CDZ Mexico, US, Canada: little understanding

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
us_canada_mexico-400x227.jpg

It's amazing how little we know about each other. Our media rarely reports on what goes on north and south of our borders. And the Hispanic outlets like Univision and Azteca seem to be far-left in the political opinions. While there are a few minor things I disagree in this piece, I think it's well-worth reading @ Mexico, US, Canada: they don't understand each other very well

If I had my way, the U.S., Central America and Canada should merge and become one country. The U.S. and Canada have both reached the point wherein they need domestic and inexpensive labor as well as new sources of natural resources. Central American countries need the infrastructural development the U.S. and Canadian workers have the experience to provide is making the most of those resources. I think the idea of expanding the promise of the American Dream into Central America will do for Canada and the U.S. exactly the same things expansion did in the 19th century, but now, having learned the lessons from that era, we should be able to "do it" better -- economically as well as equitably -- than we did back then.

If I had my way, the U.S., Central America and Canada should merge and become one country. The U.S. and Canada have both reached the point wherein they need domestic and inexpensive labor as well as new sources of natural resources. Central American countries need the infrastructural development the U.S. and Canadian workers have the experience to provide is making the most of those resources. I think the idea of expanding the promise of the American Dream into Central America will do for Canada and the U.S. exactly the same things expansion did in the 19th century, but now, having learned the lessons from that era, we should be able to "do it" better -- economically as well as equitably -- than we did back then.

Thanks for being honest about your desire to see the demise of the United States of America. Now that your faux veneer of objectivity has become transparent, every member of this forum should IGNORE you.

320 believes we should move into central America put the "natives" on reservations an "civilize" their countries. That's rough.

320 believes we should move into central America put the "natives" on reservations an "civilize" their countries. That's rough.

You are wrong. You'd also do well to refrain from asserting what I believe. I am more than capable of stating my beliefs if one just asks. And trust me, my presentation of them will be more accurate than will anyone else's depiction of them.

You are wrong. You'd also do well to refrain from asserting what I believe. I am more than capable of stating my beliefs if one just asks. And trust me, my presentation of them will be more accurate than will anyone else's depiction of them.

T'was a joke.

T'was a joke.

Okay...I didn't understand it to be so. TY for the clarification.

Forum List

Back