Mexico threatens lawsuit over troops

nukeman

Aug 25, 2005
Here is a link to a story that just pisses me off to no end. Just who in the hell do these people think they are. They think that our laws dont apply to them or what??

If they keep sending messages like this I hope the illegal alien lovers out there will get the idea that these people dont care about being law abiding....

Fucking jerks......
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/05/16/D8HL3SN80.html

nukeman said:
Here is a link to a story that just pisses me off to no end. Just who in the hell do these people think they are. They think that our laws dont apply to them or what??

If they keep sending messages like this I hope the illegal alien lovers out there will get the idea that these people dont care about being law abiding....

Fucking jerks......

I don't think I could HATE, yes I'm saying "HATE" freely, the wetbacks here any more than I already do, but this article pushes it.

The tidal wave of illegal aliens into America is the largest infiltration from one country to another in the history of the world, and our government has sat back and watched it happen. Now the mess is so huge that it's almost too big to solve.

Well I hope things escalate. Because with the American opinion being around 90% ANTI-ILLEGAL already, it won't take too much more to finaly push EVERYONE over the edge.

If mexico puts troops on the border, and actually picks off an American troop or two, or three, then we can declare Marshall Law. We can then use our military to "ROUND UP", yes "ROUND UP" all the wetbacks here and DEPORT THEIR ASS. Put our military on the border and KEEP IT THERE, until a fence is built the entire length of the border.

Problem solved.

Pale Rider said:
I don't think I could HATE, yes I'm saying "HATE" freely, the wetbacks here any more than I already do, but this article pushes it.

The tidal wave of illegal aliens into America is the largest infiltration from one country to another in the history of the world, and our government has sat back and watched it happen. Now the mess is so huge that it's almost too big to solve.

Well I hope things escalate. Because with the American opinion being around 90% ANIT-ILLEGAL already, it won't take too much more to finaly push EVERYONE over the edge.

If mexico puts troops on the border, and actually picks off an American troop or two, or three, then we can declare Marshall Law. We can then use our military to "ROUND UP", yes "ROUND UP" all the wetbacks here and DEPORT THEIR ASS. Put our military on the border and KEEP IT THERE, until a fence is built the entire length of the border.

Problem solved.

If our leaders' testicles would come out of hiding, then I would say that as soon as some Mexican asshat had the audacity to touch even one of our troops, we'd declare war (troops firing on troops is a de facto declaration of war), martial law (marshalls are federal law enforcement troubleshooters, martial pertains to war, warriors, and/or the military), and deploy a few A-10s and Apaches to start taking them down a notch (nothing like huge caliber depleted uranium rounds to ruin your day).

nukeman said:

Fucking jerks......

Mexico is starving it's own indiginous people and blaming America for not feeding them. I guess the rest of the world has seen Dafur so this looks like a picnic. Will the Fox government be held accountable by those in America who so love humane treatment for everyone? "Where's the outrage?" isn't even worth asking anymore.

Hobbit said:
If our leaders' testicles would come out of hiding, then I would say that as soon as some Mexican asshat had the audacity to touch even one of our troops, we'd declare war (troops firing on troops is a de facto declaration of war), martial law (marshalls are federal law enforcement troubleshooters, martial pertains to war, warriors, and/or the military), and deploy a few A-10s and Apaches to start taking them down a notch (nothing like huge caliber depleted uranium rounds to ruin your day).

I meant... (glad you knew what I meant Hobbit)...

Martial law

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Martial law (disambiguation).
Martial law is the system of rules that takes effect (usually after a formal declaration) when a military authority takes control of the normal administration of justice.

Martial law is instituted most often when it becomes necessary to favor the activity of military authorities and organizations, usually for urgent unforeseen needs, and when the normal institutions of justice either cannot function or could be deemed too slow or too weak for the new situation; e.g., due to war, major natural disaster, civil disorder, in occupied territory, or after a coup d'état. The need to preserve the public order during an emergency is the essential goal of martial law. However, declaration of martial law is also sometimes used by dictatorships, especially military dictatorships, to enforce their rule.

