Mexicans shower the caravan with kindness —

Oh, I enjoy how crazy they make you Wingnuts who are too stupid to realize you are in the same boat they are in.

The rest of your post is against terms of service and has been reported ot the mods.

aab25081-4369-474b-8b8f-92e013ef15f7-original.jpg

Is that Kevin Spacey there in the middle?

and tarps, tortillas and medicine

Small Mexican towns and villages have organized to welcome the caravan with food and drink. And here’s an interesting item:

So what does that say about them vs. us?

Mexico is a poor country, yet these poor people will share what little they have with people who are even worse off.

Yes America, or at least the 46% that support the Reality TV Nazi you clowns put into office, is the richest country in the world, and we are threatening to shoot women in children to disuade them.

Lucky for you guys there is no God.... He'd have some words for you in the afterlife.

Mexico put up a wall to stop the caravan on its southern border but they broke though. Now they are shooing them north out of their hair to become democrat voters. But we have laws here...even if we are overun by lawless Democrats.

Mexico put up a wall to stop the caravan on its southern border but they broke though.

Kind of shows walls are useless, then?

But we have laws here...even if we are overun by lawless Democrats.

Yes, we do have laws... the laws we have entitled them to apply for asylum and get it.

Stop your lies. They are fleeing no persecution . The only thing they are fleeing is what they will bring to the US..third worldism. And they are criminals. They left their own country broke down the fences Mexico set up to enter Mexico. Let them stay there.
We have a "refugee ceiling" which we have passed in this country by Feb of this year thanks to your open borders. We are well above the refugee ceiling set by law already.

Good!

People who got a shit deal in life being shown some kindness.

And what is wrong with that and what the fuck is wrong with you people who think otherwise?

Why are there three of the same thread?
It's a national obsession....

We're 22 trillion dollars in debt and our dollar is worth 4 cents. The average American has 400 dollars to their names, and that's a generous estimate.
and i was so upbeat this morning.....

Exactly how many deadly crimes would an illegal have to commit in order for a liberal like you to realize he is pure garbage?? ..
yeah, we're all supposed to paint 'em drugged out criminals being given the boot.....but boy if they had any oil they'd be the oppressed masses in need of our services
tenor.gif

The rich are the bitches that spent this nation into the poorhouse yet they still get the majority of the money...How stupid is that?
18Boylan-facebookJumbo.jpg

It's the way the monetary policy is forst designed.
eat-a-banker.jpg

What’s going to happen is sad and predictable
we'll be blamed for a humanitarian crisis.....

Is that Kevin Spacey there in the middle?
yeah, Soro's paid him big $$$'s too

Good!

And what is wrong with that and what the fuck is wrong with you people who think otherwise?
Didn't you hear? That would be liberal...
hC9BDAD4F

The Mexican people are generally good people. It's not really fair to judge them and compare them to the ones sent here through the political operation, or the ones who come here to manipulate our welfare system.

The Mexican people are generally good people. It's not really fair to judge them and compare them to the ones sent here through the political operation, or the ones who come here to manipulate our welfare system.

check out the situation in Hondura's Belize, El Salvador NC

nothing but crime, violence, corruption, etc

some of these 'caravans' travel thousands of miles to our boarder ,and they'll keep coming.
9 Questions and Answers About the Central American Migrant Caravan
the world is ignoring a humanitarian crisis , the UN is blubbering on about malaria in Africa , when there's little focus on the quagmire in S America(s)

~S~

check out the situation in Hondura's Belize, El Salvador NC

nothing but crime, violence, corruption, etc

some of these 'caravans' travel thousands of miles to our boarder ,and they'll keep coming.
9 Questions and Answers About the Central American Migrant Caravan
the world is ignoring a humanitarian crisis , the UN is blubbering on about malaria in Africa , when there's little focus on the quagmire in S America(s)

~S~

Yeah. It's pretty bad down there. If there's gonna be a caravan, though, I'd rather see more women and children in it than young cock strong males throwing rocks and tearing down infrastructure. Know what I mean?

I'm not against taking genuine refugees in. Not really.

Last edited:
This is a disturbing photograph.

Honduran+migrant+caravan+clashes+at+guatemalamexico+border+center+for+the_d60c36_6783644.jpg
---------------------------------------- i say that the 'americans' that have been allowing this legal and illegal immigration since 'reagan - bush' deserve what they get and thats the wishy washy 'americans' and their widdle kids . Even nowadays i can hear the wishy washy saying , we 'americans' want immigration but we just want the invaders to be LEGAL . :afro:

---------------------------------------- i say that the 'americans' that have been allowing this legal and illegal immigration since 'reagan - bush' deserve what they get and thats the wishy washy 'americans' and their widdle kids . Even nowadays i can hear the wishy washy saying , we 'americans' want immigration but we just want the invaders to be LEGAL .

Yes, we totally deserve what we get..

Which will be lots of decent people joining our country and contributing to it, as Immigrants have done pretty much since day one.

Now, if we can only get other countries to take our dumb ass white trash, but I can't think of another country I dislike enough to wish you upon.

Good!

So if we "show them some kindness" by feeding them and moving them along to another country thats ok too?

Forum List

Back