Mexicans shower the caravan with kindness —

and this importing of foreign third worlders is going to be the downfall or the reasons for big changes in the USA . See Texas a reliable RED State turning PURPLE as some evidence of what i say Harmonica .

and this importing of foreign third worlders is going to be the downfall or the reasons for big changes in the USA . See Texas a reliable RED State turning PURPLE as some evidence of what i say Harmonica .
the Entire US population can fit in the State of Texas.

We should be building new First World cities for our First World economy in more optimal locations.

Ya, but we help them way more by dropping all those bombs on them. You have to count those, don't you?

when you can form a coherent thought, let me know.

you have a problem with understanding reading
do you know how much it cost to build an aircraft carrier? amphib ships? etc??

Oh, we piss away a lot of money on those... but they really don't help people all that much. And shit, we can't build replacements as fast as the old ones are going obsolete. So there's that.

AND we give the MOST to the UN--which gives out charity/help

again, what we give to the UN is a pittance...

Also, back to foreign aid, most of it has strings attach where american corporations benefits more than the people it's intended to help.

Ya, but we help them way more by dropping all those bombs on them. You have to count those, don't you?

when you can form a coherent thought, let me know.

you have a problem with understanding reading
do you know how much it cost to build an aircraft carrier? amphib ships? etc??

Oh, we piss away a lot of money on those... but they really don't help people all that much. And shit, we can't build replacements as fast as the old ones are going obsolete. So there's that.

AND we give the MOST to the UN--which gives out charity/help

again, what we give to the UN is a pittance...

Also, back to foreign aid, most of it has strings attach where american corporations benefits more than the people it's intended to help.
we help the world the most--plain and simple
undeniable
you'd have to be a dumbass leftist America Hater to believe otherwise
the choppers on those ships are sometimes the ONLY way to get lifesaving help to those people
go to another country--maybe they LIKE their flag being pissed on
The U.S. Military’s Role in Disaster Relief
https://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/when-disaster-strikes-us-military-assets-often-
key-to-relief-efforts-1.253245
Sailors can use helicopters to airlift disaster victims to safety, take part in search-and-rescue operations and provide medical treatment.
etc etc etc
image.jpg

You libs are angry...Me? not so much...I'm waiting for you to invite of these so called "migrants" into your home...You can sponsor them

Don't have to... they are perfectly willing to work for their keep, unlike the dumb ass white trash in Rural trailer parks wearing MAGA hats who just figured out that their ACA and Obamacare are the same thing.

You libs are angry...Me? not so much...I'm waiting for you to invite of these so called "migrants" into your home...You can sponsor them

Don't have to... they are perfectly willing to work for their keep, unlike the dumb ass white trash in Rural trailer parks wearing MAGA hats who just figured out that their ACA and Obamacare are the same thing.
Maybe they are, but there are no work requirements, in a lot of cases they drive down the wages of American citizens they also drain resources

Maybe they are, but there are no work requirements, in a lot of cases they drive down the wages of American citizens they also drain resources

So when was the last time you went for a dishwashing job?

Thought so.
Like i said there's no work requirement genius....dishwashers can receive food stamps and medical benefits meant for low income American citizens...You're a sickly person, do you want to wait in line behind people who aren't even suppose to be in the country?

Like i said there's no work requirement genius....dishwashers can receive food stamps and medical benefits meant for low income American citizens...You're a sickly person, do you want to wait in line behind people who aren't even suppose to be in the country?

Um, actually, if you are an undocumented immigrant, you can't get health insurance and your children are only entitled to WIC. The reality... if there weren't jobs here Americans didn't want to do, we wouldn't have undocumented immigrants.

Which has nothing to do with the refugee caravan, they are allowed to apply for asylum under US Law.

Um, actually, if you are an undocumented immigrant, you can't get health insurance and your children are only entitled to WIC. The reality... if there weren't jobs here Americans didn't want to do, we wouldn't have undocumented immigrants.

Which has nothing to do with the refugee caravan, they are allowed to apply for asylum under US Law.

You ever heard of sanctuary cities? states? they can get medical, nobody checks anyways. Non-citizens can vote, nobody checks because of you whacko libs....and people are not "allowed" to come here in mass, rushing the boarder, carrying foreign flags in some cases. That's called an invasion...100s of thousands of illegals come here every year. Not screened for diseases and criminal records ...get your head outta your ass

You ever heard of sanctuary cities? states? they can get medical, nobody checks anyways. Non-citizens can vote, nobody checks because of you whacko libs....and people are not "allowed" to come here in mass, rushing the boarder, carrying foreign flags in some cases. That's called an invasion...100s of thousands of illegals come here every year. Not screened for diseases and criminal records ...get your head outta your ass

It must be terrifying for you to get through the day with so many irrational fears...

It must be terrifying for you to get through the day with so many irrational fears...
You people suffering from Trump derangement syndrome would know all about that ...the realty of the situation is what it is, regardless of whether you people being led by the noise into investigating fake collusion crap wanna deal with it or not

Last edited:
You people suffering from Trump derangement syndrome would know all about that ...the realty[sic] of the situation is what it is, regardless of whether you people being led by the noise into investigating fake collusion crap wanna deal with it or not

Trump lost the house. We don't have to deal with him at all.

If there is nothing to collusion, why is Trump engaging in so much obstruction and promising pardons to people being investigated?

You people suffering from Trump derangement syndrome would know all about that ...the realty[sic] of the situation is what it is, regardless of whether you people being led by the noise into investigating fake collusion crap wanna deal with it or not

Trump lost the house. We don't have to deal with him at all.

If there is nothing to collusion, why is Trump engaging in so much obstruction and promising pardons to people being investigated?
To keep people like you occupied with bullshit...I see it's working really well on you

Forum List

Back