Mexico Arrests Donald Trump For Hate Speech

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
A Mexican version of Donnie the Loser as President would have done this:

Donald Trump's trip to Mexico has not gone exactly as planned.

The Republican nominee was invited by Mexico's president for a meeting in Mexico City today.

However, immediately upon arriving at the airport the billionaire was arrested for promoting hate speech and is currently en route to a federal Mexican prison.

"I promise the Mexican people that this filthy gringo will be ass-raped daily," said Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, in a nationally televised address.

"No one insults our proud people."

The Republican nominee was invited by Mexico's president for a meeting in Mexico City today.

However, immediately upon arriving at the airport the billionaire was arrested for promoting hate speech and is currently en route to a federal Mexican prison.

"I promise the Mexican people that this filthy gringo will be ass-raped daily," said Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, in a nationally televised address.

That's a similar story to what I read. They might not have their facts straight. The New Yorker is generally more reliable.

Obama Pays Mexico Five Billion Dollars to Keep Donald Trump
boro-trump-mexico-1200.jpg

Obama Pays Mexico Five Billion Dollars to Keep Donald Trump
Obama Pays Mexico Five Billion Dollars to Keep Donald Trump - The New Yorker

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—President Barack Obama defended his decision on Wednesday to issue a payment of five billion dollars to Mexico to compel that nation to retain custody of Donald J. Trump.

The payment, which will be delivered to the Mexican government in hard American currency by Wednesday afternoon, will insure that Trump will remain in Mexico for the rest of his natural life.

“I have been assured by the government of Mexico that Mr. Trump will be well taken care of and, if he proves to be a productive member of their society, will be provided a pathway to Mexican citizenship,” Obama said. . .

No doubt Obama would love to pay Mexico (with taxpayer money) to keep Trump. He would pay ANY amount (of taxpayer money) to prevent all of his EOs from being overturned.

There's millions of us--that wish they would have grabbed the asshole--and put him a secret undisclosed location for a few years--LOL

donald-trump-president-latino-cartoon-598.jpg

Typical, a leftist thinks ass rape is a fair punishment for "hate speech".

Funny, I hear a lot of Hollywood elite say they are leaving America and none ever says they are going to Mexico.....huh.....

Forum List

Back