Mexico may open deportee camps? Will this be part of their financial contribution for the wall??

Sucker or liar? Idiot for sure. Mexico's southern border is rain forest, not desert. The photo shown is a picture of the wall on the Israel border.

is that Israel?

my bad - thanks for the clarification!

and YES, the Rain Forest acts as a natural deterrent - just as the Rio Grande will in our situation...

I think we should build deportee camps on our side of the border.
Now that catch and release is ended bring the illegals we catch to the camps to await their hearings.
While they are detained we can put them to work building the wall.
If they want to waive their so called right to a hearing they can pay a fee and be deported immediately.
The fees will help pay for the wall.
I thought Mexico was paying for the wall. Is that another Trump lie?

Mexico will pay for the wall in many ways.
Tariffs
Fees
Labor
Federal Assistance withheld

There is not any Mexican wall on their southern border, never was, never will be. Your post demonstrates ignorance

While it IS true that there is not a continuous wall on the Mexico/Guatemala border; there indeed is a wall

And Mexico does have MUCH tougher immigration policies than we do here in the US
There is NO wall, period!
You mean the wall on Mexico's southern border?

my understanding is that this photo was taken on the US/Mexico border

to be fair, technically there is "no wall" between Mexico and Guatemala - the barrier is more of a "fence" than a "wall"

but the barrier is there & Mexico does enforce it's border

as far as I am concerned, "fence" & "wall" mean the same damn thing in this instance

what else ya got?

Got any pictures of this 541 mile long non-wall that's called a fence through the rain forest and mountains of the southern Mexico border?

Not just fences around checks stations and border crossings, but a wall (I mean fence) that is 541 miles long.

>>>>

Here is the Orange Oaf approach to Mexico ... take a sledgehammer and a wrecking ball to every problem when many problems require a much more nuanced approach.....he does this so his Rubes masturbate in delight about what an "Alpha Stud" he is ...sick...sad ...weak

U.S. Will Deport Even Non-Mexicans to Mexico
ProPublica: “Buried deep in the Trump administration’s plans to round up undocumented immigrants is a provision certain to enrage Mexico — new authority for federal agents to deport anyone caught crossing the southern border to Mexico, regardless of where they are from.”

“If present immigration trends continue, that could mean the United States would push hundreds of thousands of Guatemalans, Hondurans, Salvadorans, Brazilians, Ecuadorans, even Haitians into Mexico. Currently, such people are detained in the U.S. and allowed to request asylum.”

"Here is the Orange Oaf approach to Mexico ... take a sledgehammer and a wrecking ball to every problem when many problems require a much more nuanced approach.....he does this so his Rubes masturbate in delight about what an "Alpha Stud" he is ...sick...sad ...weak"

This is how real DO'ers operate.
You see, scared pussies sit around a big round table overthinking the shit out of everything to oblivion with the hopes that they create more red tape in the process so ultimately ideas die on the vine and nothing is implemented yet they feel good that they at least discussed a potential fix.

Welcome to a government with a nut-sack and a spine....learn to appreciate it and stop being so terrified of a higher grade society. You'll eventually fit in.

my understanding is that this photo was taken on the US/Mexico border

to be fair, technically there is "no wall" between Mexico and Guatemala - the barrier is more of a "fence" than a "wall"

but the barrier is there & Mexico does enforce it's border

as far as I am concerned, "fence" & "wall" mean the same damn thing in this instance

what else ya got?

Got any pictures of this 541 mile long non-wall that's called a fence through the rain forest and mountains of the southern Mexico border?

Not just fences around checks stations and border crossings, but a wall (I mean fence) that is 541 miles long.

>>>>

Well you know that a wall and a fence and a rain forest all have the same meaning in the mind of a Trump follower.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

of course not

except for the 541 mile long wall that runs north and west Guatemala (the Guatemalan departments of San Marcos, Huehuetenango, El Quiché and El Petén) and the Mexican states of Quintana Roo, Campeche, Tabasco and Chiapas.

feel free to look it up

and thanks for playing!

fence2.jpg

You mean this wall?

>>>>

Thats most definitely not the southern border of mexico.

There is not any Mexican wall on their southern border, never was, never will be. Your post demonstrates ignorance

While it IS true that there is not a continuous wall on the Mexico/Guatemala border; there indeed is a wall

And Mexico does have MUCH tougher immigration policies than we do here in the US
There is NO wall, period!

Yes there is. Of course it pales in comparison to what the Trump wall will look like.

Looks like they may also have to deal with OTM (other than Mexican) deportees as well!

Aren't those the people that Mexico is keeping out with their own southern border wall??? Oh the irony...

We are actually enforcing our laws & heads are exploding - I love it!!!

I for one am happy to welcome common sense back to the White House & American policy! It has been a while since we have seen it...

LINK

quote:

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexicans fear deportee and refugee camps could be popping up along their northern border under the Trump administration's plan to start deporting to Mexico all Latin Americans and others who entered the U.S. illegally through this country.
quote:
Previous U.S. policy called for only Mexican citizens to be sent to Mexico. Migrants known as "OTMs" — Other Than Mexicans — got flown back to their homelands.

Now, under a sweeping rewrite of enforcement policies announced Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, migrants might be dumped over the border into a violence-plagued land where they have no ties while their asylum claims or deportation proceedings are heard in the United States. U.S. officials didn't say what Mexico would be expected to do with them

Just saw on the news that people are going over the border into Canada. Loads of them are Mexicans.

Hope they enjoy the winters and I'm glad Canada is now stuck with them.

Forum List

Back