Mexican Swine Flu Could Be The Expected 9/11-like “Event”

See, the problems is eots that you guys take completely random events and try to concoct these elaborate conspiracy theories tying them all together, no matter how unlikely the events.

We have been told by Terral - and I'm going to assume you don't disagree since I don't see you disagreeing - that 9/11 was staged, the economy was collapsed on purpose, the swine flu is deliberate, and the government is about to impose martial law - all linked by a grand common conspiracy, all within 10 years.

You guys seem not to have any understanding of probabilities or randomness of any one of these things occurring, let alone be linked. For example, if you had any idea how complex a modern economy is, you would realize that the probability of being able to deliberately collapse the economy is about the same as you landing on Mars anytime soon. But it is gladly and without question accepted as a probable and occurred event. There are too many zeros in the probability function for a computer to calculate the odds of this happening. Its tough to take seriously.

Last edited:
See, the problems is eots that you guys take completely random events and try to concoct these elaborate conspiracy theories tying them all together, no matter how unlikely the events

The mathematical probabilities of the perfect storm required for the official story of 19 arabs avoiding all intelligence warnings and reports of their activities prior to 911 and the reasons for and failure of NORAD..and 3 buildings falling from fire in one day are astronomical

We have been told by Terral - and I'm going to assume you don't disagree since I don't see you disagreeing - that 9/11 was staged, the economy was collapsed on purpose, the swine flu is deliberate, and the government is about to impose martial law - all linked by a grand common conspiracy, all within 10 years.

President John F. Kennedy
Waldorf-Astoria Hotel
New York City, April 27, 1961

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

It requires a change in outlook, a change in tactics, a change in missions--by the government, by the people, by every businessman or labor leader, and by every newspaper. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired.

You guys seem not to have any understanding of probabilities or randomness of any one of these things occurring, let alone be linked. For example, if you had any idea how complex a modern economy is, you would realize that the probability of being able to deliberately collapse the economy is about the same as you landing on Mars anytime soon

not when the game is rigged and controlled by so few...

But it is gladly and without question accepted as a probable and occurred event. There are too many zeros in the probability function for a computer to calculate the odds of this happening. Its tough to take seriously.

really

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0[/ame]

Last edited:
The mathematical probabilities of the perfect storm required for the official story of 19 arabs avoiding all intelligence warnings and reports of their activities prior to 911 and the reasons for and failure of NORAD..and 3 buildings falling from fire in one day are astronomical

Not really. The tactical thinking of hijacking planes and flying them into buildings was one of attacking the underbelly of the security system. Remember, this is not the first time they tried to blow up the WTC. Its also not the first time they tried to blow up an American city. A terrorist was caught crossing the Canadian border in 1999 with intentions of detonating a bomb on New Years Eve in Los Angeles. Setting a bomb in a van underneath the WTC in a garage and trying to drive across the border loaded with explosives are simple too. The difference is that 9/11 worked while the other two did not.

The conspiracy theories are full of logical inconsistencies. For example, if this was an intricate plot to invade Iraq's oil fields, why make it look like it was the Taliban who did it? Why not make it look like it was the Iraqis who did it? And if you are going to make it look like the Taliban who did it, why would you manufacture the evidence linking Saddam to weapons of mass destruction so flimsy?

Also, if the idea was to hijack planes and blow up buildings, why shoot down a plane over PA, as the conspiracists allege? Why not let it slam into Congress or wherever it was going? And we still don't know what happened to all those people who allegedly were not on a plane that allegedly did not slam into the Pentagon. There have been zero even remote pieces of evidence to suggest that they weren't there. The only thing the conspiracists have is a theory that "it couldn't happen."

And this is why you conspiracists fail to understand enormously complex systems and the role of randomness. The systems cannot be rigged and cannot be controlled by so few because the enormity is unfathomable because you have to be able to control the actions of millions, if not tens of millions of people. Yet, the only way for these theories to hold together is to believe that there is a handful of puppet-masters that can pull a few strings and make enormously complex systems dance in rhythm simultaneously, which simply isn't possible.

