Mexican Protesters Say Trump Was Right... It Is An Invasion

The Latino TV networks don't know how to deal with this! They've tried to support the "migrants" from the very beginning. They now find themselves torn between Mexicans who make up the majority of their viewers and the organizers of the caravans.

It's almost hilarious to watch.

HOSE4.jpg

I guess Trump was right again.

So sit down Jim Acosta.

Mexicans in Tj agree with Trump. That these migrants are bad people and that this is an Invasion. Many of them are worried that the Mexican government will use their social services to take care these invaders.

Mexico really wants to get rid of these folks, and they are in Tijuana. It would seem easier to push them north across their northern frontier.

America really can't go for that, although if the Mexicans will expel most of them to the south, I could see shipping maybe a thousand of them to the Canadian border so they can apply for asylum there.

The people of Tijuana doesn't want to see this caravan, and they don't want to see the US border closed either.

The city of Tijuana depends on American citizens crossing legally to patronize the city's bordellos and donkey shows and other attractions, and the presence of thousands of migrants trying to rush the US border is just cramping their city's style.

I personally think the Mexicans will break the caravan, if we just stand firm, its their economy.

What are we to believe: Prog propaganda or our own lying eyes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fech the mexicans , let them do as they like with their third world invaders . Heads may roll !!

I have seen this before..

Vincent fox trying to be Ronnie..

But it is funny.

We were watching it and the guy was speaking in spanish. My wife was there and the guy speaking did say Trump was right. She heard it and is a certified translator.

Forum List

Back