Mexico declares intent to war with USA

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
On Mar 8 of this year, the San Diego Minutemen did a demonstration in front of the Mexican consolate in San Diego. During the demonstration, Alberto Lozano, and official representative of the Mexican government said "This was and will again be Mexico". He said this standing less than a foot from the demonstrators, right in their faces and the police did NOTHING. I've written to my federal representatives and several news sites and they've done NOTHING!. This is tantamount to declaring war on our country and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded an apology from the Mexican government, a declaration of their intent AND expell Alberto Lozano from this country forthwith. Instead our government did nothing, our media failed to report the incident. For those who don't believe me, go to the San Diego Minutemen website and you can see the video for yourself. Yes, it was caught on tape.

There is no excuse for our government failing to protect our people or our land.

When a chihuahua barks, and no one pays its' mock ferocity any mind.... did it make a sound?

On Mar 8 of this year, the San Diego Minutemen did a demonstration in front of the Mexican consolate in San Diego. During the demonstration, Alberto Lozano, and official representative of the Mexican government said "This was and will again be Mexico". He said this standing less than a foot from the demonstrators, right in their faces and the police did NOTHING.

I just watched it on YouTube.

I agree it was foolish of him to say it. Maybe he was just irked by the demonstrator who has right in his face who kept suggesting he should go back to his third world craphole. That would have pissed me off if I had been in his place. However, as a government official, he should be used to loudmouths and should have known better than to respond in this manner.

It's a shame there is not more footage. I'd have liked to have understood the context of the exchange that had led to it becoming so heated.

How many illegal aliens live in the American SouthWest now?

They ARE taking the place back, folks.

seems many of the illegals have left this area...not sure why...the tree growers dont seem to be using them as much as they were.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/luhLJpcPdWI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/luhLJpcPdWI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

On Mar 8 of this year, the San Diego Minutemen did a demonstration in front of the Mexican consolate in San Diego. During the demonstration, Alberto Lozano, and official representative of the Mexican government said "This was and will again be Mexico". He said this standing less than a foot from the demonstrators, right in their faces and the police did NOTHING. I've written to my federal representatives and several news sites and they've done NOTHING!. This is tantamount to declaring war on our country and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded an apology from the Mexican government, a declaration of their intent AND expell Alberto Lozano from this country forthwith. Instead our government did nothing, our media failed to report the incident. For those who don't believe me, go to the San Diego Minutemen website and you can see the video for yourself. Yes, it was caught on tape.

There is no excuse for our government failing to protect our people or our land.

Sheila, now bear in mind, I believe the immigration policy in the USA can greatly be improved..but has it occurred to you that if Mr. Lozano was speaking from the property of the Mexican consulate, he was indeed speaking from property belonging to Mexico? Consulates are protected by the governments that they are associated. For instance the new Vatican size US embassy in Iraq belongs to the USA, no Iraq.

Sheila, now bear in mind, I believe the immigration policy in the USA can greatly be improved..but has it occurred to you that if Mr. Lozano was speaking from the property of the Mexican consulate, he was indeed speaking from property belonging to Mexico? Consulates are protected by the governments that they are associated. For instance the new Vatican size US embassy in Iraq belongs to the USA, no Iraq.

<<<

Oh please, he was speaking to the San Diego Minutemen Demonstrating on the sidewalk OUTSIDE the consolet and they had a permit to do so. Before the confrontation started Alonzo called the americans a bad word which I can't repeat. He got right up in their faces, they called for the cops, who were there to do something but the cops just ignored the whole thing. If he had just been an illegal who snuck across the border, we couldn't take it seriously, but he is an OFFICIAL of the Mexican government, he speaks FOR the Mexican government, what he says is the policy of the Mexican government. Those were words of WAR and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded a retraction, as well as an apology from the Mexican government and clarification of their policy on the USA. Then the man should have been expelled from our country.

If I had been there, and had a concealed carry permit, I would have pulled my gun and shot him. I would have happily gone to jail and to trial and told them that the man declared war and I chose the side of the USA. It then would have been all over the news and their true goal (which I believe is to take back the southwest) would have been all over our news. Perhaps the war would have started rather than waiting until enough of them are here that it's too late for us to defend ourselves.

<<<

Oh please, he was speaking to the San Diego Minutemen Demonstrating on the sidewalk OUTSIDE the consolet and they had a permit to do so. Before the confrontation started Alonzo called the americans a bad word which I can't repeat. He got right up in their faces, they called for the cops, who were there to do something but the cops just ignored the whole thing. If he had just been an illegal who snuck across the border, we couldn't take it seriously, but he is an OFFICIAL of the Mexican government, he speaks FOR the Mexican government, what he says is the policy of the Mexican government. Those were words of WAR and our government should have immediately gone to the UN and demanded a retraction, as well as an apology from the Mexican government and clarification of their policy on the USA. Then the man should have been expelled from our country.

If I had been there, and had a concealed carry permit, I would have pulled my gun and shot him. I would have happily gone to jail and to trial and told them that the man declared war and I chose the side of the USA. It then would have been all over the news and their true goal (which I believe is to take back the southwest) would have been all over our news. Perhaps the war would have started rather than waiting until enough of them are here that it's too late for us to defend ourselves.