Not really. The tactical thinking of hijacking planes and flying them into buildings was one of attacking the underbelly of the security system. Remember, this is not the first time they tried to blow up the WTC.

that was the fbi....not all-CIA-duh

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F1Y6cGRXEs[/ame]

Its also not the first time they tried to blow up an American city. A terrorist was caught crossing the Canadian border in 1999 with intentions of detonating a bomb on New Years Eve in Los Angeles. Setting a bomb in a van underneath the WTC in a garage and trying to drive across the border loaded with explosives are simple too. The difference is that 9/11 worked while the other two did not.

they had more help from the government this time

The conspiracy theories are full of logical inconsistencies. For example, if this was an intricate plot to invade Iraq's oil fields, why make it look like it was the Taliban who did it? Why not make it look like it was the Iraqis who did it? And if you are going to make it look like the Taliban who did it, why would you manufacture the evidence linking Saddam to weapons of mass destruction so flimsy?

these questions are stupid...why did they spread anthrax through car exhaust and light bulbs ?there where many other methods...clearly with minds of the masses such as yourself..it was not required to achive thier goals...was it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0[/ame]

Also, if the idea was to hijack planes and blow up buildings, why shoot down a plane over PA, as the conspiracists allege? Why not let it slam into Congress or wherever it was going? And we still don't know what happened to all those people who allegedly were not on a plane that allegedly did not slam into the Pentagon. There have been zero even remote pieces of evidence to suggest that they weren't there. The only thing the conspiracists have is a theory that "it couldn't happen."

lets have areal investigation and ask them

And this is why you conspiracists fail to understand enormously complex systems and the role of randomness. The systems cannot be rigged and cannot be controlled by so few because the enormity is unfathomable because you have to be able to control the actions of millions, if not tens of millions of people. Yet, the only way for these theories to hold together is to believe that there is a handful of puppet-masters that can pull a few strings and make enormously complex systems dance in rhythm simultaneously, which simply isn't possible.

bullshit plian and simply..you just like to pretend

Give me the power of the money and it will not matter
any more who is commanding"

- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

The Technocratic Age is slowly designing an every day more controlled society. The society will be dominated by an elite of persons free from traditional values (!) who will have no doubt in fulfilling their objectives by means of purged techniques with which they will influence the behavior of people and will control and watch the society in all details". "... it will become possible to exert a practically permanent watch on each citizen of the world".

- Zbigniew Brzezinski

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

A letter written by FDR to Colonel House, November 21st, l933

"Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure."

Joseph Kennedy, father of JFK, in the July 26th, l936 issue of The New York Times.

Last edited:
bullshit plian and simply..you just like to pretend

And you are a fool.

You can quote as many people as you like about how controls this and that, but there is no one who can plan and control what has happened in the economy over the past decade.

Who is controlling you and your actions, eots? And who is controlling all the interactions you have with people every day?

controlling the money supply toro..who can print it out of thin air toro you ..me..??...who has inside advanced knowledge on the stock market..who possess the vast majority of wealth ..your a fool

I think most miss the point..of the 9/11 comparison...the comparison is will this event be used for political gain as was 9/11 to create fear ..panic ..distraction...and to further erode liberty and to me it seems like it is

controlling the money supply toro..who can print it out of thin air toro you ..me..??...who has inside advanced knowledge on the stock market..who possess the vast majority of wealth ..your a fool

Yes, yes, big conspiracy about the Fed. :cuckoo: What else would you expect in a world chalk full of conspiracies? Just idiotic nonsense.

Inside advance knowledge of the stock market? As in people knew it was going to tank as it did when it did? Too many drugs kills brain cells.

yeah thats ruight the fed is just...a conspiracy theory..... place inane cookoo smiley here...your a fucking joke my freind

The Fed is not a conspiracy but insinuating that it is being used to bring down the economy by a handful of people is for the nutbar fringe. Unsurprisingly, you seem to agree.

so by nut bar fringe you mean the elite ?and the banking oligarchy ?

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"When you or I write a check there must be sufficient funds in out account to cover the check,
but when the Federal Reserve writes a check there is no bank deposit on which that check is drawn. When the Federal Reserve writes a check, it is creating money." — Putting it simply, Boston Federal Reserve Bank

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and
commerce." — James A. Garfield, President of the United States

A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

no conspiracy of control here ..nope ...just nut bar ramblings just ask...toro...lol...move along ..nothing to see here.....

Last edited:
You have no understanding of the issue on which you are commenting. No one is arguing that the Fed doesn't control the supply of money, or at least greatly influence it. And no one is arguing that the FOMC does not control monetary policy. That is not the issue, and if you had any clue on the subject, you would realize that.

