Mexicans shower the caravan with kindness —

and tarps, tortillas and medicine

Small Mexican towns and villages have organized to welcome the caravan with food and drink. And here’s an interesting item:

So what does that say about them vs. us?

Mexico is a poor country, yet these poor people will share what little they have with people who are even worse off.

Yes America, or at least the 46% that support the Reality TV Nazi you clowns put into office, is the richest country in the world, and we are threatening to shoot women in children to disuade them.

Lucky for you guys there is no God.... He'd have some words for you in the afterlife.
So what does that say about them vs. us?
Mexico can take care of their own

F662R6WZEQI6RLVX3XFNJIFFJY.jpg

Small Mexican towns and villages have organized to welcome the caravan with food and drink. And here’s an interesting item:

When the caravan comes to town, it brings much more than just migrants. It has become a traveling road show of humanitarian workers, U.N. refugee staff, religious volunteers, government bureaucrats, police and immigration officials, as well as a good chunk of Mexico’s foreign media corps. It is catching no one by surprise. On the radio in Tonala, a city 50 miles north of Pijijiapan, public service announcements went out on the radio Thursday ahead of the caravan’s arrival, instructing people where to donate and how to help.

Has it become a UN item to use this for its Open Borders agenda? And the Catholic Church? And, of course, we know media outlets are going all out on this.

President Enrique Peña Nieto’s government has vacillated on the caravan. There was an initial violent clash with federal police in riot gear at Mexico’s southern border, but the group was eventually allowed to pass.

Local governments in the state of Chiapas have so far been more welcoming. The newly elected mayor of Pijijiapan, Hector Meneses Marcelino, is from the Morena party, the same as Mexico’s incoming president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, who campaigned on treating migrants less as criminals and more as human beings with rights that need to be defended. Meneses said he spent one morning this week defusing a situation in which federal immigration officials wanted to arrest Mexicans who were picking up migrant hitchhikers.

FFSCZVWZEQI6RLVX3XFNJIFFJY.jpg

Here we go again. Young, single males who should be working to improve their own homeland instead of coming to the USA.

And it doesn’t appear that they’ll be anywhere near the border on election day. This the Left screwed up in figuring where they’d be then?

Much more of this @ Mexicans shower the caravan with kindness — and tarps, tortillas and medicine
Republicans call them monsters

To keep people like you occupied with bullshit...I see it's working really well on you

Okay, buddy... I know you like to pretend that Trump didn't totally sell us out to the Saudis and Russians..

Sell us out?...please.... Putin loved Obama's weak ass ...America first seems to bother people like you for some reason..Saudis?.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
F662R6WZEQI6RLVX3XFNJIFFJY.jpg

When the caravan comes to town, it brings much more than just migrants. It has become a traveling road show of humanitarian workers, U.N. refugee staff, religious volunteers, government bureaucrats, police and immigration officials, as well as a good chunk of Mexico’s foreign media corps. It is catching no one by surprise. On the radio in Tonala, a city 50 miles north of Pijijiapan, public service announcements went out on the radio Thursday ahead of the caravan’s arrival, instructing people where to donate and how to help.

Has it become a UN item to use this for its Open Borders agenda? And the Catholic Church? And, of course, we know media outlets are going all out on this.

President Enrique Peña Nieto’s government has vacillated on the caravan. There was an initial violent clash with federal police in riot gear at Mexico’s southern border, but the group was eventually allowed to pass.

Local governments in the state of Chiapas have so far been more welcoming. The newly elected mayor of Pijijiapan, Hector Meneses Marcelino, is from the Morena party, the same as Mexico’s incoming president, Andrés Manuel López Obrador, who campaigned on treating migrants less as criminals and more as human beings with rights that need to be defended. Meneses said he spent one morning this week defusing a situation in which federal immigration officials wanted to arrest Mexicans who were picking up migrant hitchhikers.

FFSCZVWZEQI6RLVX3XFNJIFFJY.jpg

Here we go again. Young, single males who should be working to improve their own homeland instead of coming to the USA.

And it doesn’t appear that they’ll be anywhere near the border on election day. This the Left screwed up in figuring where they’d be then?

Much more of this @ Mexicans shower the caravan with kindness — and tarps, tortillas and medicine
Republicans call them monsters

Not hardly.... They are called citizens of another country trying to rush our border, and enter the county illegally...I think you have a comprehension problem

i really don't care about the invaders if they are repulsed and rejected and repelled . But i think i see Americans both Government Men and regulars looking for ways to admit the invaders LEGALLY . Doesn't surprise me with the Government Men as they are traitorous and get paid to be traitorous but the 'regulars' sure are stupid .

To keep people like you occupied with bullshit...I see it's working really well on you

Okay, buddy... I know you like to pretend that Trump didn't totally sell us out to the Saudis and Russians..

Sell us out?...please.... Putin loved Obama's weak ass ...America first seems to bother people like you for some reason..Saudis?.....:rolleyes:

Two minutes hate. Some days they are told to work up a genocidal hatred for Russians other days it is Saudis.

Obama to Romney: You said Russia is a threat. The cold war has been over for 20 years. The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back.

Sell us out?...please.... Putin loved Obama's weak ass ...America first seems to bother people like you for some reason..Saudis?.....

Putin is openly seizing Ukranian ships now... he loves Trump's weak ass even more.
I'm pretty sure he annex part of the country under Obama...You're weak as Obama's pathetic ass

They took half of Ukraine and all of Crimea under Obama. Pretty "flexible".

On open mic....
Barack Hussein: "this is my last election. After the election I'll have more flexibility".
Medvedev: "I understand. I'll transmit this information to Vladimir.

I'm pretty sure he annex part of the country under Obama...You're weak as Obama's pathetic ass

Uh, no. The people who LIVE in that country decided to join Russia... not quite the same thing.

They had a vote and everything.

Obama to Romney: You said Russia is a threat. The cold war has been over for 20 years. The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back.

On open mic....
Barack Hussein: "this is my last election. After the election I'll have more flexibility".

I often wonder what a Trump Cultist would do if they couldn't say, "But, but, but.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObama!!!!"

Did the scary black man frighten you?

Uh, no. The people who LIVE in that country decided to join Russia... not quite the same thing.

On open mic....

I often wonder what a Trump Cultist would do if they couldn't say, "But, but, but.... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObama!!!!"

You're so weak....You're probably one the most prejudice people on the board.....You rarely add anything to a thread

On open mic....

Yeah its never gonna go away. Now whine that we notice Hillary Clinton.

You're so weak....You're probably one the most prejudice people on the board.....You rarely add anything to a thread

Yet you can't help following me around like a Grateful Dead Fan followed Jerry Garcia.

Now if you answer him you are "following him around". These liberals all have the same playback. I do highly recommend Vox day "SJW Always Lie".

Forum List

Back