Mexico breaks up alleged border sex-slavery cult

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Mexico breaks up alleged border sex-slavery cult

MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexican officials broke up a bizarre cult that allegedly ran a sex-slavery ring among its followers on the U.S. border, Mexican immigration authorities said Tuesday.

The "Defensores de Cristo" or "Defenders of Christ" allegedly recruited women to have sex with a Spanish man who claimed he was the reincarnation of Christ, according to an official of a victims' advocacy group, who spoke on condition of anonymity because she was not authorized to speak publicly about the case.

Followers were subjected to forced labor or sexual services, including prostitution, according to the National Immigration Institute that said it filed a complaint more than a year ago about the cult.

Federal police, agents of Mexico's National Immigration Institute and prosecutors raided a house earlier this week near Nuevo Laredo, across the border from Laredo, Texas, and found cult members, including children, living in filthy conditions, according to the institute official.

The institute in a statement said 14 foreigners were detained in the raid and have been turned over to prosecutors, pending possible charges.

Those detained include six Spaniards, and two people each from Brazil, Bolivia and Venezuela. One person from Argentina and one from Ecuador were also detained. Spain's Foreign Affairs Ministry confirmed its citizens were among those arrested.

Mexico breaks up alleged border sex-slavery cult - Yahoo! News

Wonder how he convinced them? :)

Cult leaders are usually very charming and convincing people who take baby steps to bend you to their will, I have read a few books on the subject. Jim Jones convinced millionares in the US to literally hand over everything to him their money, cars, houses, even their wives and daughters for his sexual pleasure.

Cult leaders are usually very charming and convincing people who take baby steps to bend you to their will, I have read a few books on the subject. Jim Jones convinced millionares in the US to literally hand over everything to him their money, cars, houses, even their wives and daughters for his sexual pleasure.

Yep. I read a mini biography about him a couple years ago. They really are smart, a smart I hate to admit i.e. Hitler. They just do not put in the right place. Maybe even sociopathia (do not know if thats a word lol) has a role in it? Their greater good is back akwards from rational society.

Yep. I read a mini biography about him a couple years ago. They really are smart, a smart I hate to admit i.e. Hitler. They just do not put in the right place. Maybe even sociopathia (do not know if thats a word lol) has a role in it? Their greater good is back akwards from rational society.

What they all have in common from what I can see is the sex, they demand to fuck all the females in their cult and the wives and daughters of male members, all cult leaders do this. Actually some of the guys get fucked too, Jim Jones was rumoured to be bisexual.

obama is a cult leader. Eventually cult leaders demand that their followers die for them. So will obama.

obama is a cult leader. Eventually cult leaders demand that their followers die for them. So will obama.

Hehehe I doubt it, Obama doesn't have the swagger and charm to convince his followers to die for him.

Why do they call it Latin America...
:confused:
... they don't speak Latin, they speak Spanish...
:eusa_eh:
... so shouldn't it be called Spanish America?
:eek:

Forum List

Back