The conspiracy issue at hand is that the economy was deliberately tanked by a few people as part of a broader conspiracy. If you believe this, you are an idiot of the highest order.

You have no understanding and thus have no basis for context, so you C&P some quotes and think it validates your theory.

Last edited:
but you said that could not occur because a few people do not control the money flow which one is it ?

and you give nothing to substantiate this but your own shit ass opinion... face it toro..its beyond your understanding....what are you a fucking accountant or something.??....lol

but you said that could not occur because a few people do not control the money flow which one is it ?

and you give nothing to substantiate this but your own shit ass opinion... face it toro..its beyond your understanding....what are you a fucking accountant or something.??....lol

That's not what I said, FFS. What I said was that what has happened in the economy could not be planned and controlled by anyone.

It is beyond my understanding. It is beyond your understanding. It's beyond anybody's understanding. That's the whole fucking point.

What do I do? I'm active in it, and I've forgotten more about this subject today than you've ever learned about it.

That's not what I said, FFS. What I said was that what has happened in the economy could not be planned and controlled by anyone.

It is beyond my understanding. It is beyond your understanding. It's beyond anybody's understanding. That's the whole fucking point.

What do I do? I'm active in it, and I've forgotten more about this subject today than you've ever learned about it.

clearly..

INTRODUCTION
The story you are about to read is true. The names have not been changed to protect the guilty. This book may have the effect of changing your life. After reading this book, you will never look at national and world events in the same way again.

None Dare Call It Conspiracy will be a very controversial book. At first it will receive little publicity and those whose plans are exposed in it will try to kill it by the silent treatment. For reasons that become obvious as you read this book, it will not be reviewed in all the "proper" places or be available on your local bookstand. However, there is nothing these people can do to stop a grass roots book distributing system. Eventually it will be necessary for the people and organizations named in this book to try to blunt its effect by attacking it or the author. They have a tremendous vested interest in keeping you from discovering what they are doing. And they have the big guns of the mass media at their disposal to fire the barrages at None Dare Call It Conspiracy.

By sheer volume, the "experts" will try to ridicule you out of investigating for yourself as to whether or not the information in this book is true They will ignore the fact that the author about to conjecture. They will find a typographical error or ague some point that is open to debate. If necessary they will lie in order to protect themselves by smearing this book. I believe those who pooh-pooh the information herein because Psychologically many people would prefer to believe we are because we all like to ignore bad news. We do so at our own peril.

Having been a college instructor, a State Senator and now a Congressman I have had experience with real professionals at putting up smokescreens to cover up their own actions by trying to destroy the accuser. I hope that you will read the book carefully, draw your own conclusions and not accept the opinions of those who of necessity must attempt to discredit the book. Your future may depend upon it.

October 25, 1971 JOHN G. SCMITZ UNITED STATES CONGRESSMAN

1. DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH FACTS
Most of us have had the experience, either as parents or youngsters, of trying to discover the "hidden picture' within another picture in a children's magazine. Usually you are shown a landscape with trees, bushes, flowers and other bits of nature. The caption reads something like this: "Concealed somewhere in this picture is a donkey pulling a cart with a boy in it. Can you find them?" Try as you might, usually you could not find the hidden picture until you turned to a page farther back in the magazine which would reveal how cleverly the artist had hidden it from us. If we study the landscape we realize that the whole picture was painted in such a way as to conceal the real picture within, and once we see the "real picture," it stands out like the proverbial painful digit.

We believe the picture painters of the mass media are artfully creating landscapes for us which deliberately hide the real picture.In this book we will show youhow to discover the "hidden picture" in the landscapes presented to us daily through newspapers, radio and. television. Once you can see through the camouflage, you will see the donkey, the cart and the boy who have been there all along.

Millions of Americans are concerned and frustrated over mishappenings in our nation. They feel that something is wrong, drastically wrong, but because of the picture painters they can't quite put their fingers on it.

