Mexico lashes out at US....

When your neighors are having problems YOU WILL TOO.

Works the same way whether we're talking about ourselves as individuals, or about nations themselves.

There's no free lunch in human economics, folks.

Much of the recent pressure leading to illegal immigation is caused by NAFTA.

While, yes it put some Mexicans to work it ALSO put millions of Mexican family farmers out of work.

Why?

Because NAFTA also meant that small Mexican family farms have to compete with large US agricultural corporations, that's why.

And since that same economic reality that has driven small US family farms out of business, that economic fact is NOW driving small Mexican farming families out of business.

Like I say, no free lunch in economics.

Incorrectly push on the economy in one way, and it unhappily bulges out in another.

Last edited:
On one side they have no room to talk, on the other side, their crime rate would go down if we were not their number one customer when it comes to drugs. We bitch about them coming here, but then we buy all their drugs.

IF their drugs stop coming and stop supporting our drug addicts, we would not have a drug problem.:eusa_hand:
Put candy in front of a child and what do we get?:confused:

LOL, so NOW ALL THE PROBLEMS in Mexico is the fault of the United States.

did you all know that?
:cuckoo:

Mexico has NEVER been able to take responsibility for their failures! It goes against their nature. They have their neighbor to the north that is more than willing to lay down and play dead for them. So it is; so it has been since the beginning of time. Don't expect things to change - Mexico is in the pits of misery and chaos AND IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT AND THEIR OWN DOING!!! Hillary was right and Obama wrong when she said that Mexico is another Colombia of years ago - but - the difference being that Colombia admitted it and Mexico will NEVER!!

Liberty said:
good. fuck em up.

-Didn't think i'd find myself so readily agreeing with you, Libs. It might sound heartless, but in this case, I couldn't care less: You want to break our laws? Go ahead, have fun. If you survive.

Calderon can eat s*#t and die. He's an apologist and a scheister looking for a scapegoat for his failing drug war and spiraling country.

-The Jerk

On one side they have no room to talk, on the other side, their crime rate would go down if we were not their number one customer when it comes to drugs. We bitch about them coming here, but then we buy all their drugs.

IF their drugs stop coming and stop supporting our drug addicts, we would not have a drug problem.:eusa_hand:
Put candy in front of a child and what do we get?:confused:

2 way street. If we did not make it possible to make 10,000 times profit by making it illegal to begin with. Then Drug Cartels would have no power. Not that I think Legal Crack is the answer.

just making a point.

Obama rejects comment on Mexico

WASHINGTON - President Obama, seeking to calm a diplomatic furor with a close ally, disputed Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's observation this week that Mexico has begun to look like Colombia at the height of its struggle against a drug-financed insurgency.

In an interview with a Spanish-language newspaper published Thursday, Obama said that "Mexico is a great democracy, vibrant, with a growing economy. And as a result, what is happening there can't be compared with what happened in Colombia 20 years ago."

Obama's comments to the Los Angeles-based La Opinion followed an outcry that began in Mexico on Wednesday, after Clinton told a foreign-policy group that Mexico "is looking more and more like Colombia looked 20 years ago, where the narco-traffickers controlled certain parts of the country."

Despite Obama's attempts to soften Clinton's analysis, there is widespread - though not universal - sentiment within the U.S. government that the drug cartels are acting in many ways like an insurgency, and need to be treated with the tough methods Colombia used in its U.S.-supported "Plan Colombia" in the past two decades. Some officials in Mexico also share that view.

Clinton's comments set off an outcry in Mexico, and they were quickly challenged by aides to Mexican President Felipe Calderón.

Since then, other U.S. officials, including Arturo Valenzuela, assistant secretary of state for Latin America, and Gil Kerlikowske, the director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy, have scrambled to minimize the damage to relations with Mexico, a key partner in the anti-drug fight.

Obama rejects comment on Mexico

[
Mexico has NEVER been able to take responsibility for their failures! It goes against their nature. They have their neighbor to the north that is more than willing to lay down and play dead for them. So it is; so it has been since the beginning of time. Don't expect things to change - Mexico is in the pits of misery and chaos AND IT'S THEIR OWN FAULT AND THEIR OWN DOING!!! Hillary was right and Obama wrong when she said that Mexico is another Colombia of years ago - but - the difference being that Colombia admitted it and Mexico will NEVER!!

I'M HUNGRY! FEED ME!

anchor-baby.jpg

Yes the problem is lack of legislation here. Not lack of an economy, and government that can sustain it's people with out them having to flee to their neighbor to the north.

"In part, the greatest responsibility lies with our governments, the Salvadoran government, for not having generated the employment conditions, the welfare conditions, that doesn't leave our migrants any choice but to look for other opportunities in the United States and Canada

Note how the cocksucker says our governments. AS if it is the responsibility of the US government to look out for the employment and welfare conditions of Mexico.

They want us to look out for them, then Dissolve your government and beg to join the US. lol

What Hippocratical assholes.

Perhaps I'm misreading the quote. It looks to me as if the speaker is encompassing all the South American gov'ts and attributing responsibility to all of them for their lack of effort and responsibility and is stating how their collective failure to their peoples has generated the current illegal immigrant problem here in the US.

Even if my interpretation of the quote is correct, hypocritical assholes they are indeed. None of this happened overnight and their countries benefit greatly from the monies shipped from the US to the families still living in those countries.

Forum List

Back