Mexico begins paying for the wall as peso's value sinks over NAFTA talks

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/mexic...rs-other-latam-currencies-gain-20171013-00843

SAO PAULO, Oct 13 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso, hit a fresh five-month low on Friday on concerns over Mexico's future commerce ties with top trade partner the United States, while other Latin American currencies strengthened.

The Trump administration on Friday demanded that U.S.-made content account for half the value of the cars and trucks sold under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), adding to doubts about any potential deal to renew the pact.

The peso, which has weakened as concern for the future of NAFTA has grown, dropped around 0.25 percent.

In central bank minutes published on Thursday, a majority of board members recommended maintaining a prudent monetary policy stance due to "adverse scenarios" in Mexican-U.S. ties, which could heighten risks for economic growth and the peso...

One way or another, Mexico will pay.

But they're not paying for the wall. They're paying because Trump seems to think that this whole thing will make the US more money. The EU has shown that more open trading makes EVERYONE richer, so Mexico will suffer, but so too will the US.

If you think the EU has “open trade” then you are dumber than we previously thought. Why is it that pro-EU bums warned the UK they would suffer if they left the EU? Because the EU will use it’s power to fuck over the UK as much as they can as punishment for rejecting globalism.
The EU is a common market, and you're a common idiot.

Yes, even though you've got banned, the person who you replied to has such a contradictory message.

Paso's value shrinking will make Mexican imports to U.S. all that much more cheaper. A victory?

And more attractive to say, China or Russian influence, and with such a large US border, even more attractive to such forces.... yeah, drive your neighbors into the hands of your enemies.

NAFTA was always a Clinton fail. The idea was that Mexicans would stay in Mexico if they had jobs. That worked well.

He didn't say they will pay for that. He said they will pay for the wall.
Should they ask us to pay for any damage brought on by our drug war?

If you had not been such dicks over the last 50 years, that would be a valid point of discussion.

BUt, after your behavior over the last 50 years?

HELL FUCKING NO.
they could say the same thing.

If they want to have a discussion about who have been a bad neighbor and what we should do about it,

I say,

HELL FUCKING YES, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU.
who insisted on a drug war?

Lots of people. Why? Is there some excuse buried in there for your shit behavior over the last 50 years, or is this just more of your normal meaningless gibberish?

Paying for the wall...

Fiat Chrysler will move Ram truck production from Mexico to Michigan

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles said Thursday it plans to invest more than $1 billion in a Detroit-area truck plant and move production of its Ram Heavy Duty trucks there from Mexico.

The move is expected to create more than 2,500 jobs in the Detroit area by 2020. In addition, FCA said it will give special bonus payments of $2,000 to approximately 60,000 f its hourly and salaried employees.

Should they ask us to pay for any damage brought on by our drug war?

If you had not been such dicks over the last 50 years, that would be a valid point of discussion.

HELL FUCKING NO.

If they want to have a discussion about who have been a bad neighbor and what we should do about it,

I say,

Lots of people. Why? Is there some excuse buried in there for your shit behavior over the last 50 years, or is this just more of your normal meaningless gibberish?
it doesn't work very well. Seems like a bad neighborhood policy.

HELL FUCKING NO.

I say,

So, is that your excuse for the shit of the last 50 years, you've been doing?

Or are you just hoping to gloss over that?

I say,

doing what? H1 visas don't do anything for me.

I say,

I said nothing about h1 visas.

Is that another attempt at distracting from what a shitty neighbor you guys have been?

You were talking shit about discussing who has been a bad neighbor and what to do about it.

Now you seem to be just saying random shit to change the subject.

That seems to be a tacit admission that you know that Mexico is the nation that has been the shitty neighbor.

Now the question is, what do we do about it.

It would be smart for you to do something instead of having something done TO YOU.

Is that another attempt at distracting from what a shitty neighbor you guys have been?

You were talking shit about discussing who has been a bad neighbor and what to do about it.

That seems to be a tacit admission that you know that Mexico is the nation that has been the shitty neighbor.

It would be smart for you to do something instead of having something done TO YOU.

They are more "native"; you know how natives tend to say the same thing.

Natives are lesser people in need of your superiority.

We are past that. You have tacitly admitted that Mexico is the bad neighbor here.

NOw the topic is what you should do about it, or what we should to to you about it.

YOu can go first, as it would make sense for you to choose what to do to make up for your behavior.

If you have nothing I will advance my opinion on proper response.

Natives are lesser people in need of your superiority.
says the, "paler shade of white", guy?

We are past that. You have tacitly admitted that Mexico is the bad neighbor here.

NOw the topic is what you should do about it, or what we should to to you about it.

YOu can go first, as it would make sense for you to choose what to do to make up for your behavior.

I admit our drug war is causing major havoc over there.

No walking it back, Daniel. You've been identifying with Mexico this whole discussion. It's a bit late to remember that you pretend to be an American.

As I already said, the issue of our market being a demand for their drug suppliers would have carried weight if they had not been such asses over the last 50 years.

Obviously, step one would have been to seal the border. But that would mean having to deal with the tens of millions of people that Mexico could not provide jobs for.

So that is on Mexico.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL. SEAL THE BORDER.

No walking it back, Daniel. You've been identifying with Mexico this whole discussion. It's a bit late to remember that you pretend to be an American.

As I already said, the issue of our market being a demand for their drug suppliers would have carried weight if they had not been such asses over the last 50 years.

Obviously, step one would have been to seal the border. But that would mean having to deal with the tens of millions of people that Mexico could not provide jobs for.

So that is on Mexico.

so what; flat earthers must Always be, just plain wrong.

So that is on Mexico.

YOur dishonest blather used to hide from the fact that Mexico should be thinking about how to make up for their past bad behavior is noted as proof that you are still harboring ill intent, and hostility to US.

Since you refuse to be a responsible nation or a good neighbor, it is up to US to take steps to protect ourselves and our citizens.

Step one SEAL THE BORDER. BUILD THE WALL, REDUCES VISAS AND TRAVEL TO MINIMAL AMOUNTS.

So that is on Mexico.

YOur dishonest blather used to hide from the fact that Mexico should be thinking about how to make up for their past bad behavior is noted as proof that you are still harboring ill intent, and hostility to US.

Since you refuse to be a responsible nation or a good neighbor, it is up to US to take steps to protect ourselves and our citizens.

Step one SEAL THE BORDER. BUILD THE WALL, REDUCES VISAS AND TRAVEL TO MINIMAL AMOUNTS.
It is an Individual problem not an Institutional problem, right wingers.

So that is on Mexico.

Your sad attempt at deflection for Mexico's national policies of the last 5O years is noted and dismissed.

As earlier discussed, we are past that. You had your chance to make Mexico's case and you played stupid games, because you knew you could not defend Mexico or it's behavior.

Now we are discussing what we should do about this.

Step two, deport every recent immigrant or dual citizenship holder that gives US a a valid reason, such as committing a crime or admitting that they are not loyal to America, for example.

So that is on Mexico.

Your sad attempt at deflection for Mexico's national policies of the last 5O years is noted and dismissed.

As earlier discussed, we are past that. You had your chance to make Mexico's case and you played stupid games, because you knew you could not defend Mexico or it's behavior.

Now we are discussing what we should do about this.

Step two, deport every recent immigrant or dual citizenship holder that gives US a a valid reason, such as committing a crime or admitting that they are not loyal to America, for example.
what policies. They don't have an H class visa system.

Forum List

Back