Mexicans raising money to pay for the wall

Even with a 20 percent tax hike on gas, Mexico is still gonna come up WAAAAY short in raising enough money to build the wall.

What you wanna bet that Trump is going to take the same position on the wall as he did with Hillary? I mean, he said Hillary has had enough and doesn't need to press charges on her after all the chants of "lock her up".

Wonder what his excuse is gonna be for the wall?

Hey Biker, there is a big difference between a crazy old lady and a country full of criminals

Hey Biker, there is a big difference between a crazy old lady and a country full of criminals

You're right, there IS a difference, but Trump is really good at backtracking and flip flopping. Tell ya what Tank, if the wall hasn't been started by 2018, you can bet it never will be.

Even with a 20 percent tax hike on gas, Mexico is still gonna come up WAAAAY short in raising enough money to build the wall.

What you wanna bet that Trump is going to take the same position on the wall as he did with Hillary? I mean, he said Hillary has had enough and doesn't need to press charges on her after all the chants of "lock her up".

Unlike you, I don't pretend to know what will happen with the wall. I do know this issue will expose many phonies (the people you like) going forth.

Unlike you, I don't pretend to know what will happen with the wall. I do know this issue will expose many phonies (the people you like) going forth.

Nice that you're admitting to yourself that your messiah isn't going to build the wall....

Nice that you're admitting to yourself that your messiah isn't going to build the wall....

I don't worship Trump, dude. You on the other hand were all up in Hillary's vag.

Why don't you wait until he gets in office and see what he does before you start whining about him not doing something you didn't want him to do anyway? And funny thing, you libs have been calling him a liar, how do you know he's not lying about letting Hillary off the hook?

I don't worship Trump, dude. You on the other hand were all up in Hillary's vag.

Just out of curiosity, how much (as a percentage) of your messiah’s platform do you feel has already been tossed overboard?

Forum List

Back