Mexico To Sue Arizona Over Immigration Law

José;2436235 said:
José;2435947 said:
Every country in the world tries to protect its citizens living abroad, geniuses!! Be they legal or illegal, innocent or "criminal".

You're free to disagree with their behavior but this is what they all do!!!!

Trying to protect your countries citizens is one thing, trying to change another countries LAWS to accommodate its illegals is a different matter.

And speaking of illegal drug dealers do you see mexico trying to help them or are just letting us deal with people that are THEIR problem?

Get a clue when AMERICANS travel to other countries we are required to carry identification in the way of passports and visas. When AMERICANS travel to mexico it is no different.

So putting political and economic pressure on foreign governements to extradite american drug mules is OK in your book?

Talk about respecting other countries' sovereignty...

Not that Mexico would behave any different if it had America's economic and political might.

Actually its not OK in my book. If your dumb enough to do illegal things in a different country you should be prepared to spend a good long time in that country's jail. And America should let you rot there.

mexico is not trying to get criminals out of jail now are they? See anything in that brief about extradition?

What are they trying to do? They want America to NOT ask for identification? LMAO!

Mexico is clueless - always has been; always will be.......they let emotions get in the way of common sense....always has; always will......

You haven't really thought this all the way out, have you?

What needs to be thought about?

Granted this is an old article, so imagine the number 8 years later:

**** An increasing number of children cross into the United States from Mexico in recent years, with the U.S. Border Patrol arresting about 35,000 Mexican children in 2002. Many of their parents are already working illegally in the United States and pay smugglers to bring their children north.****

I don't want the task of picking up the body-parts of children. Do you?

I'm not an illegal. I happen to be a law abiding, tax paying LEGAL citizen. You probably are not. How about one up your ass and one in your mouth.:clap2:

reír a carcajadas

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back