Mexico Should Start Preparing - Now

Brian Terry is one of the good men murdered by the Obama administration when they shipped guns to Mexican cartels

CYCeoAZWMAAYxZy.jpg

Got news for you. the majority of those to be deported ARE NOT MEXICANS!

They are mothers and their children from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua. Yes, there are a lot of men too but most of them belong to gangs and have disappeared into the various barrios and underground.

yea good luck with that.....

Trump probably won't be able to accomplish any mass deportations but I believe he will do something about illegal immigration. Something that no other candidate has the balls to do.
here is my fear.
When Bush ran the first time he was big on ending affirmative action as it was currently being administered, remember the debate with little Al where Bush said that he didn't support Als version of AA?
Then, once in office the thought never again crossed his mind, nothing was said or done, as a matter of fact, the hiring quotas became even more restrictive to the whites.
So, deep down I have a feeling that Trump is claiming this huge deportation and a fence now, but if he wins we will never hear about it again and illegal entry will double.

In the advent that Donald Trump becomes president of the United States in January 2017, it behooves Mexico to be ready for what will surely follow very rapidly. That is a mass deportation of all its people who are here in the US, illegally. Since it is Mexico's negligence and deliberate invasion of the US, that has caused this massive migration, the Trump administration should (and probably will) hold Mexico fully responsible for all the harm they have caused us. Justifiably, Trump will make Mexico pay for the new wall, and that should include payment for the repatriation of all the people too.

Mexico will also need to be prepared to deal with the influx of many millions of its own people, and the loss of $20-25 Billion/year in remittances, they have been pillaging America for. They also need to begin to pay their own poverty bill, instead of suckering America into paying it for them via the anchor baby racket, false documentation, and a false defining of the 14th amendment to mean the myth of birthright citizenship. And they need to realize that this convenient package which constitutes their # 1 source of income, is coming to an end.

Mexico should take the lead and show other countries (whose migrants are also here illegally) the proper way to adjust. If Mexico does not make major adjustments, there likely will be a humanitarian crisis of major proportions. Mexico should start now in dismantling the political/economic structure that has caused the widespread poverty and massive migration to the US.
It should start by breaking up the big monopolies (ex. Pemex, Telex, et al), allowing Mexican small businessmen to compete, thereby creating millions of new jobs. Mexico's plutocracy must end, and the Trump administration must see to it that it does.

Mexico has been getting away with the largest imperialism dollarwise, that the world has ever seen. Why it has taken 60+ years, and Donald Trump to address this is quite a mystery, but in any case, if Mexico sits still, and simply allows its repatriated people to go homeless and starve, Mexico should be advised by Trump that US military action will be the result. This should be the end of the days of Mexico's recklessness causing trouble for America.

You are a god in my eyes.

Too many PC bleeding hearts in this country would prevent it. However, there is no need to round em all up and deport them. Just remove all of the incentives for them to remain here such as jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship for their kids. With no means to support themselves many if not most will self-deport.

I used to think they will, but I now believe they will just hide out here for a few years hoping a new president will return to the illegal alien-friendly policies that exist today, put in place by the national democratic party. They won't go back because even though they will be persona non grata here, it will be better than going back to impoverished shitholes like Honduras.

Thinks no wall over US and Mexico. But if Trump won election he will no mouslim immigrants to America. This him do to him to Nationalist Liberal. Trump are fascist ?!

Trumps campaign promises are great and i hope that the Trump is elected President 'kipper' . With a name like yours i dont think that you are a 'muslim' unit are you 'kipper' ??

Forum List

Back