Mexicans Have Plans

José;3151126 said:
Originally posted on José
Here's a lesson for you Jose - ONLY Mexican-AMERICANS are CHICANAS!!! The ones on the pics are mexican NATIONALS! That's okay - no need to thank me.

I know what chicana means (wish I didn't). I just didn't bother to see who those girls really were and just assumed they were "mexico-americanas".

My bad.

AGAIN I ASK: How many words do you guys have to describe the same shit?

Shit on the US side is shit. Shit on the Mexican side is still shit. Shit that was on the Mexican side but got moved into Texas is still shit. That is the way Americans look at it.

Last edited:
'Shit on the US side is shit. Shit on the Mexican side is still shit. Shit that was on the Mexican side but got moves into Texas is still shit. That is the way Americans look at it.'

And........shit on the american side is still shit; shit that was on the american side but got moved into Juarez is still shit. That is the way Mexicans look at it also.

'Shit on the US side is shit. Shit on the Mexican side is still shit. Shit that was on the Mexican side but got moves into Texas is still shit. That is the way Americans look at it.'

And........shit on the american side is still shit; shit that was on the american side but got moved into Juarez is still shit. That is the way Mexicans look at it also.

And shit that was on the Mexican side that went through a sewer pipe to the American side then multiplied into other pieces of shit is all shit.:lol:

Forum List

Back