Maybe you are one of those persons. Something is bugging you, but you aren't sure what. We keep electing new Presidents who seemingly promise faithfully to halt the world-wide Communist advance, put the blocks to extravagant government spending, douse the tea of inflation, put the economy on an even keel, reverse the trend which is turning the country mto a moral sewer, and toss the criminals into the hoosegow where they belong. Yet despite high hopes and glittering campaign promise these problems continue to worsen no matter who is in office. Each new administration, whether it be Republican or Democrat continues the same basic policies of the previous administration which it had so thoroughly denounced during the election campaign. It is considered poor form to mention this, but it is true nonetheless. Is there a plausible reason to explain why this happens? We are not supposed to think so. We are supposed to think it is all accidental and coincidental and that therefore there is nothing we can do about it.

FDR once said "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." He was in a good position to know. We believe that many of the major world events that are shaping our destinies occur because somebody or somebodies have planned them that way. If we were merely dealing with the law of avenges, half of the events affecting our nation's well-being should be good for America. If we were dealing with mere incompetence, our leaders should occasionally make a mistake in our favor. We shall attempt to prove 'bat we are not really dealing with coincidence or stupidity, but with planning and brilliance. This small book deals with that planning and brilliance and how it has shaped the foreign and domestic policies of the last six administrations. We hope it will explain matters which have up to now seemed inexplicable; that it will bring into sharp focus images which have been obscured by the landscape painters of the mass media.

Those who believe that major world events result from planning are laughed at tot believing in the "conspiracy theory of history." Of course, no one in this modern day and age readily believes in the conspiracy theory of history — except those who Those who believe that major world events result from planning are laughed at for believing in the "conspiracy theory of history." Of course, no one in this modern day and age really believes in the conspiracy theory of history — except those who have taken the time to study the subject. When you think about it, there are really only two theories of history. Either things happen by accident neither planned nor caused by anybody, or they happen because they are planned and somebody causes them to happen. In reality, it is the accidental theory of history preached in the unhallowed Halls of Ivy which should be ridiculed. Otherwise, why does every recent administration make the same mistakes as the previous ones? Why do they repeat the errors of the past which produce inflation, depressions and war? Why does our State Department "stumble" from one Communist-aiding "blunder" to another? If you believe it is all an accident or the result of mysterious and unexplainable tides of history, you will be regarded as an "intellectual" who understands that we live in a complex world. If you believe that something like 32,496 consecutive coincidences over the past forty years stretches the law of averages a bit, you are a kook!

Why is it that virtually all "reputable" scholars and mass media columnists and commentators reject the cause and effect or conspiratorial theory of history? Primarily, most scholars follow the crowd in the academic world just as most women follow Why is it that virtually all "reputable" scholars and mass media columnists and commentators reject the cause and effect or conspiratorial theory of history? Primarily, most scholars follow the crowd in the academic world just as most women follow fashions. To buck the tide means social and professional ostracism. The same is true of the mass media. While professors and pontificators profess to be tolerant and broadminded, in practice it's strictly a one way street-with all traffic flowing left. A Maoist can be tolerated by Liberals of Ivory Towerland or by the Establishment's media pundits, but to be a conservative, and a conservative who propounds a conspiratorial view, is absolutely verboten. Better you should be a drunk at a national WCTU convention!

Secondly, these people have over the years acquired a strong vested emotional interest in their own errors. Their intellects and egos are totally committed to the accidental theory. Most people are highly reluctant to admit that they have been conned or have shown poor judgment. To inspect the evidence of the existence of a conspiracy guiding our political destiny from behind the scenes would force many of these people to repudiate a lifetime of accumulated opinions. It takes a person with strong character indeed to face the facts and admit he has been wrong even if it was because he was uninformed. Such was the case with the author of this book. It was only because he set out to prove the conservative anti-Communists wrong that he happened to end up writing this book. His initial reaction to the conservative point of view was one of suspicion and hostility; and it was only after many months of intensive research that he had to admit that he had been "conned."

Politicians and "intellectuals" are attracted to the concept that events are propelled by some mysterious tide of history or happen by accident. By this reasoning they hope to escape the blame when things go wrong.

Most intellectuals, pseudo and otherwise, deal with the conspiratorial theory of history simply by ignoring it. They never attempt to refute the evidence. It can't be refuted. If and when the silent treatment doesn't work, these "objective" scholars and mass media opinion molders resort to personal attacks, ridicule and satire. The personal attacks tend to divert attention from the facts which an author or speaker is trying to expose. The idea is to force the person exposing the conspiracy to stop the exposure and spend his time and effort defending himself.