Usually martial law reduces some of the personal rights ordinarily granted to the citizen, limits the length of the trial processes, and prescribes more severe penalties than ordinary law. In many countries martial law prescribes the death penalty for certain crimes, even if ordinary law does not contain that crime or punishment in its system.

In many countries martial law imposes particular rules, one of which is curfew. Often, under this system, the administration of justice is left to a military tribunal, called a court-martial. The suspension of the writ of habeas corpus is likely to occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

dilloduck said:
Mexico is starving it's own indiginous people and blaming America for not feeding them. I guess the rest of the world has seen Dafur so this looks like a picnic. Will the Fox government be held accountable by those in America who so love humane treatment for everyone? "Where's the outrage?" isn't even worth asking anymore.

No it's not dillo. Everyone seems to be focused on what AMERICA does, and not mexico. The ole double standard we know so well here in America.

Pale Rider said:
No it's not dillo. Everyone seems to be focused on what AMERICA does, and not mexico. The ole double standard we know so well here in America.

Seen any big investigative stories on why all these Mexicans are running here? Me neither. Oh ya--they love that flag of thiers as long as it's waving someplace other than Mexico.

dilloduck said:
Seen any big investigative stories on why all these Mexicans are running here? Me neither. Oh ya--they love that flag of thiers as long as it's waving someplace other than Mexico.

OH yeah... they love their country so much, they'll risk life and limb to get the hell out of there. :rolleyes:

Mexico can bitch to the World Court if they wish but no country may sue the United States in our own court system. The courts have no jurisdiction over another country's sueing the US. I'm going to be blunt. To Hell with Mexico and DEPORTATION of it's citizens back to that stinkin' shithole of a country should begin immediately AFTER we secure the border. Dammit!! This invasion, and make no mistake it's an invasion of a soverign nation by the illegal immigration of the adjacent countries citizenry, must be treated as it is...AN ACT OF WAR!! Time to take a little military action against Mexico and see how Fox and his buds like that. It's almost enough to make an American, by this I mean actual CITIZEN, pickup a gun and start taking out Mexi's here one at a time.

Rico said:
Mexico can bitch to the World Court if they wish but no country may sue the United States in our own court system. The courts have no jurisdiction over another country's sueing the US. I'm going to be blunt. To Hell with Mexico and DEPORTATION of it's citizens back to that stinkin' shithole of a country should begin immediately AFTER we secure the border. Dammit!! This invasion, and make no mistake it's an invasion of a soverign nation by the illegal immigration of the adjacent countries citizenry, must be treated as it is...AN ACT OF WAR!! Time to take a little military action against Mexico and see how Fox and his buds like that. It's almost enough to make an American, by this I mean actual CITIZEN, pickup a gun and start taking out Mexi's here one at a time.

Let's invite Fox to address a joint session of congress. I wanna hear him make his case in front of the American people.

nukeman said:

Fucking jerks......

Fuck Mexico. Let them sue.

Rico said:

:clap: I like this guy... :beer:

Let them threaten lawsuits. I dont know any court of law, including the International Courts, that would entertain such a ridiculous law suit. So Mexico go ahead and try.

Let them threaten lawsuits. I dont know any court of law, including the International Courts, that would entertain such a ridiculous law suit. So Mexico go ahead and try.

And the most appalling part of this whole travisty is, that not ONE ELECTED AMERICAN POLITICIAN, had a pair of rocks big enough to stand up and say, "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, THINKING YOU'RE GOING TO SUE US, IN OUR OWN COURTS, FOR PROTECTING OUR OWN BORDER"???!!!

Republican, democrap, whatever, in November I'm voting for whoever stands for what I believe in. I think a lot of people will be doing the same. It should be a wake up call for our gutless, spinless, jellyfish that we have now, that have been literally IGNORING the sentiment of the American people.

Forum List

Back