Mexico is a lawless nation

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
From this article it sounds as if Mexico is a lawless nation domineered by gangs. It worries me that these people are infiltrating the United States.

BBC News - Mexican opposition winning elections say exit polls

he Institutional Revolutionary Party, or PRI, look set to win most of the governorship elections being held.

They also look likely to have a strong showing in elections for mayor.

The elections, in 14 of 31 states, have been overshadowed by violence and intimidation, with two candidates killed during the campaign.

Correspondents say the campaign was the bloodiest in more than 15 years.

The exit poll, carried out by two television stations, said the PRI had won in eight states.

I'm glad I live in the United States. I do fear for our future with the human tidal wave from South of the border.

And you wonder why Arizona is rolling back up the welcome carpet?

Mexico does appear to be on the path to an anachic state, meanwhile we're rapidly becoming a police state.

Canada is looking better and better by comparison, eh?

in our weekly little paper...last week....two mexicans were arrested for sexually assault....one had assaulted a 6 yr old...the other a 7 yr old...two different men...two different cases....

A large amount of the immigrants going to the Mpyre are criminals. They are their for the drug and gang movie.
Murka is a great environment since their is a high demand for narcotics.Murkins also collect an enormous amount of useless shit that can be stolen and marketed.
I didn't mention weed because a hell of a lot more is produced domestically than is imported.

Mexicans are a lawless people.

Not all Mexicans are lawless. Many are fine, hardworking people. But there is a tradition of gangs within their culture. These gangs often have their way with local populations through intimidation backed up by brutal means

There is also a tradition of government corruption. Citizens cannot turn to government entities to protect them and bring justice. Many officials are on the take. Others fear for their lives because of the gangs. Many officials will not help citizens without a bribe. This has been a way of life in Mexico.

50% of their economy is off the books in Mexico. The underground economy is a way of life. The underground economy does not contribute to strong governmental institutions because it doesn't pay the taxes necessary to fund them.

With the immense tide that is entering the U.S., there is a strong possibility that it will start to undermine our traditions that have done so much to build this nation.

Mexico does appear to be on the path to an anachic state, meanwhile we're rapidly becoming a police state.

Canada is looking better and better by comparison, eh?
Depends on your view of history; long or short. I'd say US was much closer to being a police state during the Roosevelt years,, much.

111,000,000 lawless people eh.
I'd say the average Jose in Mexico is as trustworthy as any Murkin but you wouldn't know that because you have a flag stuck in your eye.

N they aren't they think nothing of stealing across the border, kidnapping people, selling drugs, murder, ID theft and bla bla bla.. it's sickening to see people defened muslim or mexican or any other form of terrorism. what a bunch of asswipes.

in our weekly little paper...last week....two mexicans were arrested for sexually assault....one had assaulted a 6 yr old...the other a 7 yr old...two different men...two different cases....

Well, I think the average marrying age for Messkin Gurls is 8 yrs old.

They usually have at least 4-5 kids by the time they're 16.

Not all Mexicans are lawless. Many are fine, hardworking people. But there is a tradition of gangs within their culture. These gangs often have their way with local populations through intimidation backed up by brutal means

There is also a tradition of government corruption. Citizens cannot turn to government entities to protect them and bring justice. Many officials are on the take. Others fear for their lives because of the gangs. Many officials will not help citizens without a bribe. This has been a way of life in Mexico.

50% of their economy is off the books in Mexico. The underground economy is a way of life. The underground economy does not contribute to strong governmental institutions because it doesn't pay the taxes necessary to fund them.

With the immense tide that is entering the U.S., there is a strong possibility that it will start to undermine our traditions that have done so much to build this nation.

Actually, if you preferred a lawless state, then wouldn't you prefer Mexico?

and, conversely, if you preferred a comparatively responsible government, wouldn't you prefer the USA?

In this logical scenario, I would expect that MOST (obviously, not all) Mexican Legal Immigrants (not illegal) to cherish US Laws and Government.

At issue isn't a "Mexican Tradition of Gov't Corruption," but our OWN government's refusal to simply secure the border, and allow legal immigration to happen under existing law.

If Mexicans cherish the law, then they wouldn't come here illegally. Most every person in the Mexican-American community has some relatives who are here illegally, and as a whole the community supports their right to be here.

No, they come for American dollars. Our economic engine is much more powerful than that in Mexico. That our success is the result of careful planning, and a stable government and legal system is not something that your average Mexican immigrant probably spends much time pondering.

See Maywood California. It's already happening here.

If Mexicans cherish the law, then they wouldn't come here illegally. Most every person in the Mexican-American community has some relatives who are here illegally, and as a whole the community supports their right to be here.

No, they come for American dollars. Our economic engine is much more powerful than that in Mexico. That our success is the result of careful planning, and a stable government and legal system is not something that your average Mexican immigrant probably spends much time pondering.

You don't seem to make much distinction between Legal and Illegal Immigrant.

If our own government had its shit together, then not only would the Obvious be true (Mexicans would Immigrate to improve their economic lives), but they'd have to do it legally.

If AMERICAN's "Cherished the Law" then why have they turned a blind eye to enforcing it for DECADES??? Saying that all the sudden, Mexicans who have become accustomed to the status quo that we have perpetuated are mostly Evul is preposterous.

Mexico is well on its' way to becoming a full-blown narco-state. Can you say, eventually, an Afghanistan on our border?
And its' a cryin' shame. I spent alot of time in Puerta Vallarta, Cancun, Rosarito Beach, and Ensenada, from the mid 90's to early 2000's.
They are a gracious people, they are a polite people, they are good family centered people, and they are(or were) positive, genuine smiling people.
They took pride in their, now, ex- tourism industry, that helped their economy grow by leaps and bounds.
Unfortunately, drug lords and their gangs, and a failed gov't to deal with them, have extinguished the sparkle and hope in the Mexican people's eyes.
Against, what may seem like insurmountable odds, they need to violently take their country back!
I will only add, that anyone who uses drugs in the U.S., you are adding to their suffering, and OUR immigration problems.

Forum List

Back