However, the most effective weapons used against the conspiratorial theory of history are ridicule and satire. These extremely potent weapons can be cleverly used to avoid any honest attempt at refuting the facts. After all, nobody likes to be made fun of. Rather than be ridiculed most people will keep quiet; and, this subject certainly does lend itself to ridicule and satire. One technique which can be used is to expand the conspiracy to the extent it becomes absurd. For instance, our man from the Halls of Poison Ivy might say in a scoffingly arrogant tone, "I suppose you believe every liberal professor gets a telegram each morning from conspiracy headquarters containing his orders for the day's brainwashing of his students?" Some conspiratorialists do indeed overdraw the picture by expanding the conspiracy (from the small clique which it is) to include every local knee-jerk liberal activist and government bureaucrat. Or, because of racial or religious bigotry, they will take small fragments of legitimate evidence and expand them into a conclusion that will support their particular prejudice, i.e., the conspiracy is totally "Jewish," "Catholic," or "Masonic". These people do not help to expose the conspiracy, but, sadly play into the hands of those who want the public to believe that all conspiratorialists are screwballs.

"Intellectuals" are fond of mouthing cliches like "The conspiracy theory is often tempting. However, it is overly simplistic." To ascribe absolutely everything that happens to the machinations of a small group of power hungry conspirators is overly simplistic. But, in our opinion nothing is more simplistic than doggedly holding onto the accidental view of major world events.

In most cases Liberals simply accuse all those who discuss the conspiracy of being paranoid. "Ah, you right wingers," they say, "rustling every bush, kicking over every rock, looking for imaginary boogeymen." Then comes the coup de grace-labeling the conspiratorial theory as the "devil theory of history." The Liberals love that one. Even though it is an empty phrase, it sounds so sophisticated!

With the leaders of the academic and communications world assuming this sneering attitude towards the conspiratorial (or cause and effect) theory of history, it is not surprising that millions of innocent and well-meaning people, in a natural desire not to appear naive, assume the attitudes and repeat the cliches of the opinion makers. These persons, in their attempt to appear sophisticated, assume their mentors' air of smug superiority even though they themselves have not spent five minutes in study on the subject of international conspiracy.

The "accidentalists" would have us believe that ascribing any of our problems to planning is "simplistic" and all our problems are caused by Poverty, Ignorance and Disease — hereinafter abbreviated as PID. They ignore the fact that organized conspirators use PID, real and imagined, as an excuse to build a jail for us all. Most of the world has been in PID since time immemorial and it takes incredibly superficial thinking to ascribe the ricocheting of the United States government from one disaster to another over the past thirty years to PID. "Accidentalists" ignore the fact that some of the more advanced nations in the world have been captured by Communists. Czechoslovakia was one of the World's most modern industrial nations and Cuba had the second — highest per capita income of any nation in Central and South America.

It is not true, however, to state that there are no members of the intellectual elite who subscribe to the conspiratorial theory of history. For example, there is Professor Carroll Quigley of the Foreign Service School at Georgetown University. Professor Quigley can hardly be accused of being a "right wing extremist." (Those three words have been made inseparable by the mass media.) Dr. Quigley has all the "liberal" credentials, having taught

at the Liberal Establishment's academic Meccas of Princeton and Harvard. In his 1300-page, 8 pound tome Tragedy and Hope, Dr. Quigley reveals the existence of the conspiratorial network which will be discussed in this book. The Professor is not merely formulating a theory, but revealing this network's existence from firsthand experience. He also makes it clear that it is only the network's secrecy and not their goals to which he objects. Professor Quigley discloses:

"I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I HAVE NO AVERSION TO IT OR TO MOST OF ITS AIMS AND HAVE, FOR MUCH OF MY LIFE, BEEN CLOSE TO IT AND TO MANY OF ITS INSTRUMENTS. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies … but in general my chief difference of opinion is that IT WISHES TO REMAIN UNKNOWN, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known." (Emphasis added)

We agree, its role in history does deserve to be known. That is why we have written this book. However, we most emphatically disagree with this network's aim which the Professor describes as "nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole." In other words, this power mad clique wants to control and rule the world. Even more frightening, they want total control over all individual actions. As Professor Quigley observes: "… his [the individual's] freedom and choice will be controlled within very narrow alternatives by the fact that he will be numbered from birth and followed, as a number, through his educational training, his required military or other public service, his tax contributions, his health and medical requirements, and his final retirement and death benefits." It wants control over all natural resources, business, banking and transportation by controlling the governments of the world. In order to accomplish these aims the conspirators have had no qualms about fomenting wars, depressions and hatred. They want a monopoly which would eliminate all competitors and destroy the free' enterprise system.

http://www.whale.to/b/allen_b1.html#chapter1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPyz8oEBre8[/ame]

Last edited:
Hi Toro:

bullshit plain and simply..you just like to pretend

And you are a fool.

