Mexican Protesters Say Trump Was Right... It Is An Invasion

Someone took my suggestion. The fastest way to stop the caravan is to quietly let the Mexican government know it is their responsibility.

one problem i heard was that TRUMP and the incoming 'mexican' president have made a deal to admit more asylum seekers to the USA as a way to get 'mexican' help at the border . So the 'asylum judges' will simply use modified asylum rules and criteria to admit more 'otm' and 'mexican' asylum seekers if what i heard is true . Heard this on FOX and i have no link .

one problem i heard was that TRUMP and the incoming 'mexican' president have made a deal to admit more asylum seekers to the USA as a way to get 'mexican' help at the border . So the 'asylum judges' will simply use modified asylum rules and criteria to admit more 'otm' and 'mexican' asylum seekers if what i heard is true . Heard this on FOX and i have no link .

With the crime rate so high in certain Mexican states, it wouldn't surprise me if AMLO has not agreed with our president to help some of his people who fear for their lives there.

well , feck those scaredy cat 'mexicans' is my opinion . ------------- then again , been hearing in the last few hours that the new guy has pulled a trick on TRUMP saying that there is NO Agreemement Longknife .

everything is up in the air and i'm seeing NO coverage . Just a little here and there whereas i am thinking that there should be huge coverage . Now FOX is talking 'saudi' LongKnife .

With the crime rate so high in certain Mexican states, it wouldn't surprise me if AMLO has not agreed with our president to help some of his people who fear for their lives there.
--------------------------------------------- and if TRUMP is doing that then he is as bad as all the rest since the original 'reagan - bush' team .

and just heard on FOX but the incoming AMLO Administration has NO power to make deals until it is in power which i think is Jan. 1st Longknife .

If I was Trump, I would pay Mexico to separate these hordes into manageable blocks, then cage them separately and ship them directly from Mexico to Guantanamo Bay Cuba.

Saw on Spanish TV this morning that Mexico plans on sending several thousand members of the caravan home via airplanes.

Saw on Spanish TV this morning that Mexico plans on sending several thousand members of the caravan home via airplanes.
---------------------------------------------------------- would be good , problem might be be that they send the criminals and trouble makers home and then negotiate to let in the Good ones , babbes , women and mexican drywallers and cooks that TRUMP always says the he wants into the USA Longknife ,

Forum List

Back