Of course the cops ignored the whole thing! They have NO jurisdiction over a foreign consulate.

Grismonda. What you said is exactly right. "Consulates are protected by the governments that they are associated. For instance the new Vatican size US embassy in Iraq belongs to the USA, no Iraq." He knows that. So keeping that in mind it clearly shows that is not what he was talking about. "This was and will again be Mexico". Have you ever heard of reconquista? It is a movement that maintains the southwest was stolen from Mexico and says it will take it back. Some research will show what the media is not. I cannot yet post links so you can C&P the words and find it.

Search C&P What is Aztlan, Raza, and MEChA
Here is an excerpt from this site.

At the MEChA National Conference on March 15 - 18, 2001, the official "MEChA Philosophy" was ratified. An excerpt from the document states: "as Mechistas, we vow to work for the liberation of Aztlan."

Now what is the "liberation of Aztlan". Re-taking of the southwest. This is exactly what he means when he says " this will again be Mexico".

Read up on la raza and these other groups and look at their founding principals.

There is MUCH going on the media is not telling the Country. Many of these events should be on the front page of the papers and on every news program. But somehow it is not.

Search C&P IMAGES FROM ATTACK ON AMERICANS July 4, 2000 - Westwood Federal Building

Mexican military crossing the border, shooting at border patrol agents.

youtube Mexican Military Incursion into U.S.

Grismonda. What you said is exactly right. "Consulates are protected by the governments that they are associated. For instance the new Vatican size US embassy in Iraq belongs to the USA, no Iraq." He knows that. So keeping that in mind it clearly shows that is not what he was talking about. "This was and will again be Mexico". Have you ever heard of reconquista? It is a movement that maintains the southwest was stolen from Mexico and says it will take it back. Some research will show what the media is not. I cannot yet post links so you can C&P the words and find it.

Search C&P What is Aztlan, Raza, and MEChA
Here is an excerpt from this site.

At the MEChA National Conference on March 15 - 18, 2001, the official "MEChA Philosophy" was ratified. An excerpt from the document states: "as Mechistas, we vow to work for the liberation of Aztlan."

Now what is the "liberation of Aztlan". Re-taking of the southwest. This is exactly what he means when he says " this will again be Mexico".

Read up on la raza and these other groups and look at their founding principals.

There is MUCH going on the media is not telling the Country. Many of these events should be on the front page of the papers and on every news program. But somehow it is not.

Search C&P IMAGES FROM ATTACK ON AMERICANS July 4, 2000 - Westwood Federal Building

Mexican military crossing the border, shooting at border patrol agents.

youtube Mexican Military Incursion into U.S.

Walt, the consulate general can make any proclamations he choses from his consulate. Probably he did mean San Diego will be Mexico someday again. Until Mexico, one of our allies declares war on the USA...and strikes us militarily, we can assume this guys is just a rooster with a big mouth protected by his consulate. His comments do not rise to the level of "decared war" as the title of this thread implies.

<<<

If I had been there, and had a concealed carry permit, I would have pulled my gun and shot him. I would have happily gone to jail and to trial and told them that the man declared war and I chose the side of the USA.

Yeah...right.

Walt, the consulate general can make any proclamations he choses from his consulate. Probably he did mean San Diego will be Mexico someday again. Until Mexico, one of our allies declares war on the USA...and strikes us militarily, we can assume this guys is just a rooster with a big mouth protected by his consulate. His comments do not rise to the level of "decared war" as the title of this thread implies.

If he were the only rooster cackling this and it was the first time you may have something. But this has been said by many about the southwest not San Diego. By the way nice to meet you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grismonda

If he were the only rooster cackling this and it was the first time you may have something. But this has been said by many about the southwest not San Diego. By the way nice to meet you.

Of course the cops ignored the whole thing! They have NO jurisdiction over a foreign consulate.

<<

The minutemen had to pay for the cops to be there, if they can't get this conulate guy out of their faces, why did they have to be there in the first place. BTW, if you read the whole story on the SanDiego Minutemen websight, first the head of the consulate came out and told them to leave. The police told her that they had a permit and a right to protest. The LA times then reported that she said "They have a right to protest". They never said she tried to make them leave.

The Minutemen where not in this man's face, he was in their's. They remained on the public sidewalk. He had to go out of his way to get in their face. The police would have been well within their rights to tell him to back off, but they didn't.

The news NEVER reported the whole story. My representatives NEVER answered my letters, except to say that they support the "DREAM Act" which wasn't what my letters were about. One newspaper printed my letter online, no other media outlet said anything about it. I think the American people deserve to know the official policy of the Mexican government and this man, being an official representative of the Mexican government, knows their policy and what he says IS their policy.

Like I said, had this been an illegal who snuck across the border, it couldn't be taken seriously, but this man is an official representative of the mexican government.

IMO, Mar 8, 2008 will go down in history as the day America died, what's worse, she died without a fight.

Long live Cascadia.

Forum List

Back