You can quote as many people as you like about how controls this and that, but there is no one who can plan and control what has happened in the economy over the past decade.

Who is controlling you and your actions, eots? And who is controlling all the interactions you have with people every day?

Let us agree that EVERYONE here has been warned repeatedly that this manmade ‘novel’ Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid H1N1 (a lie) Virus is a New World Order Biological Warfare Weapon deliberately introduced into the world for the systematical destruction of more than 90 percent of the global population. Right now you are looking at a ‘carrier’ parent strain that is gestating and mutating into a New World Order MONSTER that is smaller than many of you can even begin to realize. The average bacterium is 1000 nanometers long where one nanometer equals one billionth of a meter (Dr Green.com). Again, to give you some kind of perspective of what this means, a human hair measures 80,000 nanometers, or about 8000 times larger than the average bacterium. Just the cell wall of the typical bacterium is said to be ‘thick’ by measuring between 20 and 80 nanometers (DocStoc.com), but, again, this manufactured H1N1 Bio-weapon Virus is typically under 50 nanometers wide (Wiki = “upper range” size) and only 25 nanometers thick. This designer virus is even smaller in diameter than the cell wall of typical bacteria ‘and’ NOBODY ON EARTH (except the Inside-job bad guys) have any immunity to this brand new laboratory-created bio-weapon that is mutating in the general population right now as we speak!!!

Most of you guys are in DENIAL like Toro, because the USA and the World is primed for utter destruction!!! The vast majority of We The Sheeple will kick back and allow this bio-weapon virus to spread all around them, until it is MUCH TOO LATE and the mutant killer is already being passed around like the mashed potatoes and gravy at dinnertime.

Anne Schuchat (pic) is lying to you every damned day right along with Janet Napolitano (pic) doing everything to give you a false sense of Homeland Security.

CNN News Video

This lying piece of crap is saying that the CDC is taking this virus very seriously, but no attempt has been made to close any borders to limit the transmission of the original parent virus. This lying inside-job bad guy is no ‘director’ of the CDC, but is an ‘interim deputy director’ shoved into the spotlight to tell you Official Cover Story LIES one after the other; while the killer virus continues to create an increased number of ‘carriers.’ This CDC LIAR is talking about ‘intensifying surveillance,’ as if watching the virus spread is going to save anybody. She says that “. . . here in America we have been taking steps . . .,” when in reality infected Mexicans are being allowed to visit their relatives here in the USA (story = “14-year-old girl”) to ensure Americans are infected with the original host strain. Here we have a Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid virus that is transmitted from human to human ‘and,’ not only are the borders remaining open, but even mere visitors are passing back and forth with no restrictions whatsoever.

This lying piece of crap is saying that “many steps are going on to take efforts to protect communities to reduce the spread of this virus from person to person,” when NOTHING is being done to limit the transmission of this ‘novel’ virus. She says that the CDC is taking “steps to prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario.” Then she talks about deploying resources from the “antiviral stockpiles” that protect NOBODY from this brand new virus!!!! She talks about keeping children home from school, but then nothing is being done to stop the free flow of infected people crossing the border every damned day. She says that ‘things might be different in one state or another, or one town or another,’ when the same exact transmission process is happening EVERYWHERE. Here is Official Cover Story LIAR #2:

Official Cover Story LIAR #2

4/28/09 Transcript

Napolitano >> “. . . I share that concern. The President shares that concern. But we are confident in the efforts underway across the federal government and across state and local governments to keep Americans safe and healthy . . .”
The CDC and the Department of Homeland Insecurity are working hand-in-hand for the murder of innocent Americans, as the Govt is doing NOTHING to curtail the spread of this bio-weapon virus. The idea that anyone from the Govt is keeping Americans safe and healthy is absolutely ridiculous. This is like Hitler sending his SS cronies out to the deliver the message that Nazi’s were working to keep Poland and France ‘safe and healthy,’ while planning for their destruction all along.

