Mexican President: US Pot Smokers Are Killing My People!

You forget, Doctor Who can escape in his time machine. Let's see. When was there a time when Mexicans didn't exist?

so you have watched the show....i notice for the first time you actually spelled DOCTOR the way they do it in the show ...welcome aboard ....:lol:

Did you know that it is considered a children's show?

got a link proving that?..... of course you dont....its not considered a childrens show.....too many people get killed....

[
got a link proving that?..... of course you dont....its not considered a childrens show.....too many people get killed....

Public consciousness
The programme rapidly became a national institution in the United Kingdom, with a large following among the general viewing audience.[21] Many renowned actors asked for or were offered and accepted guest starring roles in various stories.
With popularity came controversy over the show's suitability for children. Morality campaigner Mary Whitehouse repeatedly complained to the BBC in the 1970s over what she saw as the show's frightening or gory content;[22] however, the programme became even more popular—especially with children. John Nathan-Turner, who produced the series during the 1980s, was heard to say that he looked forward to Whitehouse's comments, as the show's ratings would increase soon after she had made them.[23] During the 1970s, the Radio Times announced that a child's mother said the theme music terrified her son. The Radio Times was apologetic, but the theme music remained.[citation needed]

Doctor Who - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See!:lol:

[

Public consciousness
The programme rapidly became a national institution in the United Kingdom, with a large following among the general viewing audience.[21] Many renowned actors asked for or were offered and accepted guest starring roles in various stories.
With popularity came controversy over the show's suitability for children. Morality campaigner Mary Whitehouse repeatedly complained to the BBC in the 1970s over what she saw as the show's frightening or gory content;[22] however, the programme became even more popular—especially with children. John Nathan-Turner, who produced the series during the 1980s, was heard to say that he looked forward to Whitehouse's comments, as the show's ratings would increase soon after she had made them.[23] During the 1970s, the Radio Times announced that a child's mother said the theme music terrified her son. The Radio Times was apologetic, but the theme music remained.[citation needed]

Doctor Who - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See!:lol:

hey what can i say....some parents let their kids go and see movies like Friday the 13th.....with the video games they have out there its probably no big deal to today's tykes....

....it may have been suitable for kids when it started in the 60's......but like i said Gordo the show aint for kids anymore.....your artical does not say it was created as a kids program like you implied...but that kids liked it,and so they watched.....its the parents who were complaining saying its not for kids....which is what i am saying.....were you scared when you first watched it?...i bet you were terrified....you poor little guy....:lol:

Last edited:
[
hey what can i say....some parents let their kids go and see movies like Friday the 13th.....with the video games they have out there its probably no big deal to today's tykes....

....it may have been suitable for kids when it started in the 60's......but like i said Gordo the show aint for kids anymore.....your artical does not say it was created as a kids program like you implied...but that kids liked it,and so they watched.....its the parents who were complaining saying its not for kids....which is what i am saying.....were you scared when you first watched it?...i bet you were terrified....you poor little guy....:lol:

Doctor Who....Scary? AH HA HA HA! Look at all the cheap effects in that show. Like an Ed Wood movie. :lol:

Forum List

Back