Mexico profile americans.

Nobody is saying we should be like Mexico and any other country when it comes to our laws - but the problem is that we are not enforcing OUR laws cause too many bleeding hearts find them too 'inhuman'. We should not compare our laws for the sake of being like them; we should compare our laws so that people understand that WE are VERY human in our laws when it comes to the way we treat illegals. What we DO need is to enforce these laws without ANY GUILT!!!

I fail to see this HUGE, GIGANTIC difference between immigration laws in America and Mexico.

Illegal immigrants in Mexico engaged in productive work are simply detained and sent back to their home countries.

Slackjawed and JennyEliza cited two cases of law enforcement officers abusing their power in Mexico but I can also post hundreds of cases of illegal Mexicans being robbed, spanked, raped and killed by US Border Agents.

I WON'T DO IT BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE POINT BEING DEBATED HERE.

The point is: the immigration laws themselves are pretty much the same on both sides of the border.

I'm gonna try to find an old post in which I explained the main cause of anti-americanism not only in Latin America but in the whole world, Angelhair.

Jose, anti-americanism has lived all over latin america and beyond for many, many years. No news there. I will grant you that when this country is destroyed, anti-americanism goes with it. It is because america has been able to become one of the strongest and richest (at one time) countries in the world. The USA has always understood that and thus the reason why it has not stop it from progressing. It is not the mentality of this country to hold grudges against those who hate it. They continue to progress inspite of that hate and sometimes because of it.

MEXICO PROFILE AMERICANS.

If you are an American and go to Mexico, you had better have some identification on you at all times. Or you will end up in jail for a very long time. And Americans are targeted. Why should we be any different from Mexico.
That's true in almost every country on earth.You'd better have some ID on you.

How is this different than any other part of the world? Whenever you go anywhere they will ask you for you papers if you don't look like you are a part of that country and if you don't have them then you are jailed.

Forum List

Back