Mexican Sneaks Back, Molests Child

B

Big D

VALLEY PARK (AP) - An illegal immigrant found a unique way to avoid deportation.

Though it is doubtful that any others undocumented aliens will chose the same path.

A Mexican man who was living in the United States illegally, was sentenced to ten years in prison for molesting a five year-old girl in the St. Louis suburb of Valley Park.

Milton Soto entered a no contest plea to a charge of statutory sodomy from a crime committed last year. He was sentenced yesterday in St. Louis County Circuit Court.

Authorities say the 24-year-old was deported to Mexico in 1999 but came back to the U.S. He will be deported again after he is released from prison. That won't occur until at least 2013, when he first becomes eligible for parole.
http://www.ktvotv3.com/Global/story.asp?S=2125652&nav=1LFsPTRo

Big D said:
VALLEY PARK (AP) - An illegal immigrant found a unique way to avoid deportation.

Though it is doubtful that any others undocumented aliens will chose the same path.

A Mexican man who was living in the United States illegally, was sentenced to ten years in prison for molesting a five year-old girl in the St. Louis suburb of Valley Park.

Milton Soto entered a no contest plea to a charge of statutory sodomy from a crime committed last year. He was sentenced yesterday in St. Louis County Circuit Court.

Authorities say the 24-year-old was deported to Mexico in 1999 but came back to the U.S. He will be deported again after he is released from prison. That won't occur until at least 2013, when he first becomes eligible for parole.
http://www.ktvotv3.com/Global/story.asp?S=2125652&nav=1LFsPTRo

Ouch, I'm sorry, that must have hurt.

my guess is that he's going to find out that for child molesters in prison, life isn't much different than that in a mexican prison.

DKSuddeth said:
my guess is that he's going to find out that for child molesters in prison, life isn't much different than that in a mexican prison.
My guess is that he is going to wish he was in a Mexican prison. :teeth:

Big D said:
VALLEY PARK (AP) -
It is this quote from the article that gets me.

Ya, I'm sure it is doubtful that ANY other aliens will be deported and then come back to commit a crime. Shit it happens all the time, prisons in California are 25% illegal aliens.

HGROKIT said:
I am afraid to ask what you are referring to.
Flasher is trying to say that this child raping beaner raped me. It's stupid.

Forum List

Back