Mexicans have a new holiday, Veinte Cinco de Mayo.

Rico

Apr 11, 2006
With the Senate about to pass the amnesty bill Mexicans will now have two holidays to celebrate in May. Cinco de Mayo for the victory over the French and Veinte Cinco de Mayo to celebrate their victory over the United States. Imagine that a war won without a shot fired. No longer need a Mexican fear the INS. No longer need a Mexican fear the evil, rascist, xenophobic gringos. Raise your cervesa and toast your enchilada, viva la Mexico, la muerte a los Estados Unidos.

Rico said:
With the Senate about to pass the amnesty bill Mexicans will now have two holidays to celebrate in May. Cinco de Mayo for the victory over the French and Veinte Cinco de Mayo to celebrate their victory over the United States. Imagine that a war won without a shot fired. No longer need a Mexican fear the INS. No longer need a Mexican fear the evil, rascist, xenophobic gringos. Raise your cervesa and toast your enchilada, viva la Mexico, la muerte a los Estados Unidos.

It ain't over yet.

Rico said:

Hey, I'm checking the voting record of this bill, and if my congressman or senators vote for this sham of a bill, I'll make sure there are shots fired, by congress directly into its own feet.

cslaughlin13 said:
so, is this bill going to give amnesty to all illegal mexican immigrant, no strings attached? No IFs, ANDs or BUTs???? theyre just giving it to them!!!!?????
It has to first be reconciled with the House version, which calls for the illegals to be charged with a felony. I think there is a wide chasm there for compromise.

cslaughlin13 said:
so, is this bill going to give amnesty to all illegal mexican immigrant, no strings attached? No IFs, ANDs or BUTs???? theyre just giving it to them!!!!?????

I think they have to have been here 5 years, but that's just a feel-good clause. The ACLU will make sure the burden is on the government to prove they weren't here five years and it's really hard to prove just how long an illegal has been here.

Hobbit said:
Hey, I'm checking the voting record of this bill, and if my congressman or senators vote for this sham of a bill, I'll make sure there are shots fired, by congress directly into its own feet.

You should post those voting results Hobbit, because I'm not voting for anyone that votes for this amnesty either. And yes, it's amnesty. Republican or not, I won't vote for them. That doesn't mean I'll vote for a liberal though either. I'd rather slit my own wrists than vote for a liberal. I'll write someone in that is against the tidal wave of illegal aliens.

Kathianne said:
It has to first be reconciled with the House version, which calls for the illegals to be charged with a felony. I think there is a wide chasm there for compromise.

I hope it stalls there, and they have to start over, and the next time, put some TEETH in it.

In the meantime, CLOSE THE FREAKIN BORDER!!!

Pale Rider said:
I hope it stalls there, and they have to start over, and the next time, put some TEETH in it.

In the meantime, CLOSE THE FREAKIN BORDER!!!

I'm betting for a nearly permanent STALL. No one wants to vote on this bill at all with elections coming up. It's easy to make excuses for doing nothing.

dilloduck said:
I'm betting for a nearly permanent STALL. No one wants to vote on this bill at all with elections coming up. It's easy to make excuses for doing nothing.

I'd love for this bill to DIE in conference commitee. A complete stall would be better than this piece of tripe called legislation. Just CLOSE THE DAMNED BORDER!!!! Let the American people vote on this subject in November. Lets see how many incumbents are willing to run on a pro amnesty position.

(if the bill gets past), why don't they just take down the border walls as well, there would be absolutely not point for them. Along with just granting illegal mexican immigrants amnesty, they might as well give every other immigrant frome every other conrty as well. What a rediculous proposal. Tthe main thing that really irritates me about the illegal mexican immigrants is the fact that they just cross the border and don't apply for legal citizenship as oppossed to the rest of the world that DOES actually try very hard to get into America by applying for citizenship.

D'ster btw, I completely disagree with the article because it fails to mention something very important: the country of South Africa had a vast black African majority. Basically, the few white people that were there were trying to control the extremely large black majority and Nelson Mandela decided tha this was wrong and stood up for it. I highly doubt that America will collapse like you think it may. We have safeguards like a good government and a very strong military, and even though immigrants might try to be involved in politics, there are certain things that they can not do, like take away things like a bill of rights or the army and such. I personally think that the article is representing a grudge against the African Majority for overturning the white minority.

I've been thinking, if we cant deport all the illegal aliens back to where they came from, which is likely since it seems an impracticle task. There still needs to be some sort of punishment for violating the law. The question is what kind of punishment.

Thinking about it, perhaps the punishment should be they can be given legal status, but they can never have citizens or participate the American political system. Unless of course they go back to where they came from and come in the legal way or there is some sort of legal reason for them to be here such as assylum.

