Mexican Troops Drew Weapons On American Soldiers On US Side Of The Border

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thankfully cool heads prevailed.

Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries’ border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Military officials from the U.S. Northern Command said that “five to six Mexican military personnel questioned two U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations.”

Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border

Yawn.

So what?

Let me know when someone actually pulls a trigger...then I will give much of a shit.

You Trumpbots seem to freak out at the slightest provocation.

Last edited:
Yawn.

So what?

Let me know when someone actually pulls a trigger...then I will give a shit.

It's funny because no one is actually having a "freak out" reaction here.
No one seems interested in the issue at all. Remove your straw man, please.

Yawn.

So what?

The Left love the idea of uninvited Mexican troops in America.

Yawn.

So what?

You Trumpbots seem to get alarmed at the slightest provocation.

The fact a Trumpbot actually started such a silly thread is enough. And I have seen enough of this guy's post to know that his thin is indeed VERY thin.

But in the interest of accuracy - I changed 'freak out' (which granted - may have been a tad strong) to 'get alarmed'.

Yawn.

So what?

Let me know when someone actually pulls a trigger...then I will give much of a shit.

You libtards would just love some violence. Try to make another bullshit story about Trump. Get use to the fact that you low life liberals will have to deal with him for 4 more years. Sleep on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yawn.

So what?

Well, when I actually vote for a Dem candidate (which I have never done) or I want uninvited Mexican troops into America...I will let you know...and then your post will make the remotest sense.

I realize annoying little things like education, reading comprehension and intellectual discussion are not your strong suits. But I suggest you at least try and sound like you IQ is over 80 so as to not come across as...well...someone whom is uneducated with an IQ under 80 - ALL THE TIME.

No need to thank me...the advice is free.

We are done here.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Yawn.

So what?

You Trumpbots seem to get alarmed at the slightest provocation.

The fact a Trumpbot actually started such a silly thread is enough. And I have seen enough of this guy's post to know that his thin is indeed VERY thin.

But in the interest of accuracy - I changed 'freak out' (which granted - may have been a tad strong) to 'get alarmed'.

When foreign soldiers draw weapons on US soldiers inside the US, it is cause for alarm.

Well when you say you changed some of your wording, which indeed makes things better, that's not reflected in your actual post. I take it you mean you should have changed your post to make it more reasonable. At any rate the change is an improvement as we both agree.

Yawn.

So what?

G'head....let them start some shit...see how freaking fast they get torched.

Jo

Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries’ border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.

Military officials from the U.S. Northern Command said that “five to six Mexican military personnel questioned two U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations.”

It is very likely that they were asking the American's if they liked DOS EQUIS beer.

Yawn.

So what?

America? The left believes this is still Mexico.

Yawn.

So what?

COLLUUUSSSSIIOOONNN!!!

Lol, you dumb fucking loser.

Yawn.

So what?

G'head....let them start some shit...see how freaking fast they get torched.

Jo
--------------------------------------------- [shameful] looks like the 'mex' started some zhit , they shoulda had their azzez kicked . Reminds me of the ' USA' well Armed Sailors that allowed themselves to be captured by 'iranian sailors' a few years ago and i think that those wankers were in sight of their Battleship . ---- [and then the Navy Sailors took the goodies that 'ahmadinejad' offered them for snacking]. ------------- Shameful but at least the sailors and these military on the border were SAFE eh [chuckle] :afro: !!

Last edited:
Yawn.

So what?

You don't give a shit when Americans that are risking their lives to keep us safe are threatened by foreign soldiers.

Ok. Now say something that could possibly surprise me.

So, what?

They needs to supply the troop and border patrols with helmet cams to witness everything.

Ok? and?

Forum List

Back