Mexican On Mexican Hate Crime?

B

Big D

The shooting of a Gilroy man Sunday - reportedly because he and his friends didn’t speak English - could conceivably be prosecuted as a hate crime, according to a Santa Clara County deputy district attorney.

Nevertheless, that would be hard to prove in court, said Deputy District Attorney Frank Carruba.

It would be especially hard, he said, if prosecutors also allege that Leon Martinez, 22, of Salinas, fired the shots for the benefit of a criminal street gang. A gang enhancement on a violent felony charge can add 10 years to the defendant’s prison sentence, according to the state Penal Code. A hate crime can add up to three years.

Police said Monday they suspected Martinez may belong to a gang of Norte'os, U.S.-born Hispanics who oppose Sure'os, or Mexican nationals. Martinez was wearing red, the Norte'os’ color of choice, at the time of the shooting, according to police.
http://gilroydispatch.com/news/newsview.asp?c=117750

I had never seen a group of humans form packs by wearing a color and mark the territory they live in, untill I met hispanics.

Does anyone really think that hispanics can evolve into civilized humans in time to help America?

1800's, The Cowboys, wore red sashes off of their belts to identify theirselves. Gang was 95% Whites.

This is a historical fact not just made up in "Tombstone".

OCA said:
1800's, The Cowboys, wore red sashes off of their belts to identify theirselves. Gang was 95% Whites.

Over 200 years ago?, like I have said it's time for mexicans to evolve.

Wearing something to identify that you belong to a group is nothing new. These packs of hispanics attack each other based on those colors and mark their areas on any and all other peoples property with graffiti.

Now tell us all about cowboy graffiti.
:terror:

Actually, it's you who need to evolve, Big D. Anything higher up the food chain the the bacteria infesting the floor underneath a urinal in a public toilet would be a BIG step up fo you. :asshole:

Although I do not share Big D's feeling on many things,I do think the hate crime thing is being used to loosely. If we are going to have special laws for hate crimes,then they should be for real hate crimes,not just anything. Otherwise it is pointless. I do kind of feel too that charging joe blo with a hate crime for hurting or shooting someone of a different race is kind of like saying that that person's death is more important than someone elses who was shot or killed by someone of the same race. IF it's a real hate crime,then charge the person with one,don't go digging for one. As far as this goes,most gang members are assholes anyway.

Of interacial crime whites are overwelmingly the victims.

I hate all of this hate crime crap. (oops, that is a hate crime, I think, maybe, wait, are you a minority or gay, if so it is).

What difference does it make why someone punches another guy, just deal with and punish the crime, not the reason.

Say I get pissed at a fat guy. If I say shut up fatty and punch him in the face. I am punished for punching him, because what does it matter if I call him fat, it is an insult based on opportunity which comes from observation. If I had looked at him and said shut up ugly and punch him I get punished for punching him. Now, say I get pissed at a black man, and say shut up n***** and punch him, the name I call him is just because that may be the first and worst insult that pops into my mind in my anger, so I call him that because it is convenient, but has nothing to do with why I committed the crime, yet since I said a racist term, it is a hate crime and I get punished more for the same crime.

I advise lawmakers and enforcers, to punish crimes not motives.

Hate-crime legislation is well-intentioned bad law, but it's bad law just the same. The Orwellian specter of "thoughtcrime" is now a reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D
Over 200 years ago?, like I have said it's time for mexicans to evolve.

Wearing something to identify that you belong to a group is nothing new. These packs of hispanics attack each other based on those colors and mark their areas on any and all other peoples property with graffiti.

Now tell us all about cowboy graffiti.

Forum List

Back