Mexicans Have Plans For The American Southwest

dilloduck said:
I believe they can breed themselves into power too!! All they need is a foothold that we appear more than willing to give them.

It would appear that all our elected officials are all to ready to give it away dillo, but I'm not, and I'm not alone. That's what our "elected officials" are failing to see. Or maybe better described, "ignoring".

Our "elected officials" are WHORING themselves out for votes. Well I say the whore has bought themselves a one way ticket OUT OF OFFICE! Anyone running for office that supports amnesty is GONE!

Darwins Friend said:
85,000,000 (known) small-arms in the hands of real Americans.

150 years ago, via our weapons - we took this territory from them and the indigenous folks that happened to occupy said real estate.

WTF makes them even dream, elected officials or not - in any state or federal legislature - that we’d willingly give it all back?

I am a Liberal - but not an idiot. (well, at least most of the time - unless you ask GunnyL, the leathernecked bastard).

:cool:

I would have repped you positive for this post D.F., but I've negged ya quite recently. This just goes to show, Americans are Americans, liberal or conservative, and we value our country. And we're not going to sit still and watch some bunch of shit bags sell us down the river.

This country belongs to US! And when our elected officials don't act on our behalf, then it is up to us to take matters into our own hands.

I'm ready.

ENFORCE THE DAMN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What part of illegal immigrant do our elected officials not understand!

I'm all for good folks coming to America with dreams of prosperity and a better life than where they came from. We are ac ountry built on that exact principle belief. GO THROUGH THE PROCESS!!!!! Hell, work on making the process not so complicated if you must but .......................

ENFORCE THE DAMN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I admire Mexican people. They tend to be hard workers! (I've said this before I know). Most have strong family values, their divorce rate is a third of ours! The problem is by not ENFORCING THE DAMN LAW you get the undesireables. The petty theives, the criminals, druggies and other irreputable types.

ENFORCE THE DAMN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to legislate something to death, figure out how to better the process of acceptance and strengthen the enforcement. God help us we are stupid! This is a no brainer for sure!!!!!!!!!

ENFORCE THE DAMN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention that we need to .................

ENFORCE THE DAMN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back