Mexicans Have Plans For The American Southwest

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Mexicans Have Plans
for the American Southwest​

They vow to take it over

Our southern neighbor is not shy about expressing its intention to conquer the American Southwest, which Mexico regards as territory lost in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo in 1846. Mexican children are taught in school that the United States stole that land, which they call “Aztlan.” Absurd rantings of political extremists? Consider…

• In 1997, then-President Zedillo proclaimed that “I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders.”

• Mexican American Legal Defense Fund founder Mario Obledo stated, “California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave. Every constitutional office in California is going to be held by Hispanics in the next 20 years.” People who don't like such demographic changes “should go back to Europe.” (Incidentally, Mr. Obledo was also the California Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Gov. Jerry Brown.)

• Mexico's President Fox has been unrelenting in his brazen demands on the United States, starting with open borders even before he was elected. He has called for the border to be “a joining line.” His visits to the U.S. have been filled with endless requirements for Mexican citizens illegally in this country — free healthcare, taxpayer-subsidized in-state tuition for illegals at state colleges and universities, guestworker programs and amnesty for all.

Incidentally, we shouldn't be surprised at such shenanigans. The world is full of revanchist fantasies, namely that some vague territorial claim from centuries before should form modern national boundaries. The Chinese invaded Tibet in 1949, with the excuse that an eighth-century marriage had made Tibet a part of China. (Is there a Chinese word for lebensraum?) Chinese flowing into Siberia argue that the Amur region is actually part of China. (More on the Chinese demographic invasion of Russia.) The Balkans have been a recent example of the power of warmed-over nationalism, when Milosovic whipped Serbs into a murderous frenzy by summoning the ghosts of the Battle of Kosovo (600 years ago) as he urged them to “take back” what had been stolen from them. In the case of the former Yugoslavia, revanchism was the excuse for genocide.

Encouraged by their leaders in both countries, the 20 million Mexicans in America are similarly emboldened to insist that the United States surrender to their demands, particularly amnesty which will speed the acquisition of political power. And when California becomes majority Mexican around 2028, will those people call for political unification with their cultural homeland? Their leaders are planning for such a scenario.

It's hard to fathom how America's elected Congressional leaders, those who swore to uphold the Constitution and to protect the nation, are prepared to give it away for some perceived short-term political gain, if that. The front man for globalist corporations who currently occupies the White House is allowing Mexico City to dictate America's immigration policy, while few in his party object. Does anyone think that Vicente Fox cares about what happens to America? He sees the United States as a full refrigerator and he is hungry, very hungry.

Why do American public officials value so little what thousands have fought and died to protect? A foreign power has stated its plans to conquer this nation by demographic warfare, but in Washington, apparently no one cares. One wonders what Secretary of State Colin Powell thinks about surrending American sovereignty to a foreign power. He was a general in the U.S. Army and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, after all. Doesn't it bother him to be following the wishes of a foreign leader? Why does the most powerful nation in the world cower before the third-world country to the south?
— by Brenda Walker

IN THEIR OWN WORDS:

A Talk with Mexico's Migration Chief
In this informative interview, Juan Hernández stated, “There are several million Mexican people in the United States … These individuals need to be legalized, they need to be able to come home and see their families and not have to cross a dangerous border… they need to be able to have living conditions that are proper, with dignity; to have driver's licenses; to use the banks in the United States. They need their dignity, instead of having to live like criminals.”

Southwest shall secede from U.S., prof predicts
Charles Truxillo, a professor of Chicano studies at the University of New Mexico, said, “I may not live to see the Hispanic homeland, but by the end of the century my students' kids will live in it, sovereign and free.”

Mario Obledo Calls for Burning of Anti-Immigrant Sign
Mr. Obledo was once the California of Secretary Health, Education and Welfare under Gov. Jerry Brown, so one might expect that he would have learned a little more American respect for free speech, but evidently not. “I'm going to deface the billboard or burn it,” stated Mr. Obledo. (The billboard in question read, “Welcome to California, the Illegal Immigration State. Don't let this happen to your state.”)

La Voz de Aztlan
Chicano extremists at their hate-filled worst, including an especially heavy dose of anti-Semitism.

Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán (MEChA) — Constitution of National Organization
Document opens, “Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlán must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlán.” (That's the Southwestern U.S.)

MEChA National Webpages

Manifesto demands, e.g., “Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, who are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture.”

Mexican official in El Paso
Mexican Immigration Commissioner Juan Hernandez stated, “We have recognized that the Mexican population is 100 million in Mexico and the 23 million who live in the United States. ... We are a united nation.”

Opinion of 58 Percent of Mexicans: American Southwest Belongs to Us
A June 2002 Zogby poll of Mexicans found that a substantial majority of Mexican citizens believe that southwestern America is rightfully the territory of Mexico and that Mexicans do not need the permission of the U.S. to enter. On the U.S. side of the border, 68 percent of Americans think that troops should be stationed on the Mexican border to keep unauthorized Mexicans out. Only slightly fewer (65 percent) oppose giving amnesty to those illegals already in the U.S. Other coverage here.

http://www.limitstogrowth.org/WEB-text/aztlan.html

Wow. Honestly, with the way social and political is heading, I can say that may be possible. Despite his recent actions, I think Bush would have the sack to not let that happen.

