Mexican Prez Candidate Calls for mass exodus to USA

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Mexican Prez Candidate Calls For Mass Exodus To U.S.

A Mexican presidential candidate has called upon his fellow countryman to flood the United States with a mass exodus, calling it a "human right."

According to a report from Eluniversal, candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) said the people should flee Mexico to find a life in the United States, which is a pretty dismal message coming from a presidential candidate. The equivalent would be President Trump telling Americans to flee for Canada.

"And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world," Obrador said on Tuesday while calling on people to "leave their towns and find a life in the United States."

Oh. lucky us.

A Mexican presidential candidate has called upon his fellow countryman to flood the United States with a mass exodus, calling it a "human right."

According to a report from Eluniversal, candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) said the people should flee Mexico to find a life in the United States, which is a pretty dismal message coming from a presidential candidate. The equivalent would be President Trump telling Americans to flee for Canada.

"And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world," Obrador said on Tuesday while calling on people to "leave their towns and find a life in the United States."

Oh. lucky us.

WTF that should be considered an Act of War, he is advocating that America be invaded by all that crowd, if this Communist wins then The Donald should Militarise the border and also put Economic Sanctions on Mexico, financially cripple Mexico turn it into Venezuela and any Invader attempts to cross the border give orders to shoot to kill.

JHC.
Just invade the shithole already.
Make it another state and bingo,
they are all citizens. No need to go anywhere.

The president of mexico declares his country a failure. His only alternative is a mass invasion. When the Americans are defeated he will declare welfare for the world.

Why doesn't he do this for Mexico? After all Mexicans are already in charge there. It would be easy.

Oh. lucky us.
Lol the Trump movement has created a Mexican Trump :laugh:

JHC.
Just invade the shithole already.
Make it another state and bingo,
they are all citizens. No need to go anywhere.

Probably would be better to bomb Mexico, what use is Mexico it's a Shit Hole that is run by vicious Drug Cartels.

Well .......after taking it by force it could be a resort paradise...........Beaches on both sides............and the wall would be cheaper to build to the South .....Narrower.................

The Cartels would have to be beaten into the ground like a tent stake though...........

He better defend himself, because his time might be short.

As Tipsy commented he is declaring that Mexico is a failure, a social and economic failure, that there is nothing in Mexico for Mexicans so they should just invade America for Gibs Me Dat, they should all attempt to invade Colombia instead now that a new deliciously Right-Wing President has been elected that would be nice to watch as in what he would order the Colombian Military to do to prevent the invasion ie. they would shoot many hundreds of them as they approached the Colombian border.

Iván Duque Márquez - Wikipedia

Colombia Elects Iván Duque, a Young Populist, as President

Thats how bad Mexicans are, Even their President want them out of his country

I say we annex Mexico, if he's gonna be like that.

Rangers vs. Cartel? Hell yeah my money's on Rangers!

I had a friend, he was a Central American Ranger. Bad-Ass Motherfucker.

You do not mess with US Army Rangers, baby.

My hunting partner, he used to teach Ranger tactics to foreign countries (Allies)

Me, I've never killed a man, but don't think I haven't been taught 27 different ways how to. I know other things as well. I hope I never have to.

Strategic Objectives report and key locations to take on the way South

mexico-breweries-20151.jpg

Well .......after taking it by force it could be a resort paradise...........Beaches on both sides............and the wall would be cheaper to build to the South .....Narrower.................

The Cartels would have to be beaten into the ground like a tent stake though...........

They did have nice places in Mexico at one time from the 1930s and into the mid 1950s, Acapulco and Tijuana etc. Now it is a Shit Hole run by vicious Drug Cartels, very very tragic to turn something that was beautiful and charming into a filthy Hell.

The below pictures from the 1940s of Acapulco:

acapulco-cocktails.jpg

3782FA0100000578-0-image-a-79_1471961146466.jpg

3782EF9F00000578-3754847-In_the_1960s_Acapulco_s_city_center_was_redeveloped_and_a_new_ai-m-104_1471965373654.jpg

3785AC1500000578-3754847-image-a-8_1471978890460.jpg

Also the below video the duration is three minutes and thirty six seconds:

They did have nice places in Mexico at one time from the 1930s and into the mid 1950s, Acapulco and Tijuana etc. Now it is a Shit Hole run by vicious Drug Cartels, very very tragic to turn something that was beautiful and charming into a filthy Hell.

acapulco-cocktails.jpg

3782EF9F00000578-3754847-In_the_1960s_Acapulco_s_city_center_was_redeveloped_and_a_new_ai-m-104_1471965373654.jpg

I see a Hebrew girl! :eek:

acapulco-cocktails.jpg

Paradise lost..............How incredibly stupid they became.............Same as Brazil, Venezuela..............such resources mismanaged...........turned to dust.

acapulco-cocktails.jpg

I see a Hebrew girl! :eek:

Where from your window? Or are you on the roof?

Forum List

Back