Mexico drug cartels ready to pour "legalized" marijuana into the US!! DRUG PART 2

[So what is the outcome?

I now help support some of the nastiest people on earth AND the money I spend on commercial dirtweed does not go into the local economy.

Our WoD is a stupid policy for so many reasons

Why not just get drunk like normal law abiding people. Why are you supplying money to street gangs for guns and bullets to kill Americans?
I've heard the same crap since the 70's.

Like our Founding Fathers switched from tea to coffee just to screw the British. If you can't smoking, you're hooked!

Last edited:
[So what is the outcome?

I now help support some of the nastiest people on earth AND the money I spend on commercial dirtweed does not go into the local economy.

Our WoD is a stupid policy for so many reasons

Why not just get drunk like normal law abiding people. Why are you supplying money to street gangs for guns and bullets to kill Americans?
I've heard the same crap since the 70's.

Like our Founding Fathers switched from tea to coffee just to screw the British. If you can't smoking, you're hooked!

I know you went to Prison and was some Mexican gang members fudgepacking bitch. Sorry dude should have stayed out of jail

[Very true. The Situation is precisely analogous to the circumstance of alcohol prohibition which gave rise to the "bathtub gin" problem.

While the wealthy were able to afford legitimately produced, brand-name liquor bootlegged from Canada the ordinary American was the sometimes victim of unscrupulous producers of home-made rotgut known as "bathtub gin," some of which was made from ethyl alcohol (anti-freeze) which is highly toxic. Every morning the New York City Health Department did a sweep on the Bowery to pick up the corpses of vagrants who died during the night from drinking the cheapest grade of "bathtub gin" available. But that tragic situation stopped abruptly when Prohibition was repealed.

Why not spread poisoned pot into the US and scare those assholes that are hooked on dope back to booze or prescription drugs to sooth their fucked up lives.

[
I know you went to Prison and was some Mexican gang members fudgepacking bitch. Sorry dude should have stayed out of jail

You're the one supporting those third world monkeys every time you buy their rolled up feces and puff on it. But you're the one who learned that in a Tiajuana prison.:lol::lol::lol:

rest easy it's going to fail and we won't have made in America, so you can't keep your cartel boys happy.

Mexican security forces have seized 105 tonnes of marijuana with a street value of at least $340m (£214m) - the biggest such haul in the country in years.

The drugs were found wrapped in 10,000 packages

Heavily armed troops and police raided several homes in the city of Tijuana, on the border with the US, exchanging gunfire with suspected traffickers.

The marijuana was found wrapped in some 10,000 packages.
Drug gangs are increasingly producing marijuana in Mexico, rather than smuggling the drug from South America.

"The seizure of these drugs is without precedent in the country," army General Alfonso Duarte told reporters.

The operation began after municipal police came under fire from gunmen in a convoy of vehicles as they were on patrol in Tijuana, which lies just across the border from San Diego, California.

Read the full story:
BBC News - Mexico forces seize huge marijuana haul in Tijuana

------------------------------------------------

Once "legalized", who can stop the poisoning of the US with drugs by Latin America? And yet there are those who will say "legalization" will bankrupt the drug cartels. That is pure Mexican propaganda!

I guess they parked this shipment too close to the border and the Mexican Army had to seize it or it might give Washington the idea that all of Mexico is filthy. But wasn't that proved years ago?
“You want to know what this [war on drugs] was really all about? The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying?

We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news.

Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

~ John Ehrlichman, Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs under President Richard Nixon

Let people grow it at home. No need for street drugs. I don't use it myself but it's rampant. People who want it will get it. Been this way forever. Not going to stop now.

Oh, ffs!

Once it's legalized here, WTF is going to buy Mexican dirt weed?!?

Anyone that smokes will be growing their OWN Primo "brand name" herb,

and ~ what a SHOCK ~ will know EXACTLY what it's been sprayed/cut with,

and precisely what's it's been GROWN with, as far as decent water, ferts, soil, etc.

IOW, any "poisoning" will STOP.

Cripes.
That's fine for those who can, but lots of people cannot. Legal weed has done absolutely nothing to curb illegal weed.

That's fine for those who can, but lots of people cannot. Legal weed has done absolutely nothing to curb illegal weed.
it has to have at least cut it down a lot...the people who are buying it legally are no longer going to their buddies to buy it.....

Forum List

Back