idea why. There aren't that many. I see more at the doctor's office (women & kids) than I do anywhere else.

So do you think the mexicans only mow the grass of large corporations? Here in Houston mexicans mow 99.9 percent of the lawns in neighborhoods.
I dont know where you live but it's obviously somewhere that hasn't been flooded with mexicans yet.

THey might not. THe boss gets bonded, and then sits on his ass while illegals do the work for shit wages.

We don't have illegals mowing grass here that I can see. Americans are doing the work, and Americans are paying their American lawn-care guys well for their work. Americans WILL do the work for appropriate pay, and Americans WILL pay appropriately for that work.

We can't be the only region without a large illegal immigrant population. Who knows the grass in Idaho, for instance. What's the going rate there?

ETA: We are under Napoleonic Law in Louisiana. Not sure if that has anything to do with it (can't imagine how). I assumed Americans were mowing grass in much of the US.

I live in a rust belt city. My grass in being cut by a white middle aged couple who does much of the street.

.......just wait.

I've traveled to San Francisco and Miami and Las Vegas, and been shocked at the complete lack of white people working in visible jobs.

I hear ya.
We used to go visit my uncle in Excelsior Springs Missouri before he passed away and you could walk into any store and there were white people working every job.
A far cry from what we see in Texas. It's a regular thing to pull up to a drive through here in Houston and you cant understand a word they say.
I usually just drive off.

.......just wait.

I hear ya.
We used to go visit my uncle in Excelsior Springs Missouri before he passed away and you could walk into any store and there were white people working every job.
A far cry from what we see in Texas. It's a regular thing to pull up to a drive through here in Houston and you cant understand a word they say.

That only happens at a small Medical restaurant here. The food is fantastic, though, so we just point at the menu item.

.......just wait.

I hear ya.

That only happens at a small Medical restaurant here. The food is fantastic, though, so we just point at the menu item.

Kinda hard to do in the drive through.
We do frequent authentic mexican hole in the wall restaurants and I have no problem going with the point and shoot method.
I do however have a problem with trying to deal with none english speakers in my everyday life which is common here.
A prime example I experienced today trying to buy parts for my ARB offroad awning. Called the local Four Wheel parts store where I purchased the awning and I finally had to ask for someone who spoke proper english.

.......just wait.

I hear ya.

We do frequent authentic mexican hole in the wall restaurants and I have no problem going with the point and shoot method.
I do however have a problem with trying to deal with none english speakers in my everyday life which is common here.
A prime example I experienced today trying to buy parts for my ARB offroad awning. Called the local Four Wheel parts store where I purchased the awning and I finally had to ask for someone who spoke proper english.

Ugh. I'm glad I live in a behind-the-times state, lol. Here's hoping the pendulum swings. There are signs.

.......just wait.

I hear ya.

Ugh. I'm glad I live in a behind-the-times state, lol. Here's hoping the pendulum swings. There are signs.

White people better start having babies or we're screwed.
I'll admit the wife and I are part of the problem,we decided not to have children.

Well, that would certainly help improve African American employment which Trump promised to address.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - Departed
I'm sure you will be first in line to volunteer to clean hotel toilets.

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

Lawn care that Americas kids used to do,along with fast food jobs.
Thanks for throwing American youth under the bus.

High school kids are not licensed and bonded, which means they stick to postage stamp yards of neighbors, not acreage or businesses.

A friend of mine owns a large landscaping company and she doesn't have any Mexicans working for her.

Is that one of those jobs that idiots claim Americans won't do?

I'm sure you will be first in line to volunteer to clean hotel toilets.

There is nothing demeaning about domestic work. It is one of the fields that allows people to become self employed without education and have flexible hours. Lawn care is another.

High school kids are not licensed and bonded, which means they stick to postage stamp yards of neighbors, not acreage or businesses.

A friend of mine owns a large landscaping company and she doesn't have any Mexicans working for her.

Out of curiosity where is the business located?

When the wife and i bought our new house in Cinco Ranch in Katy Texas we Hired a Gentleman who went to A&M and specialized in Ag and landscaping.
We gladly payed him $12'000 to do our front yard and the results were fantastic. The neighbors from around our gated community actually knocked on our door and asked who did the work.
I had no problem paying the asked for price because the Guy knew his shit and provided detailed info on the plants he was using and their benefits for our climate.
Thats the kind of service I will gladly pay for.

Oh...and he hired aspiring Ag students from the local high school to do the work.
They showed an amazing dedication to the job.

Michigan.

Michigan.

Well there ya go....wait until the mexican invasion reaches you.
And it will happen,the incremental invasion is what makes the whole thing work.
The people in the north say we dont see it so it doesnt exist.
While us in the southern states are being over run.

Will Trump get Mexico to pay for the increased wages we will have to pay to get our lawns mowed and so forth?

Will Trump get Mexico to pay for the increased wages we will have to pay to get our lawns mowed and so forth?

Why are you afraid to honestly address the issue?

Is it because you know that you cannot defend your position honestly and yet you still support it?

Notice no one seems to be outraged that Mexico's President is openly trying to influence the US's presidential election, not even those who accuse Putin of "allegedly" trying to influence that same election. I wonder why that is. Hmmm

Forum List

Back