Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

Wow, I don't know if something major's happened within the past 6 or so months that I stopped coming here often, but this has got to be one of the most retrograde set of posts I've ever seen. Not one single source outside of this Fox News "anonymous" official has stated this FIFTEEN YEAR OLD was a smuggler.

More heinous still, this Fox News article does not even mention the fact that this boy was not even in the United States. He was in the Mexican side of the border, you retards.

I can't even imagine what would happen if a Mexican border officer shot an unarmed 15-year-old American who was IN America. You pieces of shit would probably be calling for the officer's body to be dragged through the streets of America.

But hey, I get it. It's no big deal. One less dirty wetback in the world, right? God bless America, land of the free, home of the brave, where all men were created equal with liberty and justice for all.

well libturd you had the perfect oppotunity to post a relieabel source and you did not..

Ugh, fine, good point "conturd" (you really love that word, dont you? libturd... libturd.... libtrud...)

Questions over U.S. Border Patrol agent's fatal shooting of Mexican teen raised by new video

Conflicting Reports Over Border Death - Photo Journal - WSJ

UPI NewsTrack TopNews - UPI.com

Mexico-US tensions rise as video emerges of boy just before being shot | World news | The Guardian

The Guardian said:
US authorities say the agent was acting in self-defence as he sought to repel a group of would-be migrants hurling rocks. The boy's family claim Hernández was innocently playing with friends. Neither version of the events has been confirmed by multiple eyewitness accounts reported on each side of the border.

UPI said:
A video apparently contradicts an FBI account of events when a U.S. Border Patrol agent in El Paso, Texas, fatally shot a boy in Juarez, Mexico, CNN reported.

To be fair, I have read now that the kid did have something to do with smuggling. So if that merits a summary execution for you, I hope you guys remain quite pleased. Doesn't change the facts that 1) the FBI lied, the agent was not "surrounded", 2) The kid WAS NOT EVEN IN THE UNITED STATES; he was in MEXICO and 3) This is a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD KID GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD BY A POLICE OFFICER FROM 20 METERS AWAY. Nobody has confirmed that it was this kid was throwing rocks in the first place, just that some people were throwing rocks, which in any case does not warrant a death sentence.

are you of the head in ass opinion that a 15 year old with a rock cannot kill you?

most likely not -- going to kill you. I bet the IRA would love to have strangled your ass way back when Irish kids were throwing rocks.

little attention whore.

shouldn't you be napping?

2949723159_ebcaa81f8a.jpg

Wow, I don't know if something major's happened within the past 6 or so months that I stopped coming here often, but this has got to be one of the most retrograde set of posts I've ever seen. Not one single source outside of this Fox News "anonymous" official has stated this FIFTEEN YEAR OLD was a smuggler.

More heinous still, this Fox News article does not even mention the fact that this boy was not even in the United States. He was in the Mexican side of the border, you retards.

I can't even imagine what would happen if a Mexican border officer shot an unarmed 15-year-old American who was IN America. You pieces of shit would probably be calling for the officer's body to be dragged through the streets of America.

But hey, I get it. It's no big deal. One less dirty wetback in the world, right? God bless America, land of the free, home of the brave, where all men were created equal with liberty and justice for all.

well libturd you had the perfect oppotunity to post a relieabel source and you did not..

Ugh, fine, good point "conturd" (you really love that word, dont you? libturd... libturd.... libtrud...)

Questions over U.S. Border Patrol agent's fatal shooting of Mexican teen raised by new video

Mexico-US tensions rise as video emerges of boy just before being shot | World news | The Guardian

The Guardian said:
US authorities say the agent was acting in self-defence as he sought to repel a group of would-be migrants hurling rocks. The boy's family claim Hernández was innocently playing with friends. Neither version of the events has been confirmed by multiple eyewitness accounts reported on each side of the border.

UPI said:
A video apparently contradicts an FBI account of events when a U.S. Border Patrol agent in El Paso, Texas, fatally shot a boy in Juarez, Mexico, CNN reported.

To be fair, I have read now that the kid did have something to do with smuggling. So if that merits a summary execution for you, I hope you guys remain quite pleased. Doesn't change the facts that 1) the FBI lied, the agent was not "surrounded", 2) The kid WAS NOT EVEN IN THE UNITED STATES; he was in MEXICO and 3) This is a FIFTEEN YEAR OLD KID GETTING SHOT IN THE HEAD BY A POLICE OFFICER FROM 20 METERS AWAY. Nobody has confirmed that it was this kid was throwing rocks in the first place, just that some people were throwing rocks, which in any case does not warrant a death sentence.

If they find that what the officer did was against the law then I will be for punishing him. However. don't for a moment think a kid with a rock cannot kill you.. They sure as hell can.

I think they should shoot all of the illegal Mexican aliens that try to sneak across the border. Shooting someone entering the country illegally doesn't seem to be a problem with many other countries. Why should it be a problem here in America?

I have a friend that is a border patrol agent and from talking with him they don't have the luxury of finding out intent,age, or anything else, Its obey or pay. Then they sort it out.
Sad that he died but sounds like he brought it on hiself.

The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent as U.S. ...was known to authorities as a juvenile smuggler,

It is not an American value to use deadly force when a life is not threatened.

This is sad. It will hurt the effort to secure the border. Most normal Americans aren't hateful pricks/***** like you. We don't want kids killed in order to secure the border. :evil:

quoting post #16

looking to see if the racists edit posts or delete posts.

like cockroaches they run when light is shone on them.

:eek:

Well i saw this video, and it does raise a few questions, But i don't see where it is any proof of wrong doing by the border patrol. It is tragic when anyone is killed, worse when it is a child of 15. But, Shit still happens. And I noticed that the video seemed to be edited a bit. The description of the video says you can hear 3 shots fired. You do not see this in the video.

Regardless, maybe it will at least make someone think twice about entering the USA illegally.

Originally posted by SFC Ollie
Regardless, maybe it will at least make someone think twice about entering the USA illegally.

Fat chance in Hell...

If anything it will make people think seriously about hiring this guy:

coyote2.jpg

coyote005-004.jpg

coyote_eastern_380.jpg

coyote.jpg

The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent as U.S. ...was known to authorities as a juvenile smuggler,

This is sad. It will hurt the effort to secure the border. Most normal Americans aren't hateful pricks/***** like you. We don't want kids killed in order to secure the border. :evil:

I'm glad they shot him. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm glad they shot him. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

see?

thank you, bro.:eusa_whistle:

Glad the little shit will be taking the eternal dirt nap.

He was no innocent 15 year old. Many minors come to this country and the only thing they can do is join gangs and commit criminal acts of other illegals and Americans. Dirt nap?:lol:

innocent or not, it is not an American value that I know of that celebrates the shooting death of a child. :evil:

Age 15 is no 'child' and as for you traitor ya don't like it that Patriots celebrate the death of an invader......well too damn bad.

He was no innocent 15 year old. Many minors come to this country and the only thing they can do is join gangs and commit criminal acts of other illegals and Americans. Dirt nap?:lol:

innocent or not, it is not an American value that I know of that celebrates the shooting death of a child. :evil:

Age 15 is no 'child' and as for you traitor ya don't like it that Patriots celebrate the death of an invader......well too damn bad.

Yes 15 is a child, and this incident is unfortunate. However, too bad so sad, the kid should have used his head. Maybe he would still be alive.

UPI said:

If they find that what the officer did was against the law then I will be for punishing him. However. don't for a moment think a kid with a rock cannot kill you.. They sure as hell can.

Youth fatally shot by border agent had smuggling ties, official says - CNN.com

Forum List

Back