Mexicans Kidnap US Border Agent, is this an Act of War?

If the Cartel is officially part of the Mexican government, then that is an act of war.

Until such time, the Cartel, as we call it, is a bunch of individuals. That would be a crime, not an act of war. Because those individuals would not be acting in the name of or for the Mexican government.

Pretty simple stuff, actually.

The US should effectively close the borders until the Officer is released. This will kill tourism and force the Mexican Government into action instead of looking the other way. In the past the US has been throwing money at the Mexicans to clean up their act, that has not worked so it is time to try the reverse and stop all money flowing into Mexico.

If the Cartel is officially part of the Mexican government, then that is an act of war.

Until such time, the Cartel, as we call it, is a bunch of individuals. That would be a crime, not an act of war. Because those individuals would not be acting in the name of or for the Mexican government.

The Cartels are the government in Mexico. The military works for them. The politicians are owned by them.

Police: Cartel claims they have kidnapped Border Patrol agent
by Nadia Galindo

Police Cartel claims they have kidnapped Border Patrol agent News ValleyCentral.com

Is it finally time to send in 82nd and 101st and annex Mexico?

The world is noticing our weakness and now even Mexico is testing our resolve. Last week it was North Korea, this week it's Mexico. It is not good news.

The Cartels are the government in Mexico. The military works for them. The politicians are owned by them.

by Nadia Galindo

Police Cartel claims they have kidnapped Border Patrol agent News ValleyCentral.com

The world is noticing our weakness and now even Mexico is testing our resolve. Last week it was North Korea, this week it's Mexico. It is not good news.

Uh, prove it.

After reading the story I think it would be wise to see if this is actually true. I usually dont approve wars based on someone who claims they are with a group and kidnapped someone without confirming its true.

But thats just me..

by Nadia Galindo

Uh, prove it.

No.

After reading the story I think it would be wise to see if this is actually true. I usually dont approve wars based on someone who claims they are with a group and kidnapped someone without confirming its true.

But thats just me..

I thought it was verified. If it hasn't been verified I would question the story too.

But thats just me..

I thought it was verified. If it hasn't been verified I would question the story too.

It hasnt been

by Nadia Galindo

Uh, prove it.

No.

So, you cannot prove that the "Cartel" is actually part of the Mexican government. Ok, got it.

by Nadia Galindo

Uh, prove it.

No.

So, you cannot prove that the "Cartel" is actually part of the Mexican government. Ok, got it.

Good.

by Nadia Galindo

Uh, prove it.

No.

When the legit government of a Country refuses or can not protect foreign visitors or prevent cross border raids that Government is to weak to be depended on and the US Government must act in defense of her citizens.

The fact that the United States has been demoralized, destabilized, and is in crisis has not escaped the attention of the world, RetireSgt. I do not know if the report was verified but if it has been, it is a sign that the sharks have smelled the blood in the water and they are circling. If it isn't true, we can be thankful our border agents are all safe and realize that this could be a dry run. (something they have not yet done but are considering doing depending upon what type reaction they witness)

But thats just me..

The Border Patrol should be able to verify the claim relatively quickly.

But thats just me..

The Border Patrol should be able to verify the claim relatively quickly.

Yes, I'm sure they know who works for them. If anyone was missing surely it would be on the news right now. It doesn't sound like there was a kidnapping but that doesn't mean the phone call didn't happen. They could be watching to see - what kind of response it would get? It is an unsettling story. That's for sure.

But thats just me..

It hasnt been

From the link
As of 10 am local time all on duty RGV sector agents have been accounted for. At this time RGV sector has not been able to corroborate the authenticity of the phone call received by the La Joya Police Department.

But thats just me..

It hasnt been

From the link
As of 10 am local time all on duty RGV sector agents have been accounted for. At this time RGV sector has not been able to corroborate the authenticity of the phone call received by the La Joya Police Department.

Thank you, Peach. Yes, we should have read the link for that info but we had you to report it for us! You did great! Thank you!

Forum List

Back