Napolitano >> “The Department of Homeland Security, HHS [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services], the CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention], and our many partners continue to take aggressive action to prevent the further spread of the H1N1 virus and to mitigate its impact.”
Somebody try to convince these readers that the Govt has lifted one finger to stop the spread of this virus!!! Yes, this lying Govt Official has ‘many partners’ taking ‘aggressive action,’ but to guarantee this virus is spread to the maximum number of people for assisting the transmission/gestation/mutation process.

Napolitano >> “I want to announce that we are establishing an operations coordination task force to deal with the 2009 H1N1 outbreak. This task force will assist me in my role as the principal federal official of this incident. It will consist of chiefs of staff of relevant departments and agencies, and focus on operations, coordination, and mitigation.”
These Inside-job bad guys are setting up task force personnel rather than close borders and quarantine centers to limit the spread to more and more Americans, which is allowing this virus to spread to all corners of the earth inside American hosts.

Napolitano >> “There are currently 50 million treatment courses of antiviral drugs—Tamiflu and Relenza are the commercial names—in the National Strategic Stockpile. At this stage, we are releasing about 12 million courses of antivirals and key medical equipment to states. This is about 25 percent of the total. We are prioritizing those states where cases have been confirmed.
There is no such thing as any ‘antivirual’ for this brand new Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus Strain!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbqSm1tsAvk"]Listen To Dr. Rebecca Carley!!![/ame]

Dr. Carley says NOT to take any antiviral inoculations, because that is the way these inside-job bad guys are going to infect you!!! See the entire interview in Post #46. We are looking at a ‘designer virus’ created in a laboratory that these two lying women refuse to even talk about.

Napolitano >> “Our focus at this time is not on closing the border or conducting exit screenings. It is on mitigation. Travelers presenting symptoms, if and when encountered, will be isolated and evaluated by a public health official.”
This Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Virus is creating ‘carriers’ where only a small percentage of people show any symptoms at all!!! These Cover Story LIARS know full well that this virus was created in a laboratory ‘and’ they are not even following regular security protocols!!!

Napolitano >> “The Transportation Security Administration, the TSA, has instituted similar protocols at our airports, watching for individuals exhibiting flu-like symptoms and taking appropriate measures.”
You are supposed to believe that the Govt is ‘watching’ at the entry points, when nineteen out of twenty ‘carriers’ show no symptoms at all ‘and’ these people know it!!! Every word of Napolitano’s ‘New World Order-prepared speech’ was deliberately designed to give you a false sense of security, when in reality these people are creating smokescreens and wasting valuable time to ensure maximum virus transmission to the largest population possible.

Right now the clock is ticking and this Parent Strain is about to mutate into many different strains from which these inside-job bad guys are supposed to speculate about which strain will become the most deadly. Only then can the Govt begin the long 6 to 8 month process of creating an antiviral remedy, but by then it will be MUCH too late ‘and’ these people already know it!!! As of May 1, Mexico has 35,000 samples waiting to be tested (story) and Mexicans are coming over the border to use U.S. emergency rooms, which is helping the contagion to spread like wildfire to all parts of the USA and the world. And yet, these Official Govt LIARS are pretending that someone is doing something to make Americans ‘safe and healthy’ (what a joke).

Now is the time for anyone living inside a large metropolitan area to leave the cities to find refuge somewhere in the countryside, as you are already supposed to have a Martial Law contingency plan in place. Remember again that we are looking at a laboratory-created designer bio-weapon virus, so the timeframes predicted in my models might be off one way or the other by a week or so. However, this virus is definitely about to mutate and create many different strains from which even the original carrier hosts will have absolutely no immunity!!! Every large metro area in the CanAmeriMexico Fascist State is about to be enclosed by a NATO Quarantine Perimeter that allows NOBODY to go in and NOBODY to get out ‘and’ you want to be somewhere in the countryside when that happens! Food stocks are going to dwindle to nothing inside the metro areas and panic is going to transform into pandemonium ‘and’ everyone trying to break through the NATO blockade will be shot on sight to ensure the ‘safety’ of those outside the infected areas. In fact, I would like to sit here at this computer and to continue warning my fellow Americans about this second 9/11-like attack, but there are still many items to buy on my Family Survival List and time is running out.