Semper Fi said:
Wow. Honestly, with the way social and political is heading, I can say that may be possible. Despite his recent actions, I think Bush would have the sack to not let that happen.

I don't think so pard. Bush is leading the charge to hand over America to the illegals.

This is such a huge raging topic, that I expect to see a lot of new faces in government. Elected officials that are IGNORING the American people are going to be GONE.

And don't take this lightly, or think that ignoring it will make it go away. It won't. These people believe that the southwest is THEIR'S, and they aim to take it back.

GunnyL said:
They need to quit listening to the libs and believing the impression that eveyone is going to just roll over for them taking anything.

I think they truely think America is a push over. We're so fucking accomodating to every sick dog that wanders here, that we'll cut our own fucking throat to see the sick dog gets what it needs.

Pale Rider said:
I think they truely think America is a push over. We're so fucking accomodating to every sick dog that wanders here, that we'll cut our own fucking throat to see the sick dog gets what it needs.

Well, we DO. :rotflmao:

We do because anyone taking a stand on anything is dismissed with a handy, politically correct label. Thinking immigration laws should be enforced is "racist."

Fine. If the government can choose which laws they wish to enforce or ignore, why can't I? I mean, what standard is our "leadership by example" setting? Laws should be enforced but only if the PC liberal bigmouths say so?

So are we talking the complete relinquishment of the American southwest? Or just culturally and the inhabitants would still pledge to the American flag? Neither are good, just wanting to clarify.

Semper Fi said:
So are we talking the complete relinquishment of the American southwest? Or just culturally and the inhabitants would still pledge to the American flag? Neither are good, just wanting to clarify.

We're talking the entire southwest. The mexicans call it Aztlan, and they believe it's their's, and they want it back.

They also believe that they can "breed" themselves into power.

Pale Rider said:
We're talking the entire southwest. The mexicans call it Aztlan, and they believe it's their's, and they want it back.

They also believe that they can "breed" themselves into power.

I believe they can breed themselves into power too!! All they need is a foothold that we appear more than willing to give them.

85,000,000 (known) small-arms in the hands of real Americans.

150 years ago, via our weapons - we took this territory from them and the indigenous folks that happened to occupy said real estate.

WTF makes them even dream, elected officials or not - in any state or federal legislature - that we’d willingly give it all back?

I am a Liberal - but not an idiot. (well, at least most of the time - unless you ask GunnyL, the leathernecked bastard).

:cool:

Darwins Friend said:
85,000,000 (known) small-arms in the hands of real Americans.

150 years ago, via our weapons - we took this territory from them and the indigenous folks that happened to occupy said real estate.

WTF makes them even dream, elected officials or not - in any state or federal legislature - that we’d willingly give it all back?

I am a Liberal - but not an idiot. (well, at least most of the time - unless you ask GunnyL, the leathernecked bastard).

:cool:

They know full well that Americans will not support violence against them. Hell--Americans wont even support war against people who have killed Americans and those that still want to.

dilloduck said:
They know full well that Americans will not support violence against them. Hell--Americans wont even support war against people who have killed Americans and those that still want to.

Because we are too many generations away from those who fought and died to create the Nation we live in. They take for granted it was "always there," or came to be by some other magical event.

We possess this Nation because we took. Now, we're too mentally weak to defend it.

The very idea makes me want to clean all my guns again.

GunnyL said:
Because we are too many generations away from those who fought and died to create the Nation we live in. They take for granted it was "always there," or came to be by some other magical event.

We possess this Nation because we took. Now, we're too mentally weak to defend it.

The very idea makes me want to clean all my guns again.

Somehow saying "I told ya so" isn't gonna do much by then. I always wonder how are kids are gonna feel about us giving away the country that so many people worked so hard and died for. "You were fighting for your civil rights while they just walked right up and took em away from you? "

dilloduck said:
Somehow saying "I told ya so" isn't gonna do much by then. I always wonder how are kids are gonna feel about us giving away the country that so many people worked so hard and died for. "You were fighting for your civil rights while they just walked right up and took em away from you? "

We'll take the heat, of course, even though the vast majority are calling for our government to do something and it's playing international PC politics with the issue.

Whatever they decide when they get done with their bureaucratic nutroll, just enforce the current laws in the meantime.

How hard is THAT?

We need to keep a sharp eye on Washington when our elected "representatives" readdress the immigration (Funny no one calls it "illegal immigration" which it is) bills before the House and Senate. If our representatives pass any form of amnesty or refuse to bolster border patrols then OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

If the pols thought 1994 was a voter revolt ....They ain't seen nothin' yet...
This issue could decide which party is in control of the Congress after november... And it could result in states taking the matter into their own hands.. If the feds won't enforde the law then the states MUST!!!

Forum List

Back