Mexicans Make Good Americans!

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
immflag.jpg
[/IMG]

That cartoon isn't to far from the truth. A elderly Mexican immigrant fellow next door to me flew an American flag in front of his house as a symbol of his pride to be living here in the US. Nobody had the heart to tell him it was UPSIDE DOWN. His son flipped it around one day, and the old man never noticed.( Oh, yes, he hung it on his fence, and half of it was in the flowerbed and in the MUD.) His son changed that, to. A small new clean American flag is now afixed to pole in the front yard, this time, right side up. High and proud. I don't think it makes a difference to illegal Mexicans, one way or the other, upside down in the mud, but at least it's there.

• Banned
That cartoon isn't to far from the truth. A elderly Mexican immigrant fellow next door to me flew an American flag in front of his house as a symbol of his pride to be living here in the US. Nobody had the heart to tell him it was UPSIDE DOWN. His son flipped it around one day, and the old man never noticed.( Oh, yes, he hung it on his fence, and half of it was in the flowerbed and in the MUD.) His son changed that, to. A small new clean American flag is now afixed to pole in the front yard, this time, right side up. High and proud. I don't think it makes a difference to illegal Mexicans, one way or the other, upside down in the mud, but at least it's there.

If you flipped a Mexican flag upside-down, no one would notice except the buzzard on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FVAUP_Yigw]YouTube - ‪JAMES TAYLOR Sings "Mexico" Live and Acoustic‬‎[/ame]

Forum List

Back