Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent as U.S. authorities came under attack along the border Tuesday was known to authorities as a juvenile smuggler, sources close to the investigation told Fox News.

Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka was shot once near the eye as U.S. Border Patrol agents on bicycles were "assaulted with rocks" as they tried to detain illegal immigrants on the Texas side of the Rio Grande.

Huereka was charged with alien smuggling in 2009, according to sources who requested anonymity. Further details were not immediately available.

FOXNews.com - Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

calderon can go suck some donkey dick.

I have a friend that is a border patrol agent and from talking with him they don't have the luxury of finding out intent,age, or anything else, Its obey or pay. Then they sort it out.
Sad that he died but sounds like he brought it on hiself.

And too many Americans will say the border Guards were wrong. U S Border Guards should be given strict orders not to fire on anyone heading south.

One less illegal criminal in this country. Good for them, glad they shot him.

Throwing rocks at someone with a gun is never a good idea. Darwin Award winner? Or did the Flotilla idiots take that one already?

Israelis shoot Palastinian rock throwers. I think that set a standard for the rest of the world.

Wow, I don't know if something major's happened within the past 6 or so months that I stopped coming here often, but this has got to be one of the most retrograde set of posts I've ever seen. Not one single source outside of this Fox News "anonymous" official has stated this FIFTEEN YEAR OLD was a smuggler.

More heinous still, this Fox News article does not even mention the fact that this boy was not even in the United States. He was in the Mexican side of the border, you retards.

I can't even imagine what would happen if a Mexican border officer shot an unarmed 15-year-old American who was IN America. You pieces of shit would probably be calling for the officer's body to be dragged through the streets of America.

But hey, I get it. It's no big deal. One less dirty wetback in the world, right? God bless America, land of the free, home of the brave, where all men were created equal with liberty and justice for all.

Wow, I don't know if something major's happened within the past 6 or so months that I stopped coming here often, but this has got to be one of the most retrograde set of posts I've ever seen. Not one single source outside of this Fox News "anonymous" official has stated this FIFTEEN YEAR OLD was a smuggler.

More heinous still, this Fox News article does not even mention the fact that this boy was not even in the United States. He was in the Mexican side of the border, you retards.

I can't even imagine what would happen if a Mexican border officer shot an unarmed 15-year-old American who was IN America. You pieces of shit would probably be calling for the officer's body to be dragged through the streets of America.

But hey, I get it. It's no big deal. One less dirty wetback in the world, right? God bless America, land of the free, home of the brave, where all men were created equal with liberty and justice for all.

well libturd you had the perfect oppotunity to post a relieabel source and you did not..

are you of the head in ass opinion that a 15 year old with a rock cannot kill you?

Glad the little shit will be taking the eternal dirt nap.

He was no innocent 15 year old. Many minors come to this country and the only thing they can do is join gangs and commit criminal acts of other illegals and Americans. Dirt nap?:lol:

Yes, you're totally right. You should run for office on a platform of invading Mexico for the purpose of executing every dirty wetback child and distribute forcible vasectomies to every Mexican, so that they don't come to America and poison your pure, white youth. Then you'll have about 50 million more Mexicans that you can put in labor camps and wait a few years till they all die. That will surely solve America's problems.

Here's a campaign slogan for you: "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN MEXICAN"

I have a friend that is a border patrol agent and from talking with him they don't have the luxury of finding out intent,age, or anything else, Its obey or pay. Then they sort it out.
Sad that he died but sounds like he brought it on hiself.

The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent as U.S. ...was known to authorities as a juvenile smuggler,

It is not an American value to use deadly force when a life is not threatened.

This is sad. It will hurt the effort to secure the border. Most normal Americans aren't hateful pricks/***** like you. We don't want kids killed in order to secure the border. :evil:

Glad the little shit will be taking the eternal dirt nap.

He was no innocent 15 year old. Many minors come to this country and the only thing they can do is join gangs and commit criminal acts of other illegals and Americans. Dirt nap?:lol:

innocent or not, it is not an American value that I know of that celebrates the shooting death of a child. :evil:

are you of the head in ass opinion that a 15 year old with a rock cannot kill you?

most likely not -- going to kill you. I bet the IRA would love to have strangled your ass way back when Irish kids were throwing rocks.

most likely not -- going to kill you. I bet the IRA would love to have strangled your ass way back when Irish kids were throwing rocks.

little attention whore.

Forum List

Back