Mexico robs good Americans blind and Democrats pretend it isn’t happening...why?

Carry on, I don't play in conspiracy theories. LMAO

I’m following you now...I’ll make sure your shit stays on point...TRUST ME.

Don't be fucking ignorant, I just said plainly what other posters were just hinting at, trying to get you to fill out your hypothesis, you never did. So don't blame me for your inadequacies.

BTW little fella, following with ill-intent is called stalking. LMAO

You asked me to PROVE my opinion / theory...do you hear how fucking stupid that sounds?
You sound like a dumbass Liberal. “Prove your opinion”
You learned a lesson today....LET MODS DO THE MODERATING.

Asking what informed your opinion is not asking you to prove a damn thing. You're OP was the equivalent of saying the gulf of Mexico is going to turn yellow without saying why. Here is a perfect example of the sarcasm leveled at you, and you didn't seem to get it.
Well sure then. Democrats and Republicans could be getting paid off, I dunno. Maybe the Pope is, you are right! It is all a possibility! The NFL could be getting paid off by them evil Mexicans! Perhaps the Marxists are! The drug dealers! I am not wrong, it is all a possibility.

So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?
All possibilities, without reason, think about it.

I didn’t see that requirement in the rule book and frankly I like to leave lots of shit ambiguous for the retards....it forces them to connect the dots. Maybe you missed this post of mine which completely exposed the basis for my claim. You can’t be afraid to read into shit bud....that’s part of the fun.

“So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?”
Yes...but I’d frame like this: Mexico is paying off Democrats to allow Mexico to take Mexifornia.

No I read the OP a couple of times, the story was just as incredible as Fords story against Kavanaugh. But hey, if you want to act all mysterious, go for it. Just don't expect many folks to get it.

Anybody sane knows the primary motivation for such is “VOTES” / constituency...BUT, could key Democrats be getting paid off by Mexico, particularly Democrats in Mexifornia?
To be honest, I’m not much for conspiracy theories, but boy, this one almost seems obvious.
Democrats are the crime party that's why.

damn are you ever in denial mode the republicans are as corrupt as the dems,you and the OP dont get it that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.LOL

Anybody sane knows the primary motivation for such is “VOTES” / constituency...BUT, could key Democrats be getting paid off by Mexico, particularly Democrats in Mexifornia?
To be honest, I’m not much for conspiracy theories, but boy, this one almost seems obvious.

You might have to be more specific here. Help me along.

Be specific as to your confusion...which part has you all twisted up?

Well sure then. Democrats and Republicans could be getting paid off, I dunno. Maybe the Pope is, you are right! It is all a possibility! The NFL could be getting paid off by them evil Mexicans! Perhaps the Marxists are! The drug dealers! I am not wrong, it is all a possibility.

So you think "Mexico" is paying off Democrats to allow people to leave Mexico?

see YOU get it that both parties are paid off.they are paid off by interest groups,their all criminals up there in washington,everybody ithat knows anything about politics,knows that.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back