Mexico starts Blackmail towards USA

Absolutely NOTHING will be done about the flood of illegals coming from mexico until there is massive death and bloodshed, and or, mexican take over because by then there was enough of them here to do it... NOTHING!

The bastard politicians are WHORING themselves out to this latino vote, at the peril of their own country. They're fucking TRAITORS! Bush included... son of a bitch. It inferioriates me to no end. I could take up my arms and set on the border, and start picking the mother fucking wet backs off one by one until someone gets me. Probably an American border gaurd, and there lies the irony... "killed for protecting your country".

archangel said:
and to further the anti....advise Mexicos el Presidente for life...that if we are hit with a tactical nuke that crossed over the border from Mexico....well they could expect Mexico City to become a glass factory!

Tactical nuke probably not, dirty bomb more likely

Pale Rider said:
Absolutely NOTHING will be done about the flood of illegals coming from mexico until there is massive death and bloodshed, and or, mexican take over because by then there was enough of them here to do it... NOTHING!

The bastard politicians are WHORING themselves out to this latino vote, at the peril of their own country. They're fucking TRAITORS! Bush included... son of a bitch. It inferioriates me to no end. I could take up my arms and set on the border, and start picking the mother fucking wet backs off one by one until someone gets me. Probably an American border gaurd, and there lies the irony... "killed for protecting your country".

no arrested because you were a vigilante who belived he could kill just because he thought he was protecting his country, there is a word for that, crazy

Forum List

Back