Continue sitting there with your head buried in the sand, like El Toro, if that seems like the right answer to you . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Most of you guys are in DENIAL like Toro, because the USA and the World is primed for utter destruction!!! The vast majority of We The Sheeple will kick back and allow this bio-weapon virus to spread all around them, until it is MUCH TOO LATE and the mutant killer is already being passed around like the mashed potatoes and gravy at dinnertime.

EXACTLY!! SAD BUT TRUE.I WONT HAVE ANY SMYPATHY FOR THEM SINCE WE TRIED TO WARN THEN BUT THEY IGNORED US.

The CDC and the Department of Homeland Insecurity are working hand-in-hand for the murder of innocent Americans, as the Govt is doing NOTHING to curtail the spread of this bio-weapon virus. The idea that anyone from the Govt is keeping Americans safe and healthy is absolutely ridiculous. This is like Hitler sending his SS cronies out to send the deliver that Nazi’s were working to keep Poland and France ‘safe and healthy,’ while planning for their destruction at the very same time.

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER.:clap2:

Continue sitting there with your head buried in the sand, like El Toro, if that seems like the right answer to you . . .

THATS EXACTLY WHAT TORO AND THESE OTHER BUSH/OBAMA DUPES ARE DOING IS JOINING THIS OSTRICH HERE IN THIS PIC AND BURYING THEIR HEADS IN THE SAND WITH HIM AND THEY WILL PAY FOR IT IN THE END WITH THEIR LIVES FOR DOING THAT.

Last edited:
Hi Inside Job:

EXACTLY!! SAD BUT TRUE.I WONT HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR THEM SINCE WE TRIED TO WARN THEN BUT THEY IGNORED US.

Warning others about this Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus is just one small part of taking action to save yourself and your family from the pestilence of this second 9/11-like attack! Some of us are 'acting' upon these warnings and actually preparing for the time that this virus mutates into a killer strain and others are kicking back and doing nothing and pretending that 'no conspiracy exists' (my signature).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdIorXWHuJY"]All Of You Have Been Warned![/ame]

The common denominator boils down to ‘population control’ through ‘depopulation,’ and the Parent H5N1 Virus package has already been delivered. If you are numbered among those in DENIAL with your head jammed into the sand, then go back to sleep and good luck. Here are the facts:

1. The New World Order Plan to depopulate the world to under 500 million people using a second 9/11-like attack has been implemented.

2. The Parent Virus is currently infecting the human and animal landscape in a transmission/mutation where ‘carriers’ are created and mortalities are only among those people with immune deficiency disorders.

3. This Carrier Strain is definitely going to mutate into multiple killer strains that will begin killing caregivers working in hospitals coming in contact with the mutant killer strains.

4. Mortality rates will escalate out of control in hospitals and clinics in large metropolitan areas, until Martial Law is declared and the cities become oversized Roach Motels for U.S. Citizens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcY2-H_y69A"]The USA Is Already At Level 6 = Martial Law![/ame]

5. Things are extremely dire and serious! All Alex Jones/Info Wars Websites are under attack by the New World Order cronies working every day to murder YOU!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYfG_2UxmQ"]This News Is Very Very BIG[/ame]

6. Dr. Marcus Gitterle is warning the world and very few are listening.

Read The Article

Read the Actual Email Document Page 1

Page 2

This pandemic is ‘coming in waves, but the waves are getting bigger.’

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDAhgKxucmI"]Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Thinks This Is A Drill[/ame]

7. You are running out of time to prepare for the coming Chaos!!!

1-Hour Video From Saturday Night

I started the “Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!” thread (here) on April 11, 2009 that includes a short Survival List:

1.Travel Trailer/Tent.
2. Food stocks like rice, dry beans/peas, etc..
3. Hunting/Fishing supplies.
4. Survival seed kits.
5. Guns and ammo and more guns.
6. Solar-powered/wind-up radios/flashlights.
7. Lighters/flint/magnifying glass devices for starting fires.
8. First Aid Kits/Poison Ivy countermeasures/Surgery kits.
9. Anything you can trade for needed supplies.
I have bought about 25,000 dollars worth of Survival Goods for my family since starting that thread, because I know FOR A FACT that this is FOR REAL. Right now you might have time to execute your Survival Plan, if you run quickly, but otherwise the time for preparedness may very well be OVER.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back