Mexico Shows The Love?

B

Big D

From the news:

The trouble was evident from the start. The American national anthem was first booed, then whistled and then drowned out by chants of "Mex-i-co!, Mex-i-co!" In the 26th minute, the throng began chanting "Osama! Osama!" at the Americans.

U.S. players appeared inured to such taunting, but defense had become a vulnerability for the team in this qualifying tournament, and its opponent deftly pounced.

Thats right, over 57,000 Mexican fans chanted "Osama! Osama!" at the U.S soccer team.

This story has been blown totally out of porportion. Thank God I watched O'Reilly last night or I might actually have believed your reportings. First, It wasn't 57,000 Mexicans, at the most it was 1,000 drunken slobs. And the expert on The Oreilly factor said that being booed was nothing unusual, especially central american teams playing the US.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
This story has been blown totally out of porportion. Thank God I watched O'Reilly last night or I might actually have believed your reportings. First, It wasn't 57,000 Mexicans, at the most it was 1,000 drunken slobs. And the expert on The Oreilly factor said that being booed was nothing unusual, especially central american teams playing the US.

This is from the O'Reilly show:

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: In the Back of the Book segment tonight, Tuesday in Guadalajara, Mexico, 60,000 fans watched the USA soccer team (search) lose to Mexico 4-0. But what happened in the stands may be more important than what happened on the field.

Our U.S. players were booed during the National Anthem, and some in the crowd also chanted -- are you ready -- "Usama, Usama," according to The New York Times. And I talked to a reporter on the radio today, and he witnessed it. It happened in the 26th minute of the game. "Usama, Usama."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111262,00.html

There was nothing said about it being just a thousand people.

I can see though why you are so quick to defend your mexican brother:

A political movement is budding in the southwest that patterns itself after Yasser Arafat's 35-year terrorist struggle for a Palestinian state. The Aztlan movement suggests Hispanics in the United States should demand their own independent country.

The leaders of this movement are meeting continuously with extremists from the Islamic world, and you can read for yourself how they have been inspired by the Palestinian cause, and even adopted the most vicious forms of anti-Semitism in the process, by reading their own words on their own website.

"There are great similarities between the political and economic condition of the Palestinians in occupied Palestine and that of La Raza in the southwest United States," explains an editorial from earlier this year in La Voz de Aztlan in Los Angeles, the city seen as the future capital of the new Hispanic state.

Los Angeles, you see, is the southwestern U.S. version of Jerusalem.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27960

Originally posted by Big D
The Aztlan movement suggests Hispanics in the United States should demand their own independent country.

Then they must be pretty stupid. They do that, and fifty years later they'll be illegally crossing the borders again, this time fleeing Aztland.

The poll found that 58 percent of Mexicans agree with the statement, "The territory of the United States' southwest rightfully belongs to Mexico." Zogby said 28 percent disagreed, while another 14 percent said they weren't sure.

Meanwhile, a similar number – 57 percent – agreed that "Mexicans should have the right to enter the U.S. without U.S. permission," while 35 percent disagreed and 7 percent were unsure.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27941

Originally posted by jon_forward
I think Zogby has to much time on his hands or has a warped mind....who really gives a care about what foriegners think???

Are the 13 million illegal alians from Mexico that are living here in the U.S, foreigners?

White Americans may soon find themselves unable or unwilling to stand up to challenge the new political methods that will be the inevitable result of the ethnic metamorphosis now taking place in America. Unable to cope with the new rules of the game -- violence, mob riots, intimidation through accusations of racism, demands for proportionality based on racial numbers, and all the other social and political weapons used by the have-nots to bludgeon treasure and power from the haves -- Americans, like others before them, will no doubt cave in. They will compromise away their independence and ultimately their way of life.
http://www.sierratimes.com/archive/starticles/2001/mar/arrn031201.htm

the poll was allegedly from Mexician nations in Mexico...not Illegels here....you need to try and stay on track and not spout off your famous stats...this isnt about illegals....or was it bait again??? there is a seperate place for racist bullshit

Originally posted by jon_forward
the poll was allegedly from Mexician nations in Mexico...not Illegels here....you need to try and stay on track and not spout off your famous stats...this isnt about illegals....or was it bait again??? there is a seperate place for racist bullshit

Mexicans in America Illegaly are mexican nationals. The many mexicans in Mexico who belive that America is their land are the ones who come to America illegaly.

Do you really belive that the second a mexican steps across the boarder, that he forgets all the belives he had while still in Mexico?

Bully,

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A Westland High School student was reportedly raped while walking home from school Thursday, according to Columbus police.

The 16-year-old girl said she was approached by a Hispanic man while walking on Westwoods Boulevard near West Broad Street. She said the man grabbed her arm and said to come with him as he took her to the side of an Aldi's grocery store. She said another Hispanic man was waiting at the location.

http://www.nbc4columbus.com/news/2846869/detail.html

Forum List

Back