This would also get rid of any hope for politicians who want to ignore the will of the people in hopes of getting votes from illegal aliens.

Now I see no problem with their children being American citizens and someday having the right to vote. once a generation is raised here the chances that they are assimilated is much higher.

Anyway, i probably need to nuance that position a bit. its a rought draft, any opinions on it?

Rico said:
I'd love for this bill to DIE in conference commitee. A complete stall would be better than this piece of tripe called legislation. Just CLOSE THE DAMNED BORDER!!!! Let the American people vote on this subject in November. Lets see how many incumbents are willing to run on a pro amnesty position.

They wouldn't DARE let Americans vote on sealing our borders.

cslaughlin13 said:
(if the bill gets past), why don't they just take down the border walls as well, there would be absolutely not point for them. Along with just granting illegal mexican immigrants amnesty, they might as well give every other immigrant frome every other conrty as well. What a rediculous proposal. Tthe main thing that really irritates me about the illegal mexican immigrants is the fact that they just cross the border and don't apply for legal citizenship as oppossed to the rest of the world that DOES actually try very hard to get into America by applying for citizenship.

You speak of "illegal immigrants". How can an "immigrant" be "illegal"? The term illegal immigrant is in itself a contradiction, and also a product of political correctness run amuk. The correct term for all the wetbacks in America is "illegal alien". An alien is someone who is in another country, and not a citizen, and an illegal alien is someone who's entered another illegaly, thus, illegal alien. That's the correct term for them. Always has been, and always should be, all up until one stinking little whimper from the PC crowd, and now they've got half the nation dumbed down to calling them illegal immigrants, and that's just wrong.

See... http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32226

well pale rider, you are right that I did use the incorrect terminology, I was just trying be somewhat politically correct. "wetback" is not really a term I want to use to describe them.

cslaughlin13 said:
well pale rider, you are right that I did use the incorrect terminology, I was just trying be somewhat politically correct. "wetback" is not really a term I want to use to describe them.

Frankly, I don't see anything derogatory about wetback either. It's a description, rather accurate at that, of a mexican that swam the Rio to illegaly enter America.

The faggots also knew that to "soften" their image to gain acceptance, they needed to call themselves something warm and fuzzy, like "GAY". So they threw a fit awhile back and said it was bad to call them faggot, or queer, and the NEW name for them was going to be GAY, and anyone that DIDN'T call them gay was a HOMOPHOBE! Well, the illegal aliens and the PC run amuk supporters did basically the same thing. They figure that they needed to soften their image from "what they are", to something new, all warm and fuzzy, KNOWING how easily a huge majority of Americans can so easily be mislead. So they said anyone calling an illegal alien an illegal alien was a RACIST, and a BIGOT, and was ANTI-IMMIGRANT. Well it's a crock of SHIT is what it is.

pale rider, you are basically comparing derrogatory terms to other derrogtory terms. First thing "faggots" did not call themselves that, actually the techincal term is homosexual. The technical term for the mexicans entering illegally into our country is "illegal alien". And according to your logic "*******" decided to call themselves "African-Americans" to "soften" their image. "kikes" called themselves "jews" to soften their image. Technically "heretics" changed their name to "christian" to soften their image. Then there are "towel heads" who decided to change their name to "muslims." Basically, the list can go on and on.
I'm also pretty sure that you are expressing some grudge towards me because I am very pro-gay on other threads (not that this should be a topic in an illegal alien thread) and you are using derrogatory terms for the word homosexual to try to annoy me. Or that is the way I see it anyways. Basically, watch what you call people because they can get very easily offended.

cslaughlin13 said:
pale rider, you are basically comparing derrogatory terms to other derrogtory terms. First thing "faggots" did not call themselves that, actually the techincal term is homosexual. The technical term for the mexicans entering illegally into our country is "illegal alien". And according to your logic "*******" decided to call themselves "African-Americans" to "soften" their image. "kikes" called themselves "jews" to soften their image. Technically "heretics" changed their name to "christian" to soften their image. Then there are "towel heads" who decided to change their name to "muslims." Basically, the list can go on and on.
I'm also pretty sure that you are expressing some grudge towards me because I am very pro-gay on other threads (not that this should be a topic in an illegal alien thread) and you are using derrogatory terms for the word homosexual to try to annoy me. Or that is the way I see it anyways. Basically, watch what you call people because they can get very easily offended.

Hey, you illegal alien wetback-loving faggot, what's wrong with using terminology that describes one's opinion? Offended? I hope so. There's nothing like getting one's point across accurately. :D

Don't try to muzzle us with your PC -- Political Crap. :dev2:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back